Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60259
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35742
Mojojo33117

Old 06-28-2010, 09:46 PM   #1
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Providers....do they make you feel..??

In a relationship, it's important that you make your partner feel loved, appreciated, and respected.

So, what if anything do you get from seeing a provider?

Do you get something from a provider other than sex? I'm not saying love, but...the feeling of being appreciated, and or respected? Has a provider ever made you feel loved??

I'll make you feel loved. Come here.

~Kelly TNT
Kelly TNT is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 09:51 PM   #2
dfwfunguy
Account Disabled

Default Nothing like pure happiness...

And that comfort of escaping and sharing with someone sexy and sensous......and playful too....sigh
dfwfunguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:03 PM   #3
hwygnome
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Here I am.

"the feeling of being appreciated" On the rare occasion. Otherwise I mostly wonder if I am being played.

Has a provider ever made you feel loved??
Only in a fleeting moment and then reality intrudes when I wake up
hwygnome is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:03 PM   #4
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I was feeling your post. I actually drifted a little...with the whole sigh part at the end. Really.. I actually did. I know that feeling.

Sorry...

Okay, yall go ahead.

~Kelly TNT
Old 06-28-2010, 10:09 PM   #5
CDL1
Valued Poster

Great question. Love? No. Respect? No. Appreciated? No.

I see sessions as windows of time with another person who provides me a glimpse of their life experiences. To learn from someone. I understand that they are only going to share what they choose to with me but I do the same thing. But to just learn something about that person and "connect" for a short period of time. Wow. And afterwards, our paths diverge again towards different seas and ultimately, different ports of call; We may never see each other again... or will we?

I might be a bit different than other hobbyists and I am OK with that.
CDL1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:16 PM   #6
PT4ME
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with CDL1 as far as the sessions go, but I have had one "lady behind the mask" become a good friend and she has shown me tons of respect and appreciation, and tells me all the time she has "nuffin but wubbb" for me.

-PT-
PT4ME is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:27 PM   #7
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Okay, I love you guys! Group hug!

I'm feeling all "hubba hubbaa" tonight.

I better go to bed...before I say something even more awesome than "hubba hubba".
Ooof.

You guys are great...I love these answers.

Thank you...
Good Night.

~Kelly TNT
Old 06-28-2010, 10:39 PM   #8
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Kelly, I've felt spoiled and appreciated by every ASPD and ECCIE provider I've met with.

Not so for the days before I discovered this place.

Thanks for asking.

L4L
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 10:43 PM   #9
Saturn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Hobby is a distraction from everyday life. I can't say I feel much for many of the providers I see - its mostly a transaction. However, there are a few bright stars - and Kelly you are one of them!
Saturn is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:31 PM   #10
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

So feel this thread... I am very lucky to know a few ladies behind the mask... And they do make me feel loved and appreciated...

I hope I do too, least least fleetingly...

PPE

Love to you and your Business....

Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 11:48 PM   #11
Toasted
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Kelly,

This is one of the better questions I have seen posed here.

(With me) It varies, however you will never know if I (we) am not totally up front and detail my desires prior to the visit or immediately upon crossing the threshold you are left in a lyrch as to why is he really here. The term "Provider" I have come to appreciate as it encompases a multitude if roles. The "Provider" provides an escape mechanism in a mutually acceptable sexual enviorment that puts one in the in the stratosphere before returning to the reality that brought them there.

Therefore, I conclude that every successful provider, as yourself, has the skills as a Yoda.
Toasted is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 04:21 AM   #12
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I like it when they make me feel their ass.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 05:26 AM   #13
supersarge
Account Disabled

Encounters: 41
Default Very good question Kelly.

There are two ladies that make me feel warm and very much appreciated. I hope I remain their trusted and good friend until I retire from this long time fantasy.
supersarge is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 06:40 AM   #14
dodger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43
Default Different Strokes From Different Folks

I have had some experiences which were simply playful romps, nothing more. But I have also had some which made me feel loved. Certainly one did. I drove off to work thinking we really, really connected. I hadn't felt (perhaps hadn't allowed myself to feel) such joy and affection, deep affection, in awhile.

I have sometimes looked back at that ride to work and recalled thinking, "I think she would run away with me .... an hour at a time".

Now ... isn't that at least part of what I was paying for? Time with a lady who can make me feel that way? I mean, to me .. that's what GFE means .. not a collection of services but that special connection. (That's one of the reasons time with one lady is more than another. Could be physical appearance. Could be services. But could also be the intangibles, attitudes. How the client feels. I read reviews looking for providers who focus on the intangibles)

I've had two experiences like that and I'm sure there are other ladies who can provide the same experience for me. I consider you (Kelly TNT) to be in that select number.

I don't expect that experience from a young or new provider, though (based on reviews) some seem to be able to provide that ... but the more mature, "upscale" ladies ... that's pretty much where I would expect to feel affection, respect, and appreciation.

Is it real? Well ... if I feel that way ... it's real ... to me. And that's enough.

Bob
dodger is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 06:55 AM   #15
Imreadynow31
Account Disabled

Ahhh Kelly..... I have only been with one provider. it didnt turn out as i expected, though no fault of her's. I was and am looking for the experience that makes me float away, I am looking for the deeper playfull connection that makes me feel like i was wanted. Thats what I am looking for.
Imreadynow31 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women