Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162442
Yssup Rider60287
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48409
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41359
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35763
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2015, 02:51 PM   #1
dumars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Angry The Great American Embarrassment!

Yo Donny, you said you were sending private investigators to Hawaii to check out the birther scandal. How'd that come out? You never told us! You didn't lie to us did you? Tell us it ain't so!

32% of republican voters standing in line to get shit on by this buffoon. Fucking incredible and scary as hell. I take back 10% of the things I said about G.W.. He ain't shit compared to Trump!!!
dumars is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 03:18 PM   #2
KCAsianDude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

I don't like talking politics and don't know what kind of President DT might be, but personally I don't think BO's done a good job with his 2 terms in the office. I especially hate his ObamaCare crap.
KCAsianDude is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 03:59 PM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

There is a political forum, post that there you will create a lot of comment.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 04:02 PM   #4
dumars
Valued Poster

I believe this forum is for just about anything, yes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
There is a political forum, post that there you will create a lot of comment.
Old 12-11-2015, 04:52 PM   #5
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Yes it is. I'va Biggen appropriately suggested that you create a thread in the national Political Forum in order to garner much more comment and thus test your debating skills and fact checking.

For someone who claimed to be able to tell whether an individual is conservative or liberal merely by reading one line in a review, you should have no problem besting the best of the political debaters.

Go for it!

Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 10:17 PM   #6
RandB fan
Valued Poster

It's a trap!Really, it's a trap!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA
RandB fan is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 10:23 PM   #7
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
Go for it!
Heh
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 10:48 PM   #8
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumars View Post
Yo Donny, you said you were sending private investigators to Hawaii to check out the birther scandal. How'd that come out? You never told us! You didn't lie to us did you? Tell us it ain't so!

32% of republican voters standing in line to get shit on by this buffoon. Fucking incredible and scary as hell. I take back 10% of the things I said about G.W.. He ain't shit compared to Trump!!!
Without getting too deep (this is the wrong forum), the birther movement started with Hillary Clinton in 2008. The evidence is out there if you look.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 05:09 AM   #9
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Without getting too deep (this is the wrong forum), the birther movement started with Hillary Clinton in 2008. The evidence is out there if you look.
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 09:06 AM   #10
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

YOu have a problem with trying to set someone straight before they make a complete and utter fool of themselves?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 10:20 AM   #11
love2fishfork
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 30

The greatest American embarrassment is that this country is run and controlled by a hand full of bazillionairs. Six major corporations own ALL of the media (TV, Radio, Newspapers...). They spoon feed the American people what they want them to believe, and most of us are too lazy/ignorant to figure it out. It doesn't matter what party you support, it's all a big scam. Like George Carlin said, "It's a big club, and you ain't in it". Ever wonder why a candidate would want to spend $100 million dollars to land a job that pays $170k (congress)?

So people keep watching TV and regurgitating what you hear, while they suck the money out of your pockets and put it in theirs.

Next question is, who owns Federal Reserve (the other biggest scam ever perpetrated on the American people). Surprise, it's not the US government.
love2fishfork is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 12:48 PM   #12
dumars
Valued Poster

Cool

It would be difficult if not utterly impossible to prove where the silly shit started. You might very well produce a video but who's to say there is not another dated earlier from someone else? I can remember a video by some self proclaimed "document expert" (with no forensic background at all) and it got picked up by WND types (Trump supporters now) everywhere and took off from there.

Regardless, Donny did in fact state, I'm sure I don't have to prove it, do I(?), he was going to send private investigators to Hawaii.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...ok-into-obama/

Not an original question.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/9...-investigation

Further reading, enjoy!

https://www.google.com/search?q=trum...utf-8&oe=utf-8

That ain't "politics" that's just plain shit talk that's been in the news! Apparently still is to a small degree!! And he's STILL shit talking and people are sucking it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
the birther movement started with Hillary Clinton in 2008. The evidence is out there if you look.

P.S. Yes, I have been able to ID persons of a particular persuasion by a single comment whether spoken or written. Not 100% of the time. Been a while, even then, didn't keep tabs. Freaks people out, never the less!
Old 12-12-2015, 01:17 PM   #13
Guest010418
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Hillary did start it but she never stated publicly that she had the proof like The Donald did.
Guest010418 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2015, 01:50 PM   #14
dumars
Valued Poster

Lightbulb

The point is Donny said he was sending PIs to Hawaii to investigate Obama's birth certificate and never said anything afterward. He never said he has or had the proof. Said he was going to get it. Did he? What does Hillary have to do with that point?

Focus!

The point is he was pulling shit out of his ass then and still is. RWNJ/TBers were applauding his shit talking ass then and still are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riskyr View Post
Hillary did start it but she never stated publicly that she had the proof like The Donald did.
Old 12-12-2015, 02:00 PM   #15
dumars
Valued Poster

Cool Since It's Important to Some of You

Don't miss the part about Ted Cruz. Hilarious!

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/07/was...ginal-birther/

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women