Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2023, 07:36 AM   #1
Pitroom
BANNED

Encounters: 17
Default I want to be Free! My ideal board

I am personally advocating for a board with absolutely zero moderation. Zero points. As long as you don't mention unmentionables or don't rob or kill a hobbyist. Have a free for all. This board will be hobbyist centered. If you scam or con a hobbyist out of 20 cent your ass is tossed. If your pictures are older than a month your ass is tossed. This board will revolutionize this business!

I despise points. I actually like UC, but I really believe his job is useless. Anyone can come at Pitroom here or actually in real life. I love the banter. No need to point anyone for great, entertaining banter. As to me and CendellM at one time I wanted to fuck her. The whole splat on the pussy enticed me. Now not so much. I'm good. I got a bunch of chicks and have dodged one that could have gone wrong. Splat on the Pussy! (Big ups to my homie Slayer. Your name lives forever in my mind)
Pitroom is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2023, 09:31 AM   #2
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitroom View Post
I am personally advocating for a board with absolutely zero moderation. Zero points. As long as you don't mention unmentionables or don't rob or kill a hobbyist. Have a free for all. This board will be hobbyist centered. If you scam or con a hobbyist out of 20 cent your ass is tossed. If your pictures are older than a month your ass is tossed. This board will revolutionize this business!
Please send me an e-vite when you get it running.
MarcellusWalluz is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2023, 11:40 AM   #3
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:

I despise points. I actually like UC, but I really believe his job is useless. Anyone can come at Pitroom here or actually in real life. I love the banter. No need to point anyone for great, entertaining banter.

Any chance you send valentines cards to yourself? Asking for a friend.

I've been on many different internet forums since around 2003. Most were sports orientated, car orientated, or hobby boards. I was a lead admin for a sports forum with over 75,000 members and I'm also an admin on a Facebook page with 60,000 members. One thing for sure is that 95% of the people could care less about moderation. They're good members and there is no need to point any of them. The ones who care about points and bans are the troublemakers that try to see what they can get away with. Such as yourself. The rules are so simple, nobody in their right frame of mind should ever get banned, especially on numerous occasions.

As far as anybody forming their own board the only person who I think could pull this off would be a prior hobbiest - edit per OP request - UC

As far as you forming your own forums, first of all you have a huge illusion of grandeur that would turn people off. You also need to be a normal person, not one with narcissistic tendencies that has been a complete and total burden to the moderators of this forum. You're weak and your obsession with Cendell M. is way out of line. (notice I removed your idiotic comments about her when quoting your post). Your continuous posting about how great you are also doesn't gain you any friends and actually makes you a laughing stock of this forum.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2023, 11:48 AM   #4
GhostRiderYYZ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:

I despise points. I actually like UC, but I really believe his job is useless. Anyone can come at Pitroom here or actually in real life. I love the banter. No need to point anyone for great, entertaining banter. As to me and CendellM at one time I wanted to fuck her. The whole splat on the pussy enticed me. Now not so much. I'm good. I got a bunch of chicks and have dodged one that could have gone wrong. Splat on the Pussy! (Big ups to my homie Slayer. Your name lives forever in my mind)
So you want to run it and swear no moderation.. I call BS.. someone has to Admin it and trust me.. when you are the ADMIN you have great power... so... you would swear you would not use your admin powers to do evil?
GhostRiderYYZ is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2023, 06:48 PM   #5
Pitroom
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRiderYYZ View Post
So you want to run it and swear no moderation.. I call BS.. someone has to Admin it and trust me.. when you are the ADMIN you have great power... so... you would swear you would not use your admin powers to do evil?
Yes Ghosty I would run it but I would never use my powers adversely. This board would be tailor mad for hobbyist. No pictures more than a month old, so she would have to constantly update pics, no fucking scammers, no powder room, of course their would me a men's locker room

A provider would have to be attractive. No provider with an hourly donation of over 250. Other features to be determined. More importantly no fucking Points in Coed. Like zero. I honestly would encourage the fuckery and banter. On my board you could even invite your adversary outside for an old fashioned ass whooping and I would laugh and chuckle, I would probably ask for a addy so I can personally watch for the best down, whoever whoops whoever ass

I'm putting it together as we speak. It will be epic! Now certain people will never be in my board and you know who you are. It's like 5 or 6. But the rest are welcome. I repeat zero points and zero moderation! A fucking free for all! Who's excited
Old 07-25-2023, 07:25 PM   #6
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Waiting for my invite.....
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2023, 08:10 PM   #7
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Pit,
Would there be such a thing as the dreaded most heinous crime known as thread hijacking on your board?
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2023, 08:48 PM   #8
Pitroom
BANNED

Good question Winn. Remember there would be zero points on my board. Coed would be like the fucking old school Coliseums. Like come in with your battle gear on. Zero points. Again zero points. The only banbable offense would be if ladies scammed a hobbyist, set up a hobbyist or use fake pictures.

There would even be a dedicated area for Bbfs. I would even include a section for cucks, fetishes etc. But most importantly you cannot be banned from my site unless you engage in absolute fuckery which I've already mentioned earlier for the ladies. Gents on my board would never be banned under any circumstances. Coed would be a thing of beauty. Say for instance you have a beef with someone. I clean up dog shit at a nice gym and the owner and I are real cool. I've used the gym several times after hours for parties with hookers etc

So if you have any beef at all with a member, and honestly I would encourage the fuckery, all you got to do is call that member out for a real live fight. I would provide the location. You come in the gym and you can go bare knuckles on their ass or with gloves. No pussy face masks. You would have to sign waivers because if one of you gets really fucked up we are simply dragging your ass out to the street and we'll call 911 once we are at our house.

I'm so excited! It's going to be a thing of beauty!
Old 07-25-2023, 10:14 PM   #9
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

like nike says, just. do. it.
the more you talk about it, the less likely it will ever happen.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2023, 05:03 AM   #10
Michael8219
BANNED

Encounters: 20

A little less talk
A lot more action
Michael8219 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2023, 11:08 AM   #11
GhostRiderYYZ
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8219 View Post
A little less talk
A lot more action
That is what that Tryst site is about.. you see a provider's profile, you like it, you contact them and arrange a meeting.

No posting reviews, no banter back and forth. That site is more geared towards meeting a provider than most.
GhostRiderYYZ is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2023, 01:02 PM   #12
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
This board would be tailor made for hobbyist. No pictures more than a month old, so she would have to constantly update pics, no fucking scammers, no powder room, of course their would me a men's locker room

A provider would have to be attractive. No provider with an hourly donation of over 250.

Good luck getting any quality ladies on your ego tripping board. They're probably all laughing at you right now in the ladies forums.

However, I do have a good idea for you. Take a trip to the local walmart and buy a whole shit load of I pads to pass out the the street walkers on Bissonett, because that's all the ladies that will post on your board.

Frankly you're full of it, all you want is a board to feed your massive ego and you can tell everybody that you're the boss. Good luck with this crap.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2023, 01:20 PM   #13
Julissia
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 580523
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

edit at posters request - UC
Julissia is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2023, 04:58 PM   #14
pxmcc
Valued Poster