Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42092
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36452
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2017, 12:28 AM   #1
Lily Stargazer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 138950
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default A community of disease??

Fellow hobbiests and moderators where is the education for the gentlemen and ladies of this board about safe hobbying? There is plenty of advice on posting ads and making a showcase and how to become a "premium" member but, nothing about safe bcd habits. Why am I all of a sudden riddled with requests for bbfs and creampies?

These shouldn't even be "menu" options.
Am I the only one who thinks there needs to be more advice on how to make "menu" requests because many well meaning gentlemen don't even realize they are coming across as LE when flat out asking for a certain act in abbreviation or not in exchange for donation.

I recently had a "hobbyist" say I could just look at him as in examine him to make sure he's ok! And participate in bbfs.

My question is where and how have these requests become the norm and what is leading people to believe this is safe?

Am I the only one experiencing this?
Lily Stargazer is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 12:57 AM   #2
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily Stargazer View Post
.....My question is where and how have these requests become the norm and what is leading people to believe this is safe?

Big D
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 02:50 AM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
Big D
Does the "D" stand for "Dallas" or "Derriere"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 05:27 AM   #4
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

The former and not JUST the latter.
Old 03-27-2017, 06:31 AM   #5
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

"Education" won't help those people...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 07:01 AM   #6
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Agree. Education still can't fix stoopid
Old 03-27-2017, 07:07 AM   #7
iquit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Why am I all of a sudden riddled with requests for bbfs and creampies?

I recently had a "hobbyist" say I could just look at him as in examine him to make sure he's ok! And participate in bbfs.

My question is where and how have these requests become the norm and what is leading people to believe this is safe?

Only 1 gentleman? Or 2. How many is important. You're making it seem like an epidemic. Dallas, this is very common. If you go off and post each time you get such a request, you will loose in this game. Also consider the crowd you hang out with. Be consistent with whatever you offer and this will get better.
iquit is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 07:25 AM   #8
Curved65
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79

I recently had a Houston provider offer me bbfs for extra donation. No thanks and I moved on.
Curved65 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 08:00 AM   #9
Sword_of_Truth
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

So how should one make menu requests without coming across as LE?

If its a provider I've never seen before and she doesnt have reviews, I like to get some clarification on whats exactly going to happen so theres no misunderstanding (i.e. she thinks shes just giving a massage and I'm assuming theres extras.)
Sword_of_Truth is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 08:09 AM   #10
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

strap up play safe and remember we'll all be dead in close to another 50 yrs or less anyway.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 08:30 AM   #11
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:

.....how to make "menu" requests because many well meaning gentlemen don't even realize they are coming across as LE when flat out asking for a certain act in abbreviation or not in exchange for donation.

?

Sooooo. What difference does it make if it is covered or not from a "LE" point of view?
Old 03-27-2017, 08:56 AM   #12
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

What would you say to a provider that questioned your safety precautions concerning bbj's?

You do know there are a ton of ladies that think you are crazy for doing as much?

Be leery of the man who wants bbfs anal! Those are the crazy Mofos!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 09:02 AM   #13
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Sooooo. What difference does it make if it is covered or not from a "LE" point of view?
You obviously do not know LE tactics.

Answering the question either way will get you hauled to jail.

Unless of course , you answer that you do not have sex for money no matter if it is covered or not...

The stupidity of many on issues of the law concerning prostitution has always astounded me...it is much like politics. People believe a whole lot of half truths...

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 10:56 AM   #14
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
"Education" won't help those people...
Quote:
Agree. Education still can't fix stoopid
Indeed!

While I wouldn't engage in the practice of BBFS due to the much-publicized safety risk, I don't think a Hobby board focused on the pursuit of pleasure in whatever form it takes should legislate the morality of others. We are ALL free to "Just say no." I do so routinely, as the question does seem to be asked more often, and no amount of money will change my mind.

Perhaps RESPECT is the key, with a dash of LITERACY, as in comprehensively perusing a provider's reviews and offerings and politely respecting her decision to not participate in certain activities, especially if she expressly states thus in her Showcase, and don't PESTER her about it.

Fellows, do YOU want to be continuously hounded and harangued for something after you've informed the other party that it isn't an option? Ladies and gents, enjoy what you wish in your own bodily amusement parks,
but don't expect others to board rides they consider hazardous (or even merely unpleasant) just because tickets are sold elsewhere. After all, we aren't lemmings playing follow-the-leader over the cliff. But for those who advertise or seek the bareback buffet with a creampie dessert, well, it's their choice, so let them make it.

Might help if more providers actually filled out their Showcases. Some don't for fear that they can be used as evidence by LE, but heck, ladies, we're already advertising on a HOOKER board and being reviewed for our services. A complete profile doesn't have to read like a pay-by-the-item menu, but informational clarity is increasingly important.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 12:07 PM   #15
Guest072624
Account Disabled

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
Indeed!

While I wouldn't engage in the practice of BBFS due to the much-publicized safety risk, I don't think a Hobby board focused on the pursuit of pleasure in whatever form it takes should legislate the morality of others. We are ALL free to "Just say no." I do so routinely, as the question does seem to be asked more often, and no amount of money will change my mind.

Perhaps RESPECT is the key, with a dash of LITERACY, as in comprehensively perusing a provider's reviews and offerings and politely respecting her decision to not participate in certain activities, especially if she expressly states thus in her Showcase, and don't PESTER her about it.

Fellows, do YOU want to be continuously hounded and harangued for something after you've informed the other party that it isn't an option? Ladies and gents, enjoy what you wish in your own bodily amusement parks,
but don't expect others to board rides they consider hazardous (or even merely unpleasant) just because tickets are sold elsewhere. After all, we aren't lemmings playing follow-the-leader over the cliff. But for those who advertise or seek the bareback buffet with a creampie dessert, well, it's their choice, so let them make it.

Might help if more providers actually filled out their Showcases. Some don't for fear that they can be used as evidence by LE, but heck, ladies, we're already advertising on a HOOKER board and being reviewed for our services. A complete profile doesn't have to read like a pay-by-the-item menu, but informational clarity is increasingly important.
Ditto
Guest072624 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women