Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2023, 06:26 PM   #1
c0ach
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15
Default New to the area but not to the hobby

Greetings ladies and gents,

I'm not new to the hobby, but I have been on a break for a while. I just secured a contract that will have me in the area for a substantial amount of time. I am looking forward to sampling some of the local talent.

I see this board and encounter reports are quite active. Much more so than previous cities I have spent time in. I guess it is time to purchase a new hobby phone.

That's it for now, just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to the community.
c0ach is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 09:40 PM   #2
A Hall
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 598189
My ECCIE Reviews

Welcome!
A Hall is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 10:17 PM   #3
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

welcome good sir! here lies a rich community of several gals with 50+ yes reviews, but also a strong band of brothers, some of whom come to hobby parts unknown-(did anthony really have to off himself? an excessively final "solution" methinks)-bearing broad smiles and jasmine or coconut oil for blissful massages uncanny and peppermint oil for excitation way beyond sanity, but in his other hand hold at attention bear spray and a well-sharpened titanium battle axe, in case things take a turn sideways, and usually slightly to the left..

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2769735

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2930725

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1171058

we take great umbrage at a hobbyist being subjected to not-all-negotiated fuckery, and of NATO's article 5 sensibility..

i joined that gal's snap. i'll give her a piece of mind after i'm satisfied with the number of hot nudes she has sent me first..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 10:53 PM   #4
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Welcome dear
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2023, 03:17 AM   #5
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17

Welcome Sir. I'm the most popular knowledgeable person here so it's beneficial for you to make friends with me. My inbox is always open for any advice you need. We have strong rules here Sir. Please never give a deposit to a lady, use an anonymous hobby phone, never send a selfie and never give a provider any real world information. Welcome Sir. Have fun
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2023, 04:00 AM   #6
Bowser98
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
Welcome Sir. I'm the most popular knowledgeable person here so it's beneficial for you to make friends with me. My inbox is always open for any advice you need. We have strong rules here Sir. Please never give a deposit to a lady, use an anonymous hobby phone, never send a selfie and never give a provider any real world information. Welcome Sir. Have fun
Desperation. You wear it well.
Bowser98 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2023, 05:26 AM   #7
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser98 View Post
Desperation. You wear it well.
sorry don't mean to hijack your thread, but to Bowser's point, more like excessive grandiosity, kinda like trump's "i'm the best president ever. please carve me into Mt. Rushmore".. (historians rank him in the bottom 3, and obama top 10.)

pitt's an active hobbyist with some legit intel-don't ask me how i know, but i do-but some humility wouldn't kill him.

back on topic. indeed, this a pretty live community we have here. and there are a good number of lurkers as well.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2023, 08:04 AM   #8
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0ach View Post
Greetings ladies and gents,

I'm not new to the hobby, but I have been on a break for a while. I just secured a contract that will have me in the area for a substantial amount of time. I am looking forward to sampling some of the local talent.

I see this board and encounter reports are quite active. Much more so than previous cities I have spent time in. I guess it is time to purchase a new hobby phone.

That's it for now, just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to the community.
Welcome Back, Stay Safe and Happy Hobbying!
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2023, 03:05 PM   #9
Pitroom
BANNED

Sir go to Metro PCs..There are two mom and pop stores that I know of that will issue you a phone under any name. Hell last hobby phone I had I put it under the name of David Duke. Just to throw a few NBA girls off. I pay 30 a month.

Get in with a provider than get verified at all the agencies. They are a quick fix. Call and you can be in some guts in 30. Like I said if you would like hit me up and I'll give you the top Houston picks. I even have some price friendly suggestions

I just don't know if I can mention the names here without being pointed so I damn near have to proofread what I say as if I'm writing a thesis.Cozy up to certain hobbyists. Because those that know know. Just don't piss them off because they can be vindictive

Say very little in Coed and only write positive reviews. If you have a bad experience simply swallow it until you get enough numbers in your phone you could care less what happens because your phone is a hooker site lol.

Again I'm here to help and I'm one of those esteemed hobbyist here who isn't jaded, territorial or vindictive. Just a really cool cat getting a plethora of pussy. Hope that helps. Welcome buddy and don't let this shit change who you are
Old 08-02-2023, 05:51 PM   #10
Demolition
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
Coach, this one's a legend is his own mind. There are many other members on the board with a wealth of info to share who can better assist you getting back in the saddle
Demolition is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2023, 06:37 PM   #11
Pitroom
BANNED

Build a great hobby career; probably the best ever and the haters will always come. Look Sir this is a welcome post and I respect that. Welcome. Please understand that and buckle your seat belt because there are some characters here. Also, it's beneficial to search a thread called the five families. Might give you insight into the underlying dynamics here. Again welcome. And in the infamous words; Good Luck.
Old 08-03-2023, 08:21 AM   #12
Italia DiBella
Sensual Artist 🦋

User ID: 14732
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Happy Titty Thursday
Welcome Back
Italia DiBella is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2023, 12:00 PM   #13
IAmthem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Welcome back it's much fun to be had here in Houston. You can get a lot of info here not saying it will all be true but do with it as you wish.
IAmthem is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2023, 06:04 PM   #14
Michael8219
BANNED

Encounters: 20

Howdy c0ach and welcome. If you make a left (wrong) turn you can always turn back to the right!

Italia, very nice thought. Titties make me happy every day as does motorboating.
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2023, 10:28 PM   #15
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

welcome sugar!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women