Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2013, 09:37 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default THE REAL CORRUPTION IN CAMPAIGN FINANCE = UNIONS !

From John Hinderaker at Powerlineblog.com
"..conservative candidates and organizations have to raise money from individuals who contribute voluntarily, out of conviction, while Democrats and liberal organizations are able to extract money by force from taxpayers and others. The Left has managed to institutionalize itself.

Labor unions are the most notorious example of this phenomenon, although by no means the only one. In many states, Democratic politicians have enacted laws that compel workers to contribute to labor unions; union bosses, in turn, take much of that money and contribute it to Democratic politicians. This is the real “dirty money” in politics."
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:44 AM   #2
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Encounters: 40

All elections are bought and paid for so we really have no political system.
Pink Floyd is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:52 AM   #3
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi View Post
Ted Cruz and the Tea party buck that system. Sure does piss off RINOS & Ozombies...fuckem
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 09:59 AM   #4
HornyGirlHere
BANNED

User ID: 205345

I here a cummercial bp invested 55 billion here these last few years, was it on silver... johnny sure got dxug, radiation weapon, etc a lot
HornyGirlHere is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:25 AM   #5
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You miss the point; Unions mandate contributions from from their members and give to Democrats.

Same can't be said for the GOP.

Quote:
How would you finance campaigns?
Old 09-14-2013, 11:53 AM   #6
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
You miss the point; Unions mandate contributions from from their members and give to Democrats.

Same can't be said for the GOP.

How would you finance campaigns?
With the current system there is no way to break the foothold of the Republican and Democrat parties, both of which are only interested in themselves.. Before anybody goes off the deep end, I am not a Teabagger either. I would fund all elections with tax dollars. With that said, realistically that will never happen. I am realistic, and I believe the situation to be irreversible. Can you imagine any scenario where those in charge of the purse strings would be willing to surrender control just for the good of America. The agendas of the Democrat and Democrat parties will forge on and the people are powerless to do anything about it.
Old 09-14-2013, 12:17 PM   #7
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
From John Hinderaker at Powerlineblog.com
"..conservative candidates and organizations have to raise money from individuals who contribute voluntarily, out of conviction, while Democrats and liberal organizations are able to extract money by force from taxpayers and others. The Left has managed to institutionalize itself.

Labor unions are the most notorious example of this phenomenon, although by no means the only one. In many states, Democratic politicians have enacted laws that compel workers to contribute to labor unions; union bosses, in turn, take much of that money and contribute it to Democratic politicians. This is the real “dirty money” in politics."

Unless you count a huge contribution to a super pac from China or Israel or god knows where.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 03:02 PM   #8
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Sorry, but that kind of approach is just big government think. Nor is it libertarian or constitutional thinking. You essentially would minimize the rights of individuals to assemble/associate for the purpose of petitioning their government.

The only true constitutional solution is to free up the process and make it easier for individuals to participate (with donations or otherwise). And reduce the influence of Federal politicians in our lives. Return powers to the states and their respective citizens. Downsize the federal government.

Quote:
With the current system there is no way to break the foothold of the Republican and Democrat parties, both of which are only interested in themselves.. Before anybody goes off the deep end, I am not a Teabagger either. I would fund all elections with tax dollars. With that said, realistically that will never happen. I am realistic, and I believe the situation to be irreversible. Can you imagine any scenario where those in charge of the purse strings would be willing to surrender control just for the good of America. The agendas of the Democrat and Democrat parties will forge on and the people are powerless to do anything about it.
Old 09-14-2013, 04:24 PM   #9
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Whirlaway, I have to disagree. There is nothing in the United States that can wrest control from the two major political powers. We can pump up our chests, and pretend that we have control over the government that was vested in us by the Constitution, but in reality we have nothing. There are Democrats and there are Republicans, and they couldn't give a damn less what you think. Only by pulling the money rug out from beneath their feet can any change be affected. No contributions should be allowed at any level.
Old 09-14-2013, 05:53 PM   #10
HornyGirlHere
BANNED

User ID: 205345

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyGirlHere View Post
I here a cummercial bp invested 55 billion here these last few years, was it on silver... johnny sure got dxug, radiation weapon, etc a lot
I hope none was on terrorist activity, or criminal activity in the america and over sea too pin

Is the too weather event in mexico a result of the dxuging and radtion weapon used on johnny?

Su sum sum someone got fool by united, it wa wa was t th the stur re re retar retar retarded ...
HornyGirlHere is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 08:36 PM   #11
Pink Floyd
KAVORKA

Cool

Quote:
I hope none was on terrorist activity, or criminal activity in the america and over sea too pin

Is the too weather event in mexico a result of the dxuging and radtion weapon used on johnny?

Su sum sum someone got fool by united, it wa wa was t th the stur re re retar retar retarded ...
Why does Max Headroom come to mind?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYdpOjletnc

Old 09-14-2013, 10:56 PM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Ted Cruz and the Tea party buck that system. Sure does piss off RINOS & Ozombies...fuckem
That comment shows how fucking naive you are Simple Jack. Or, maybe just plain stupid.

(Fuckem, LOL... Blah blah blah)
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 10:58 PM   #13
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
JL strikes again!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:43 PM   #14
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
That comment shows how fucking naive you are Simple Jack. Or, maybe just plain stupid.

(Fuckem, LOL... Blah blah blah)
Thou spongy lily-livered haggard!
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 06:55 AM   #15
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Giving to democrats by unions made up by working folks----BAD
Giving to super pace by unknown sources to republicans-----GOOD
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies