Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163203
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36949
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2013, 08:53 PM   #1
kewldude
Premium Access

Encounters: 49
Default Not your best day, please dont accept the date

I have seen a girl.. who says.. she is having bad day.. after I went to the incall.. for every activity there is an execuse..

girls.. please reject.. if some one asks.. for a appointment when you are not feeling good..
kewldude is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:11 PM   #2
giasanto38ddd
BACK AND WETTER THEN EVER

User ID: 39912
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree !
giasanto38ddd is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 09:28 PM   #3
ParisDeJour
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 117504
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree 100%
ParisDeJour is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 07:24 AM   #4
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree that also goes both ways if you gentlemen are feeling under the weather please reschedule. With strep throat, summer colds, and some weird stomach bug going around right now its better to be safe than sorry.

I have suffered from 2 of those three things last month and I do not want to be 3 of 3 LOL
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:06 AM   #5
enticeMe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I hear ya Jules.
I was laid up for 18 hours straight after visiting a provider recently. I was continuously going through chills, hallucinations, and sweats. I would wake every two hours and feel like an entire night had passed. By the end, I felt like I had been in bed for weeks.
enticeMe is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:10 AM   #6
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

+ 1 clients will be more understanding than you think if just upfront and honest. Always other options such as rescheduling for a later time.
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:12 AM   #7
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

I know this is an underground realm, but the Providers who really care, still practice good business ethics.
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:00 AM   #8
rcinokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewldude View Post
I have seen a girl.. who says.. she is having bad day.. after I went to the incall.. for every activity there is an execuse..

girls.. please reject.. if some one asks.. for a appointment when you are not feeling good..
Sometimes, not always, but sometimes girls don't have that option.
rcinokc is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:22 AM   #9
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I look for reasons to repost this post I made a long time ago:

I scanned thru the 100's of ads on here and something about yours caught my attention.
I read your ad, I clicked on your showcase, I visited your website and I'm still interested.
I looked up all of your posts to see what your posting style was like.
I read your previous ads.
I see if you are on any other sites.
I looked up all of your reviews I could find and maybe pm'd the reviewer if I had some questions.
I'm still interested
I send you a pm or a p411 request and HOPE to hear back from you.
I get screened...we agree on a time and place.
I wait 3 long long long days while the anticipation builds.
I take a vacation day to come see you.
I find a way to secretly acquire that "donation"
I drive an hour to get there and likely an hour and a half to get home in traffic.

Maybe you see a couple of clients a day. I see a couple of providers every 3 or 4 months. It is a BIG deal for me to choose you and then to make everything happen to actually come see you. If the session is less than stellar for me I have to wait a couple of months to have another. If the session is great then it's almost as difficult since I know I won't be able to see you again for a while.
I think I wrote this partially because of the "had a bad day" thread. This is not a reply to that specific provider or any specific provider but it made me think about what we go thru.

Hey I chose you! It could have been anybody but it was you. Be happy! Be flattered! Make sure the choice I made was a great one!
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:47 AM   #10
addict
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcinokc View Post
Sometimes, not always, but sometimes girls don't have that option.
Not too many pimps that offer sick leave. Maternity is even harder to come by.
addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:54 AM   #11
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Standing Ovation

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post

I scanned thru the 100's of ads on here and something about yours caught my attention.
I read your ad, I clicked on your showcase, I visited your website and I'm still interested.
I looked up all of your reviews I could find and maybe pm'd the reviewer if I had some questions.
I'm still interested
I drive an hour to get there and likely an hour and a half to get home in traffic.

Maybe you see a couple of clients a day. I see a couple of providers every 3 or 4 months. It is a BIG deal for me to choose you and then to make everything happen to actually come see you. If the session is less than stellar for me I have to wait a couple of months to have another. If the session is great then it's almost as difficult since I know I won't be able to see you again for a while.
I think I wrote this partially because of the "had a bad day" thread. This is not a reply to that specific provider or any specific provider but it made me think about what we go thru.

Hey I chose you! It could have been anybody but it was you. Be happy! Be flattered! Make sure the choice I made was a great one!

I take all of these things into consideration. I mean this really shows how much effort men put into finding great providers, in fact i like this post so much i just may incorporate it into my website!

I think i truly understand this as i have been stationed in dallas all this time with 700+ girls registered on eccie alone. I try to make myself stand out as a genuine truthful woman, who does care. Take out time to make sure everything is just perfect when you arrive, from the last hair on my head, to putting lotions on my heels. Candles, lit, music playing, not even a single piece of paper on the floor... Really.

I dunno i just really take this serious and think it is a genuine and legit field of work. I really treat every session with the same high standards no matter what. Then i always try to out do myself with my repeat hehe it can get hard, but i love a challenge.

Great viewpoint my friend, Fantastic.
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:16 PM   #12
slow_and_low
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33
Lightbulb

I can't find much to disagree with here. There are alot of choices, I do have to allocate the funds necessary, some months are harder than others. I do have to sneak around to do this hobby. I do have to plan this out a few days in advance.

Just make me feel like you lust for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post

I'm still interested

slow_and_low is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 02:46 PM   #13
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:

Easier said than done when rent is due, electricity might be turned off, etc etc etc. I just wonder for gents who work for employers and business owners who are vital to the business actually take off or shut it down each time they may not be 100 %.
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:18 PM   #14
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:

I agree.

Until one of the male, board-legends decides that it's a NCSN or cancellation and plasters our personal business all over the board. Typically in the co-ed drama forum since that's where it belongs.

Nice idea, but there is a reason why *some* ladies will troop on through it. Too many asswipes.

Providers can't win for losing. We tell you the truth, we get a thread in coed. We lie, we get a thread in coed (or private areas). Damned if we do, damned if we don't.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:30 PM   #15
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Kewldude fails to understand that life sometimes rears its ugly head. I thanck the baby Tebow that the ladies do not bitch publicly everytime I, or my 1.3" of dangling death, fail to live up to expectations. So either get over it, or at least evaluate your selection process. Some ladies tend to be more prone to "bad" days.

Or maybe it's your skill set. Be sure to chew when daty and tickle the taint.
pyramider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women