Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2015, 03:11 PM   #1
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Fake Review

I am not feeding into anyone dogpiling or attacking or giving me grief of any kind. I have a right to state that the review posted on me by morsa1990 is a complete work of fiction. I have received zero correspondence from this person and do not at all recall seeing him.

I do NOT offer fs sessions for $. Never have never will. My rates are average, not pricey, nor are they dirt cheap like he implied.

From what I can tell about the review, he rehashed old drama in an attempt to knock me down. Well, he succeeded, my appts cancelled and my phone is not ringing. Good job morsa. All the info you stated you could have easily gotten off my showcase, as far as my location, phone number, etc.

The statement that my hair might not be real. Lie. My hair is real and the review from Dentonkittylicker stated that it was. In fact, I have several reviews where they state I have beautiful hair.

The statements regarding my body and my pictures. Lies. My pictures are at the oldest less than a month and at the least 3 days old. I immediately remedied my "outdated" pics when I returned from my 2 yr hiatus and I don't see how it would be possible to fake my body shape to that extent. My pictures are accurate, real and not photoshopped.

I am sick and tired of the vendettas and the personal attacks. Lying about me is nothing new and just goes to show someone is either jealous or vindictive regarding some unintentional slight on my part. I don't believe morsa did this out of the blue but that he was put up to doing it by a 3rd party as I have never had any contact with morsa and never heard of his handle prior to the discovery of this bogus and derogatory review.

I have worked very hard at presenting my best and delivering nothing but quality in my sessions. I have labored to change the things about me that needed changing... got rid of bad influences and negative people in my life. I was doing well up until this BS came out.

Please, use your brain and let the majority rule when it comes to your opinion of me. The majority of my reviews do not have the negative opinion that this solitary poster hashing up old drama has. The majority of my reviews state the poster had a very enjoyable time with a sweet and attractive provider. I am not claiming to be a Playboy Bunny, I'm not perfect and yes, I've had a child and have some stretch marks... I don't flaunt it in my pictures but neither is it a secret. I'm just saying... I'm not fake. I have a good, curvy shape and my pics are accurate and VERY recent.

The review IS fake and that's all I have to say on the subject. Let the real truth be known. This was meant to discolor my reputation which has been improving due to my diligent efforts. Like I said... No good deed goes unpunished.
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 08:37 PM   #2
Bridgette Ann
RETIRED

User ID: 144934
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry Kitty. That was wrong. Big hugs
Bridgette Ann is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 11:02 PM   #3
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Not to pile on but you do have a review for $100 from last month
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 02:26 AM   #4
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowmypop23 View Post
Not to pile on but you do have a review for $100 from last month
That was a BNG and $100 is my current BNG rate. This review states he received FS for $100 and that is NOT something I offer.
Old 10-04-2015, 02:29 AM   #5
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridgette Ann View Post
I'm sorry Kitty. That was wrong. Big hugs
Thank you Bridgette Ann I appreciate the hug!!
Old 10-04-2015, 06:51 PM   #6
Sophia Banks
Sexy Sophia

User ID: 231599
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That is terrible and sorry this happened to you!

Why don't they have a check and balances system here like p411 does and if a guy needs an ok from you, the notify you and you confirm whether you saw him or not.
Sophia Banks is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 08:43 PM   #7
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia Banks View Post

Why don't they have a check and balances system here like p411 does and if a guy needs an ok from you, the notify you and you confirm whether you saw him or not.
Does P411 have a process for ladies to confirm negative reviews? That's why they don't have it here. What lady in her right mind would confirm a negative review.

P411 is built on verification and facilitating appointments. eccie.net is built on information sharing and a selection process.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 10:04 PM   #8
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

He contacted me today for the FIRST time and I have texts proving my case and also he told me I could pay him to take the review down or give him a session and he would write a real, positive review. When I told him no and asked him why he was trying to hurt my business he said, "He's sick of all us whores and we need to get real jobs at Wal-mart."

I have proof that the only time he contacted me, period was today when he text messaged me. My phone records show zero history with his phone number and I have never received a pm from him either.

He is threatening to write a rebuttal to my thread saying he can prove himself by describing what I was wearing. OooooKaaaay.... I wish he would post a picture! Lol

I am flying to NYC for some personal time in the morning and will be back this Wed. evening.
Old 10-04-2015, 10:08 PM   #9
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia Banks View Post

Thank you Sophia, I totally appreciate the support. And yes, that would be nice... I'm not the only lady who has had to suffer the indignities of a fake review and being able to have a voice in the matter would be welcomed, I'm sure. Posting a rebuttal in coed is almost as daunting a task as running the gauntlet.
Old 10-04-2015, 11:47 PM   #10
Boltfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
He contacted me today for the FIRST time and I have texts proving my case and also he told me I could pay him to take the review down or give him a session and he would write a real, positive review. When I told him no and asked him why he was trying to hurt my business he said, "He's sick of all us whores and we need to get real jobs at Wal-mart."

I have proof that the only time he contacted me, period was today when he text messaged me. My phone records show zero history with his phone number and I have never received a pm from him either.

He is threatening to write a rebuttal to my thread saying he can prove himself by describing what I was wearing. OooooKaaaay.... I wish he would post a picture! Lol

I am flying to NYC for some personal time in the morning and will be back this Wed. evening.
How do you know the person texting you is him? Could be some random dude trying to shake y8u down.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:30 AM   #11
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
How do you know the person texting you is him? Could be some random dude trying to shake y8u down.
I don't know Bolt... That very well could be. At this point, nothing's shocking anymore.
Old 10-05-2015, 08:57 AM   #12
Boltfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
I don't know Bolt... That very well could be. At this point, nothing's shocking anymore.
Unless he is stupid enough to PM you through here it is likely someone trying to shake you down.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:38 PM   #13
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Don't know if the review is true or not but impressed by the way Kitty has handled the dispute.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 01:44 PM   #14
Boltfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Don't know if the review is true or not but impressed by the way Kitty has handled the dispute.
Me too. Always nice to see someone who handles things well, and better than the past. Good for her.
Old 10-05-2015, 05:10 PM   #15
LoveNHorny
Valued Poster

Hey kitty,
I was around for all-that-shit-that-went-down with you. (Has it been 2 years already?? Dang) I wish you all the best. You seem genuine here, as other have said. If ur false, it's eventually coming back to you. If you are for real, it Will eventually make it back around to you.

Stay on course babe. Stay on course.
Respectfully,
LnH

p.s. F$ck the haters!!!!!!!!!
LoveNHorny is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women