Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35744
Mojojo33117

Old 09-14-2017, 07:28 AM   #1
StretchingLongfellow
Registered Member

Encounters: 5
Default Dallas is just different.

I have had the pleasure of meeting providers in multiple cities and states. I can say that Dallas is odd compared to Houston, Vegas, Denver, Albuquerque and others. In most of the other locations the competition must be staggering, because the girls compete hard for hobbyist.
In other locales, I've noticed more professional photo sessions and updated pics at least 2x per year. Girls are committed to their craft and present fit and toned figures- unless you're looking for a chubby chunk. I found rates to be about what Dallas rates are, but with the greater fight for guys they aren't higher despite a more professional lot.
Sadly, Dallas feels like a part-timer market in general. Maybe whenever somebody needs a few bucks you post fake/old photos disguising a size 12 ass behind a claim of 5'3" & 124lbs. Trust me, you can often add 25lbs and still come up short. When I do find a hot/sexy provider they are not around long-just kind of quit posting (wiping out my reviews of them too).
Somebody has led dome of these girls astray. Years of abusing your figure at McDonalds and CiCi's does not qualify you for 350/hr rates. A 20-year old belly that hangs low like a hound after 8-litters is not sexy. An ass with the look and feel of a tired old golf ball is not sexy. Simply having a vagina and bragging about being a Greek goddess doesn't do it for most men.
Men, in general, are looking for what they no longer have at home: a fit tight body (before a litter of babies) clad in sexy underwear (wives laugh at lace now) willing to hit the knees and set like giving a BJ is fun (rather than a service demanded from a refugee sex-slave).
I mean no disrespect to those chubby girls out there-I'm sure there are men that like big gals, but be honest about who you are and price your services accordingly. Men that dig a girl more expensive if sold by the pound, tell them you like it fluffy so they might have confidence in who they really are.
Men, if we keep visiting girls better served as a bouncer for premium rates because it's marginally better than our most familiar companion that's always handy, is contributing to this problem.
Let's all hope Dallas begins to more closely resemble the Venice and Miami markets soon. Let's see some toned, fit, hot, well maintained, and sexier ass than what's at home!!!
Thanks for reading my rant. I'm off to see Carmen Electra (aka Roseann Barr).
StretchingLongfellow is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 07:34 AM   #2
KaitlynDior
PSE Extraordinaire

User ID: 207164
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I feel you 100% TRUST ME
KaitlynDior is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 07:54 AM   #3
Exotic_gem
Cock WORSHIP QueeN..;)

User ID: 412267
My ECCIE Reviews

Can't believe it.but yea i agree! Lol
Exotic_gem is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 08:18 AM   #4
Misty S
❤ Freaky Ebony Goddess

User ID: 124369
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe Dallas should stop being so cheap! Also inconsistent!! That's why I travel and believe me if I lived out of town I could probably be able to take time out in gym or stay looking gorgeous makeup done everyday...

But how when the guys don't value you. Always looking for Bareback and Specials... So it should start as somewhere and baby believe me BBWs are winning now and nothing is wrong with a woman's race or body type.... Pussy is pussy and for the price some of you guys pay that's all you should be getting.

But Dallas is so Stereo Typical... Whatever
How about some of you guys look into helping a woman bettering herself rather than a quick nut and a Bargain! Then bash her!
Misty S is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 08:23 AM   #5
SpinnerCindy
CERTIFIED DT FF LOVER

User ID: 324123
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty S View Post
Maybe Dallas should stop being so cheap! Also inconsistent!! That's why I travel and believe me if I lived out of town I could probably be able to take time out in gym or stay looking gorgeous makeup done everyday...

But how when the guys don't value you. Always looking for Bareback and Specials... So it should start as somewhere and baby believe me BBWs are winning now and nothing is wrong with a woman's race or body type.... Pussy is pussy and for the price some of you guys pay that's all you should be getting.

But Dallas is so Stereo Typical... Whatever
How about some of you guys look into helping a woman bettering herself rather than a quick nut and a Bargain! Then bash her!

I agree with you 100%!!
When I first started in this hobby almost 2 years ago, it was amazing, fun, and not hard to get a appointment.

I wake up every day and get dressed and do my hair and make up after my personal responsibilities; Now all I ever hear from clients in my Pms is "you must be very busy how sexy you are" but little does anyone know Dallas is cheap af. Or how they can't afford and need a special. Ummmm.....

I can go to Houston for the weekend and come back with what it takes to make in 2 weeks here in Dallas. Even DURING and after the hurricane in Houston I get more inquiries from Houston clients than Dallas clients. Dallas' simple inconsistency and cheapness is what makes a providers service. If clients weren't so cheap here and snooty for NO reason the providers would provide better.
Dallas clients think they run providers; but keep on pushing the providers to travel to make money; then Dallas clients will be left with A) shitty providers with shittty service cuz their tired of you Dallas inconsistent men or B)your wife.

And with having to do with the photos, body size, and body type. So what; there's nothing wrong with a BBW! Just like misty said "BBWs are winning"
I know a BBW provider personally that makes more money here in Dallas than any skinny girl I know... so what's not your cup of Tea is someone else's!
Don't bash something because you don't partake; that's bias..
what's the difference between having pro photos or at home photos? Their all photos. If a provider didn't have pro photos would u rather her showcase be photoless?

Bottom line; you get the service you pay for.
If someone haggles a provider your going to get haggled service.
If you pay full requested donation; you'll get fully provided service.
Who with common sense doesn't know that?

Anytime I get a client to agree to my real donations or it's a multi hour donation; 97% of the time it's a Out of towner..
OHHHH! but let me not say that because now I'm just having "GPS" hahahahaha

Bra nothing I said in about anyone specifically; I'm speaking in general
SpinnerCindy is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 08:33 AM   #6
Secret Baby
CertifiedFreakyHeadHunter

User ID: 326990
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

totally agree with this whole post and the comments
Secret Baby is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 08:51 AM   #7
1anchor
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Markets are what they are. They are like water and seek the lowest level. If a product is far superior than the rest of the market it can demand a higher price but rather than be part or the overall market it becomes a class of its own and is often seen as an outlier. Thus a new market can be created that will adhere to the same rules and will seek level within its own strata.
1anchor is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 09:02 AM   #8
Misty S
❤ Freaky Ebony Goddess

User ID: 124369
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpinnerCindy View Post
I agree with you 100%!!
When I first started in this hobby almost 2 years ago, it was amazing, fun, and not hard to get a appointment.

I wake up every day and get dressed and do my hair and make up after my personal responsibilities; Now all I ever hear from clients in my Pms is "you must be very busy how sexy you are" but little does anyone know Dallas is cheap af. Or how they can't afford and need a special. Ummmm.....

I can go to Houston for the weekend and come back with what it takes to make in 2 weeks here in Dallas. Even DURING and after the hurricane in Houston I get more inquiries from Houston clients than Dallas clients. Dallas' simple inconsistency and cheapness is what makes a providers service. If clients weren't so cheap here and snooty for NO reason the providers would provide better.
Dallas clients think they run providers; but keep on pushing the providers to travel to make money; then Dallas clients will be left with A) shitty providers with shittty service cuz their tired of you Dallas inconsistent men or B)your wife.

And with having to do with the photos, body size, and body type. So what; there's nothing wrong with a BBW! Just like misty said "BBWs are winning"
I know a BBW provider personally that makes more money here in Dallas than any skinny girl I know... so what's not your cup of Tea is someone else's!
Don't bash something because you don't partake; that's bias..
what's the difference between having pro photos or at home photos? Their all photos. If a provider didn't have pro photos would u rather her showcase be photoless?

Bottom line; you get the service you pay for.
If someone haggles a provider your going to get haggled service.
If you pay full requested donation; you'll get fully provided service.
Who with common sense doesn't know that?

Anytime I get a client to agree to my real donations or it's a multi hour donation; 97% of the time it's a Out of towner..
OHHHH! but let me not say that because now I'm just having "GPS" hahahahaha

Bra nothing I said in about anyone specifically; I'm speaking in general

Yesss babe exactly... You spoke this so wonderful and !!!! And that's exactly How I feel.
Misty S is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 09:02 AM   #9
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

moved to COED
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 09:03 AM   #10
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Funny how you can tell where this thread was originally posted by who has replied.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 09:15 AM   #11
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

We like them thick in Dallas lol
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:06 AM   #12
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So a woman is worth less if she has weight? This whole post is full of misogynistic bullshit. I can't believe the women who responded with agreement.

Big girls are sexy, maybe not to you but they are. Big girls can command high rates just like skinny girls. Just because you don't value them the same doesn't mean they aren't worth it.

Smdh.
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:17 AM   #13
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ze~ View Post
I can't believe the women who responded with agreement.
I am so confused.

My take is the OP isn't thrilled with the overall Dallas provider. Then the providers are agreeing. Huh?

The replies...what is going on? Where was this post originally?
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:25 AM   #14
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
I am so confused.

My take is the OP isn't thrilled with the overall Dallas provider. Then the providers are agreeing. Huh?

ISO I bet
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 10:26 AM   #15
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
I am so confused.

In the ISO section lmao can't you tell by who was the first to reply? No disrespect to those ladies. But some will reply to every single ISO whether they fit or not.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women