Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41330
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2014, 01:22 PM   #1
MrUsername
Gaining Momentum

Default Laptop

Hello Ladies,

Anyone providers out there need a BRAND NEW laptop? I have come across several new in box HP business class laptops. They are NOT hot LOL, and come with full HP warranties along with my warranty. PM me if you have any interest.

Providers would have to be well reviewed and established KC ladies. Nice way to trade out for a new super fast laptop. Let me know.

Mr.UN
MrUsername is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 06:50 PM   #2
GiveMeLibertyOrGiveMeHead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default Ocean Front Property

Ladies,

If you buy the fact that these are "BRAND NEW" and or "NOT hot" "business class laptops" that just happened to appear...I have some ocean front property in downtown KC for sale. I currently just have some stables for my UNICORNS and a few pens with FLYING PIGS on the property, but I can have them cleared out pretty quickly.

PM me if you are interested.
GiveMeLibertyOrGiveMeHead is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 08:56 PM   #3
Stiffy008
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Stored in a very safe place, Police storage facility.
Not Hot now, just released out of the evidence room.
Line up for a free computer now ladies, this deal won't last long.
Comes with a free soft wear package, to track all your clients.
Warranty means you'll be bringing it back every 60 days, so we can copy your hard drive.
We don't make money off providers, we want your clients.
If you hurry now we make your life fun and games.
Stiffy008 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 08:32 AM   #4
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32
Default Hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrUsername View Post
Hello Ladies,

Anyone providers out there need a BRAND NEW laptop? I have come across several new in box HP business class laptops. They are NOT hot LOL, and come with full HP warranties along with my warranty. PM me if you have any interest.

Providers would have to be well reviewed and established KC ladies. Nice way to trade out for a new super fast laptop. Let me know.

Mr.UN
We have your unclaimed tax refunds from years ago that you never claimed.
Just come on in.

vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 09:25 AM   #5
MrUsername
Gaining Momentum

Hey you know what smart asses? I own a fucking computer store so fuck off.
Old 03-04-2014, 10:00 AM   #6
Valued Poster

Default Fucking Computer Store

Quote:
Hey you know what smart asses? I own a fucking computer store so fuck off.
I've heard about "fucking computers", but always thought it was a myth. I would be too afraid of getting cut on all the sharp edges, but I guess if you lube them up enough anything is possible.

By the way, I've worked with companies with over a hundred thousand users and they would buy tens of thousands of laptop, desktop and tablet machines from either HP, Dell, IBM, (you get the picture) at a time. They never got free devices unless they were demo machines and those got returned after a while. You must be selling an outrageous amount of computers to get several BRAND NEW business class laptops from HP for free...just saying.
Old 03-04-2014, 12:58 PM   #7
Urban Dahlia
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 206005
My ECCIE Reviews

Does anyone ever remember watching that show where they would mail people with warrants a phony letter saying they won a free TV in a contest? These idiots would go to claim their free prize, and LE would pop out to arrest them in their Operation: Warrant Roundup.

Ohhhh, Classic lol

If it sounds too good to be true... It probably is.
Urban Dahlia is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 01:54 PM   #8
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Dahlia View Post
Does anyone ever remember watching that show where they would mail people with warrants a phony letter saying they won a free TV in a contest? These idiots would go to claim their free prize, and LE would pop out to arrest them in their Operation: Warrant Roundup.

Ohhhh, Classic lol

If it sounds too good to be true... It probably is.
I never even thought of it from that angle...here you go, have a free laptop. Then the key logger I installed keeps track of every conversation you have and every appointment you make with it. All of a sudden the audio and video kick in and you have audio recordings of all your business transactions and maybe even some good video footage to go with it...hmmmm. Genius!!!

Give out three or four laptops like that and you could probably bust more people in a week than you could in a years worth of stings...and save a ton of money in the process. Don't know how legal that would be and if it would hold up in court, but the lines have been blurred so bad lately with what the government can and cannot do that it would probably work.

That's it...no more making appointments over PM's or emails for me.
Old 03-04-2014, 02:14 PM   #9
MrUsername
Gaining Momentum

Deal has been made, sorry to those who lost out. I only had one available for trade.
Old 03-04-2014, 02:23 PM   #10
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

This is funny. An Eccie newbie drilling another guy about a tfs offer. Barter threads get posted all the time and I've known a few ladies who have gotten new laptops by tfs. Not that big of a deal really.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 02:32 PM   #11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
This is funny. An Eccie newbie drilling another guy about a tfs offer. Barter threads get posted all the time and I've known a few ladies who have gotten new laptops by tfs. Not that big of a deal really.
I'm glad you think that it is funny. My main goal in life is to provide laughter to as many people as I can. I am now one step closer to that goal.

The whole point of my "drilling" was because the chances of him getting "several" BRAND NEW business class laptops is slim to none. Maybe some refurbished laptops or some low end laptops or he bought too many etc...Did you notice he started out with several then ended up just having one.

You are right though, it really isn't a big deal. I was just bored and idle hands...
Old 03-04-2014, 02:53 PM   #12
MrUsername
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Thanks for backing me up sweetie. I really don't know why that guy is so bent out of shape about this. I was simply trying to trade out my services for a ladies services. And guess what? I did! :-) Yeah me! :-)
Old 03-04-2014, 02:55 PM   #13
MrUsername
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveMeLibertyOrGiveMeHead View Post
I'm glad you think that it is funny. My main goal in life is to provide laughter to as many people as I can. I am now one step closer to that goal.

The whole point of my "drilling" was because the chances of him getting "several" BRAND NEW business class laptops is slim to none. Maybe some refurbished laptops or some low end laptops or he bought too many etc...Did you notice he started out with several then ended up just having one.

You are right though, it really isn't a big deal. I was just bored and idle hands...
Dude, I'm SO FUCKING SORRY for not posting my barter thread exactly like you wanted. Why do you even care? Are you interested in becoming a provider? Can't think of any other reason you would be so obsessed about this.

And again, I'm SO FUCKING SORRY for phrasing my original post poorly. I did get a really good buy on several laptops and wanted to trade out ONE of them, ok? Is that ok with you asshole?

I'm so done.
Old 03-04-2014, 03:01 PM   #14
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveMeLibertyOrGiveMeHead View Post
I've heard about "fucking computers", but always thought it was a myth. I would be too afraid of getting cut on all the sharp edges, but I guess if you lube them up enough anything is possible.

By the way, I've worked with companies with over a hundred thousand users and they would buy tens of thousands of laptop, desktop and tablet machines from either HP, Dell, IBM, (you get the picture) at a time. They never got free devices unless they were demo machines and those got returned after a while. You must be selling an outrageous amount of computers to get several BRAND NEW business class laptops from HP for free...just saying.
That's because when they fuck up, we say "fucking computer". Business must be slow to be bartering computers away for a piece of ass. They have become commodities.
vitokc is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 03:03 PM   #15
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dude, I'm SO FUCKING SORRY for not posting my barter thread exactly like you wanted. Why do you even care? Are you interested in becoming a provider? Can't think of any other reason you would be so obsessed about this.

And again, I'm SO FUCKING SORRY for phrasing my original post poorly. I did get a really good buy on several laptops and wanted to trade out ONE of them, ok? Is that ok with you asshole?

I'm so done.
It is ok with me and thank you for the apology. I appreciate it very much.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women