Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162793
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41877
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36257
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2010, 01:40 PM   #1
luv2luv
Valued Poster

Encounters: 132
Default Extra Charges for GFE Sessions

I'm putting this in the Coed session because I am curious what you ladies think as well.

Am I the only guy that is bothered by providers that provide two levels of service? There is basic service for one price and GFE service for an additional amount. I understand additional donations for Greek, but I have a problem with being charged more for GFE.

Maybe I'm unique here, but I want to see a lady that is GFE. It's just what she does. She is GFE all the time because she wants to be. I suggest that a provider who has to think "Let's see; this is supposed to be GFE, so I have to kiss, cuddle and coo, and pretend to like it" just isn't going to be as "into it" as a through-and-through GFE.

You ladies certainly have the right to offer whatever services you are comfortable with offering. And those of us who enjoy your presence also have the right to receive the level of service we are looking for.

Does this make sense, or am I all wet? Do some of you think your additional service would be transparent to me; that I wouldn't be able to tell the difference? I can only say that I have seen ladies who advertised to be GFE and received something less.

Inquiring minds want to know ... at least one inquiring mind does.
luv2luv is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 02:03 PM   #2
sabrina nicole
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 19433
My ECCIE Reviews
Default True GFE here!

First,you want a true GFE come see me and you will enjoy every moment.I try to provide the best GFE I can to all my hobby friends just look at my reviews.I understand what you are asking,but to be honest with you I set a pricefor my service and thats set in stone,regardless what it takes to make sure I see you time and time again.A true GFE means you'll want to spend time with me every chance you can get away,right?Anyway my point is some girls might not know the meaning of a GFE they just post it as a service they provide because everyone else does....It takes a little more intrest in the friend to say its a GFE type of thing.Hope you find what your looking for by sending me a request,no doubt in my mind you will post a review of what it was like to find a true GFE,Latina GFE at that,you know what they say about a latina,we please our men.....
sabrina nicole is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 02:10 PM   #3
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I would think that unless there's at least a scintilla of chemistry between Hobbyist and Provider you shouldn't be any more concerned about paying for the GFE than being concerned whether the woman you're fucking is faking her orgasms with you or whether (or not) she's lying when she tells you what a hot man you are in bed. You're purchasing a product. If you're willing to pay the extra $25/bag fee to an airline it's no different than an upcharge for a few extra "Oooohhh baby your dick is SOOOO big!" or "God you're my big strong man!"
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 02:27 PM   #4
ftworthmale
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I understand not every lady is gonna be GFE and not every guy is interested in GFE, but if there's an extra charge for GFE, to me, its not GFE ... that, by itself has killed the illusion that is a big part of it.
ftworthmale is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 02:40 PM   #5
vnurse
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow, these subjects always amaze me. They make me feel so sorry for you guys and all that you have to go through to visit with a lady.

REALLY! I feel for you all!

I have one rate. Pretty much always have. As most of my business is therapeutic which I DO enjoy very much, I truly enjoy ALL my clients!

I quit putting "GFE" in my ads because I got too many phone calls asking exactly what that meant. All I can say is read my reviews. I realize there aren't that many but I prefer it that way.

GFE? Come visit me and let me know what you think...I'm not certain that I even know what it means but I feel pretty sure I do!
vnurse is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:09 PM   #6
lovelybritney
Super Sexy MILF, 38DD's

User ID: 2672
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A true GFE!

I love playing and cannot imagine, not being GFE!
GFE is the only way to go...
Britney
lovelybritney is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:21 PM   #7
LeftySmith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I pay ladies for their time. They are always very clear about that up front. If I see a chick that lists an a la carte menu in her ad I don't even bother to finish reading it...PASS!!

If a girl likes to fuck, then let's fuck baby! If she likes to give head, then bring it on! No gag reflex? Perfect, deep throat it all the way. If she likes taking it up the ass, I'm ready to give it to her up the ass. If she is repulsed by DATY for some bizarre reason, fine, I'll skip that (won't be back, but I won't push the issue either). If a girl has some unusual fantasy of her own, if she likes things a certain way, if she insists on me giving it to her in a standing position with her breasts smashed up against the window for everyone who walks by to see, woo-hoo, let's give them a show!

The point is, it is supposed to be a fun time for both. Ladies, either you like something or you don't. Period. Enough with that xx amount for this and another xx amount for that. That is just fucked up. Go open a restaurant.
LeftySmith is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:32 PM   #8
Guest0812112
Account Disabled

User ID: 17143
My ECCIE Reviews

i offer GFE to all my visitors at no extra charge, and think my reviews say i do a pretty good job at providing that experence. but you need to stop and think for a min. about what your saying and asking. real world boy/ girlfriend relations start with lite chat, then to hand holding and arm around shoulders progressing to deeper and more intense feelings and passon as time passes. you expect to set an 1 hr. appointment with a provider and shes supposed to be your true blue 100% girlfriend with no acting???? come on get real . a provider who can pull this off with out you being any wiser deserves an emmy. you wouldn;t walk up to a female in the mall and announce your my girlfriiend so lets go to your place and fuck, may be what you think but not what you say. now to those providers that charge extra so be it their doing extra work. you dont work for free do you. you really need to be thanking the providers that make you feel like you had a real GFE, they put out a lot of effort to make it seen that way. xoxo chelsea
Guest0812112 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:54 PM   #9
Bluesplyr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrina nicole View Post
First,you want a true GFE come see me and you will enjoy every moment.I try to provide the best GFE I can to all my hobby friends just look at my reviews.I understand what you are asking,but to be honest with you I set a pricefor my service and thats set in stone,regardless what it takes to make sure I see you time and time again.A true GFE means you'll want to spend time with me every chance you can get away,right?Anyway my point is some girls might not know the meaning of a GFE they just post it as a service they provide because everyone else does....It takes a little more intrest in the friend to say its a GFE type of thing.Hope you find what your looking for by sending me a request,no doubt in my mind you will post a review of what it was like to find a true GFE,Latina GFE at that,you know what they say about a latina,we please our men.....

sabrina,

you are a sweetheart, and your pictures are great. now if the latina that lives in my house had your attitude, i would not be on this site...LOL..
Bluesplyr is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 04:24 PM   #10
dentonseek
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

luv2luv, I agree. As some of you have said also, once it becomes a McDonalds value menu, i'm not interested. If you don't like your job, im not interested. If you are YMMV, i'm not interested. If you don't know what a GFE is...I'm not interested.

PS...for those who don't know what a GFE is, I think the Wikipedia definition is pretty widely accepted, even though members here opt for the uncovered bj vs the covered one. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girlfriend_experience
dentonseek is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 04:56 PM   #11
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

I love the Girlfriend experience with all the guys. I offer one set price and that is 200 for the hour and 150 for the half hour.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 06:02 PM   #12
gashpump
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Wish I could have an a la carte menu in my job description ...

"Yeah boss, I can do that project too, but only if you bump my salary by 25%."
gashpump is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 06:30 PM   #13
Guest061111
Account Disabled

User ID: 334
My ECCIE Reviews

I get requests for different rates, and I always tell guys, your hour is your hour. If you want less than my full GFE package, it is still the same hour. I just really enjoy giving as much as I can and having a great time.
Guest061111 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 06:38 PM   #14
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16998
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I am actually about to introduce "two level" system ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luv View Post
Am I the only guy that is bothered by providers that provide two levels of service?
But I am not doing GFE / Non GFE thing but ruther GFE / VIP levels.

There are certain things that just can't be done during 1 - 2 h session in local Mariott ...

Lina
ForumPoster is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:29 PM   #15
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Lina View Post
There are certain things that just can't be done during 1 - 2 h session in local Mariott ...
Like what?
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women