Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70548
biomed161573
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453117
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48033
pyramider46370
bambino40735
CryptKicker37134
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2016, 11:30 AM   #1
jpt589
Registered Member

Default Invest in a startup?

Hey Everyone! I thought this would be a creative place to find possible investors for a new software I've created using Periscope. I've read through the forums to find out what type of investments smart providers make, and it looks like IRA's are the main choice. Investing in startups is risky, but if chosen correctly, can result in profits unmatched by any other form of investing.

Every provider on this site is an entrepreneur, who also probably has many clients that are familiar with investing. So if anyone would be interested in learning more or veiwing the software please send a dm. I'd also love to use this forum as a way to just talk more about business, investing, and entrepreneurship, so please feel free to ask questions and we can see where this goes. Thanks and happy hobbying!
jpt589 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 03:47 PM   #2
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Lol
First post..check
asking for money for start up: Check
Oklahoma, the land of investment: Check

You thought a hooker site would be a good place to start this up did ya?
Where do I sign up in your software that you thought would be a good idea to find investors on a hooker board.

Please tell me, where do I send all my money to you to invest in this.

Did go fund me or kick start sites go down?
Software companies roll up the sidewalk?

Or did you get the best idea in the world by going to a site where guys pay girls to get their dick wet on a site based in Texas that this would be the best place to pitch this amazing new software that you developed.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 05:17 PM   #3
jpt589
Registered Member

I got the idea from the new tv show on starz, The Girlfriend Experience. Awesome show by the way. I figure there are 3 types of people on this site. Providers-who are entrepreneurs.
Successful business men-also entrepreneurs
Low lifes who troll "hooker sites"-not entrepreneurs

So two thirds of people here might find this interesting and be interested. Go fund me and kickstarter are for companies that give away t-shirts to people who invest. And with the Jobs Act going into effect next month, anyone can invest in startups, not just the rich.

Since I'm on this site for business not pleasure, I don't really have anything to hide and would openly give my name, business name, or other credentials to prove it's not a scam, but I don't want the trolls tarnishing my reputation outside of this site.

Just thought I'd give it a try. Its pretty creative you gotta give me that.
Old 04-21-2016, 07:11 PM   #4
Mina Harker
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 311960
My ECCIE Reviews

You haven't been on kick starter recently have you? lol

Besides that, most "smart providers" are going to invest in their future plans, property, CDs, their own small businesses, their families, school, etc. We don't make heaps of money just to throw it at random people who don't even have their portfolio and business plan linked in their sales pitch.

Side note; please, dear god, don't take any Hollywood produced type bs TV show as any sort of idea of what girls on here are like. I haven't watched the show but I can already guess that it's probably a laughable depiction of the hobby.
Mina Harker is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 07:19 PM   #5
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mina Harker View Post
... Side note; please, dear god, don't take any Hollywood produced type bs TV show as any sort of idea of what girls on here are like. I haven't watched the show but I can already guess that it's probably a laughable depiction of the hobby.
Mina, you haven't missed anything. I was just thinking that I wouldn't care to invest in the brainwork of anyone who would describe that POS as an "awesome show."
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 09:33 PM   #6
Mina Harker
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post
Mina, you haven't missed anything. I was just thinking that I wouldn't care to invest in the brainwork of anyone who would describe that POS as an "awesome show."
Omg I'm dying. I had to watch the trailer after reading that thread and it is hilarious. The background music alone is absolutely laughable. It sounds like the trailer music for some Pacific Rim sequel or something. The girl is decently hot but she seems to have a pretty shitty attitude.

Thank you very much, James, for confirming that this is a show I should definitely not waste my time on. You'd think more staffers in production would be familiar with at least one call girl. ffs
Old 04-22-2016, 12:02 AM   #7
jpt589
Registered Member

Quote:
You haven't been on kick starter recently have you? lol

Besides that, most "smart providers" are going to invest in their future plans, property, CDs, their own small businesses, their families, school, etc. We don't make heaps of money just to throw it at random people who don't even have their portfolio and business plan linked in their sales pitch.

Side note; please, dear god, don't take any Hollywood produced type bs TV show as any sort of idea of what girls on here are like. I haven't watched the show but I can already guess that it's probably a laughable depiction of the hobby.
Let me make sure I understand you correctly. You'll suck and fuck "random people" for your "heaps of money" so you can invest in your future plans, but you wouldn't invest in a random persons startup that could net you more profit than all those options you listed combined?

And my t-shirt comment was semi sarcasm. If you invest in a startup on kickstarter, that startup has to give a product or service to you as repayment. You can't buy shares or equity in those startups unless you're an accredited investor (make over 200k per year).
Old 04-22-2016, 12:18 AM   #8
jpt589
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post
Maybe awesome wasn't the proper word to use since the show isn't very exciting by any means. But I do think its really good. It gives people who are not familiar with the industry a new perspective.

And not all people have the same taste. For example, I think the quote in your sig is just fucking dumb.
Old 04-22-2016, 03:32 AM   #9
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

And you are insulting your potential investors.

I am sure when people see your comments on a public forum and the educational wording you use they will line up for the chance to invest.

I think you may need to learn a little bit more on public relations before you go out in public and beg for start up money.

If you came to my office and asked for an investor and I gave you advice I am thinking you would get defensive and insult my suit.

Maybe watch shark tank instead of the girlfriend experience.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 07:59 AM   #10
James1588
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpt589 View Post
... I think ...
I disagree.

Go write some code.
Old 04-22-2016, 11:06 AM   #11
tandyscone
Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default Thank you, thank you, thank you

O, M, Fucking, G!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! Good luck really does come in threes!

You see, a couple of weeks ago, out of the blue, a high ranking banking minister in Nigeria contacted me about some abandoned funds that had belonged to a long dead dictator. He was asking my help in moving the funds out of the country, and was willing to share 9.3 million USD with me for the help. Then last week I was contacted by a lottery in the UK telling me that I had won 3.7 million pounds sterling, and I hadn't even played the lottery!

Now most people would be resting easy with all that money coming in, but not me. You see, I'm sharp. I mean I'm Cracker Jack sharp. And I was worried. I knew I couldn't just let 10 or 20 million sit around. I needed to invest it and invest it wisely. What was I to do? I don't know shit about investing.

Now here I have the perfect investing opportunity. JPT, just post your bank routing number and account number back here, and I'll transfer at least 15 million into your account, as soon as it comes in to mine. If you're uncomfortable posting the information publicly, you can just dm me.

Oh, and by the way, don't pay any attention to all the sour pusses on here who tell you that The Girlfriend Experience is off base. I haven't watched it, but I am sure it is spot on. It will probably provide you with many other ideas for soliciting investors in case my 15 mil isn't enough for you.

And ladies, very soon, I expecting to be accepting application for 2 or 3 long term traveling companions (to server on a rotating basis), so you might want to brush up your showcases and start considering how you want to capture my attention.

O Happy Day!
tandyscone is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 02:43 PM   #12
jpt589
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post

I am sure when people see your comments on a public forum and the educational wording you use they will line up for the chance to invest.

I think you may need to learn a little bit more on public relations before you go out in public and beg for start up money.
I'm insulting the ones I previously referred to as the low life hooker site trolls who I don't consider investors. I'm gonna study up on public relations and sharpen my educational wording especially for a site like this. You're a bright one..I should hire you as an advisor!
Old 04-22-2016, 03:48 PM   #13
James1588
Valued Poster

Hey, Okie ... you still here?

Don't go away mad or anything. Just ... go away.
Old 04-23-2016, 10:23 AM   #14
Mina Harker
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpt589 View Post
Let me make sure I understand you correctly. You'll suck and fuck "random people" for your "heaps of money" so you can invest in your future plans, but you wouldn't invest in a random persons startup that could net you more profit than all those options you listed combined?

And my t-shirt comment was semi sarcasm. If you invest in a startup on kickstarter, that startup has to give a product or service to you as repayment. You can't buy shares or equity in those startups unless you're an accredited investor (make over 200k per year).
Firstly, I don't "suck and fuck" random people for money because that's illegal and I'm a very good girl. I see gentlemen at set intervals of time and request donations and gifts towards my education for said time. May gentlemen are simply thrilled to help out the next generation afford the rising prices for education. However, since the world these days is pretty dangerous, I do have to ask other girls that are also being so generously assisted by our generous fairy godfathers about the gentlemen I see to make sure they're not stalker-y ax murderers. So while they might be strangers the first time we meet, they certainly aren't random. And aren't we all strangers the first time we meet?

So, while I have some degree of security with my fairy godfathers, the only assurance that I have from you is that you are fairly rude and don't feel inclined to even tell your marks--I'm sorry "investors" what your software even does, much less a portfolio, business plan, or even a website. And while your project or something like it might make more money, start ups more often than not don't start seeing any profit until several years in and are extremely unstable. So, while CDs might not promise such massive profits, it does promise that in 1-5 years I'll have more money than what I started with and won't have lost my shirt. While I'm sure we'd all like me to lose my actual shirt, I'd prefer to keep my figurative one.

But Kickstarter would be a good place to start. You can start a funding pool for your magical software and then, once you'd seen that there is both an interest (number of people donating) and positive feedback from your group of investors, you then have at least some reputation to lean on and point to when people shout "gtfo scammer" at you. Unfortunately, all we've gotten from you is a short tempter and an inability to take criticism which, for me personally, is not something I want in a man handling my money.

P.S.

Those entrepreneurs providers you're aiming for don't take kindly to people calling other girls "low life hookers" so good luck with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotyour6 View Post

If you came to my office and asked for an investor and I gave you advice I am thinking you would get defensive and insult my suit.

Maybe watch shark tank instead of the girlfriend experience.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandyscone View Post
O, M, Fucking, G!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it! Good luck really does come in threes!

You see, a couple of weeks ago, out of the blue, a high ranking banking minister in Nigeria contacted me about some abandoned funds that had belonged to a long dead dictator. He was asking my help in moving the funds out of the country, and was willing to share 9.3 million USD with me for the help. Then last week I was contacted by a lottery in the UK telling me that I had won 3.7 million pounds sterling, and I hadn't even played the lottery!

Now most people would be resting easy with all that money coming in, but not me. You see, I'm sharp. I mean I'm Cracker Jack sharp. And I was worried. I knew I couldn't just let 10 or 20 million sit around. I needed to invest it and invest it wisely. What was I to do? I don't know shit about investing.

Now here I have the perfect investing opportunity. JPT, just post your bank routing number and account number back here, and I'll transfer at least 15 million into your account, as soon as it comes in to mine. If you're uncomfortable posting the information publicly, you can just dm me.

Oh, and by the way, don't pay any attention to all the sour pusses on here who tell you that The Girlfriend Experience is off base. I haven't watched it, but I am sure it is spot on. It will probably provide you with many other ideas for soliciting investors in case my 15 mil isn't enough for you.

And ladies, very soon, I expecting to be accepting application for 2 or 3 long term traveling companions (to server on a rotating basis), so you might want to brush up your showcases and start considering how you want to capture my attention.

O Happy Day!
What a small world, I just got a couple million from that dictator's son! Nigerian princes sure do need a lot of help getting out of dodge these days.
Old 04-23-2016, 12:33 PM   #15
James1588
Valued Poster

Quote:
... Those entrepreneurs providers you're aiming for don't take kindly to people calling other girls "low life hookers" so good luck with that.

Mina, I think we should give our Oklahoma friend every possible benefit of the doubt. So, I feel obliged to point out that he didn't disparage "low-life hookers." I believe what he called out were "lowlife hooker board trolls." I'm guessing he had me in mind there, rather than yourself. So there's that.

But, yeah, I do agree that his pitch would benefit greatly by a tad bit of substance ... and some improvement in manners.

Meanwhile, I have met with a few ladies whom I paid for their "time and companionship," as they say, and at no point did I wish for them to actually lose their shirts (blouses, etc.) Really, if they just set 'em aside, that's all I ever hoped for. Losing them ... that would just be wasteful.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women