Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41301
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 09-11-2015, 11:19 AM   #1
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5
Default Speaking of the W&I forum....

Why are threads being closed so quickly? The providers have a right to post one thread there even if verified. But several have been closed almost as soon as they are opened. Why? It is a disservice to the new provider and all the guys who use the W&I forum to greet new gals, ask questions, and in effect vet some of the new ladies.

As far as I can tell, opening a single thread in W&I and a few follow up posts by the provider is not breaking any rules. Closing them so soon hurts the new providers visibility and is a disservice to all the guys. If providers break the rules by opening multiple threads, do your job as mods and correct their behavior. If guys violate the spirit of the W&I forum, (a big, on going problem), do your jobs as mods and point them.

And, I was always under the impression closing threads should be a last resort. Why the sudden change?
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 12:13 PM   #2
NYr
You Never Really Know

if they are posting rates and services, that is an ad and should be in the Ad section

If they have VP status after their initial thread, they should not be bumping their own Welcome wagon thread...again that is an ad
NYr is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 12:37 PM   #3
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

OK, got that. But, looking at the threads that have been closed, the providers were not doing any bumping. Big difference between bumping idle threads and answering questions asked by the members. Almost every lady puts rates, services, etc in their W&I post. Kind of what they are for?? Its been that way for a very long time. Why the change? So what if they get verified? The thread is for the guys as well. You are cutting off very useful information flow. You are hurting both sides by closing threads when they are on topic, members are still posting to them, and they clearly still have interest and value to the members. Isn't that what the threads are for? To convey information to the guys? Where in the rules does it say a new verified provider cannot have a W&I post?

And again, what happened to never closing threads unless absolutely needed? I see no overwhelming need to close these threads.
Old 09-11-2015, 09:51 PM   #4
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Very ballsy to tell a mod what you think he should and should not do and questioning him regarding the locking of threads, I hope you receive points.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 12:08 AM   #5
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Nothing wrong with questioning why something is being done. Never heard anyone complain of receiving point while doing so respectfully.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 05:03 AM   #6
NYr
You Never Really Know

Folks can question, they may not get an answer...they may not get an answer they like...but they can question.

As for other cases I personally locked two over the past couple of weeks where they lady posted the welcome wagon when technically they had Verified Provider status, but it was given to them in less than an hour from the time they posted it....so they may have not realized that they had VP status as the full notification may have not gotten to them yet...so instead of removing and issuing points, I just locked the thread down.

There are things which go behind the scenes (obviously) which the public will know nothing about.
NYr is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 07:07 AM   #7
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

NYr, any thing that restricts the flow of information goes against the spirit of the site. I don't know what motivated this change. Perhaps the law of unintended consequences was not fully considered. Leaving the threads open, as long as other rules are not broken, has value. I can see closing the threads if the lady starts using it to repeatably post her rates, availability, etc. But why preemptive closing? Will all the threADS in co-ed be quickly closed? They are far more egregious than the threads you closed. Looking back at W&I threads, there are a few when the ladies misused the treads but the vast majority were not.

I ask the staff to reconsider. These threads have far more value as information sources than what appears to be splitting of hairs of a rule that is far more broken in co-ed. To me at least, it looks like an over reaction to a non-existent problem.

Thanks
Old 09-12-2015, 08:47 AM   #8
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Nothing wrong with questioning why something is being done. Never heard anyone complain of receiving point while doing so respectfully.
You are right, plus I forgot who was doing the asking. Looks like a mod answered him, but it was the answer he was seeking so he asked him to reconsider his answer. I wonder if that will work?
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 12:30 PM   #9
Boltfan

RTM the thread and let the mod discussion begin. Peer review is a good process.
Old 09-12-2015, 01:20 PM   #10
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Boltfan, even better would be for both providers and gents to make useful, on topic comments. I cannot be the only one who sees the value of the W&I threads
Old 09-12-2015, 02:06 PM   #11
Boltfan

I think W&I is great. I don't see shit out here in the West on those forums. Sucks when it becomes a "she's too expensive" and such hijack. Yeah, many are too expensive. Not the place for it, at least not in open comments.
Old 09-12-2015, 02:07 PM   #12
Boltfan

And I agree, closing threads is last resort. Been a directive from St. C for some time. Not sure why last resort was reached.
Old 09-12-2015, 04:46 PM   #13
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
I think W&I is great. I don't see shit out here in the West on those forums. Sucks when it becomes a "she's too expensive" and such hijack. Yeah, many are too expensive. Not the place for it, at least not in open comments.
It seems there is not place for it. Do it there and it's a problem. Do it here and it's a problem. Do it in's the men's lounge and it's pointless.

As for the closing of threads, the bigger issue is inconsistency.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 06:34 PM   #14
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

There is a place for it. Just not public comments in the W&I forum. The purpose of that forum is very specific. You can always open a thread here if you want to discuss things about a gal that does not fit the use of the other forum. Of course, any thread about rates is pointless. Some seem to never figure that out
Old 09-12-2015, 09:22 PM   #15
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
There is a place for it. Just not public comments in the W&I forum. The purpose of that forum is very specific. You can always open a thread here if you want to discuss things about a gal that does not fit the use of the other forum. Of course, any thread about rates is pointless. Some seem to never figure that out
Exce[t all one has to do is look at the reactions in any thread where it is mentioned to see that you'll be told it's not your place to point out that a girl with no reviews and a limited menu charging $350/hr is out of market.

Ant the main point is that is THE ONLY place she will see it. The newbies usually don't venture much beyond that forum.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women