Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-14-2012, 02:03 PM   #1
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default MF Global Collapse The Fault Of Ex-CEO Jon Corzine

MF Global Collapse The Fault Of Ex-CEO Jon Corzine, Congressional Investigation Finds
Reuters | Posted: 11/14/2012 1:44 pm EST

WASHINGTON, Nov 14 (Reuters) - MF Global's collapse and the loss of an estimated $1.6 billion in customer money was triggered by former CEO Jon Corzine's poor management decisions and lax protections for customer funds, a congressional investigation has determined.

The findings of the House Financial Services Subcommittee on Oversight will be spelled out in a report to be released on Thursday.

In a preview of the report, the panel's chairman, Rep. Randy Neugebauer, said on Wednesday the evidence unearthed by the committee puts the blame squarely on Corzine, who has denied any wrongdoing.

"The responsibility for failing to maintain the systems and controls necessary to protect customer funds rests with Corzine," the report says. "This failure represents a dereliction of his duty as MF Global's chairman and CEO."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2131110.html

Maybe Odumbo might donate Corzine's Odumbo campaign contributions to reconstituting the customer's losses.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:48 PM   #2
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Recently, the Obama administration and agencies the President runs reported they will not be prosecuting Jon Corzine for the known theft of over $1 billion in customer money at MF Global. The former Governor of New Jersey, and former head of Goldman Sachs, is a long time insider and campaign contributor to Obama, which easily reveals why the fraud scandal is allowed to get off scott free
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:53 PM   #3
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Reckless

The guy was reckless.

He paid dearly when he ruined his life and fortune as a result.

Now you want to implicate President Obama in this scandal because you can't accept that Mitt Romney lost the election?

. . . Just how pathetic are you guys, anyway?

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:26 PM   #4
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

President Obama implicated himself when he refused to prosecute Corzine.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:35 PM   #5
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
The guy was reckless.

Now you want to implicate President Obama in this scandal because you can't accept that Mitt Romney lost the election?

Well, I for one am glad that they exposed Obama and the Democrats for the liars, frauds and criminals that they really are. I'll never vote Dem again and will always vote Republican because they would never have anything to do with criminal fraud like Dems.

You guys are a real breath of fresh air, thanks!
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:36 PM   #6
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
The guy was reckless.

What's pathetic, FastGoon, is Odumbo shamelessly implicated himself and Kool Aid sucking sots like you can't even see it.

President Obama's Campaign Appears to Embrace Jon Corzine, a Top Bundler
Posted: 05/1/2012 5:43 am

Up until now, President Obama's campaign has given the appearance of an endorsement of Jon Corzine, the former CEO of MF Global, a former New Jersey governor, a former New Jersey U.S. senator and major campaign contribution bundler for President Obama. At least this is the interpretation of many who viewed the list (as of April 30, 2012) of President Obama's money raisers through the first quarter of 2012. With no clarification or footnote, Jon Corzine is shown as having raised more than $500 thousand in the roster of 2012 Volunteer Fundraisers. The re-election campaign has not disclosed the exact number. I requested further information from the campaign and received this response:

"Corzine's money was returned but the money he raised a year ago was not and thus it qualifies him to be on the bundler list. He is not part of the campaign any longer, this [Obama for America and Obama Victory Fund 2012 Volunteer Fundraisers] list is cumulative."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/janet-...b_1466744.html

Obama’s Big Bird ad displays hypocritical Wall Street connection
Tuesday, October 9, 2012 - by Henry D'Andrea

PHOENIX, October 9, 2012- President Barack Obama’s re-election campaign released a new ad today prominently featuring the Sesame Street character, Big Bird, but it comes with a questionable message.

This ad comes after Gov. Mitt Romney repeated his plans at last week’s presidential debate to cut funding to the Public Broadcasting Service (PBS).
“"I'm going to stop the subsidy to PBS. I like PBS. I like Big Bird" — [the Sesame Street character] — "I like you too (Jim Lehrer)," Romney said during the debate.

Now the Obama campaign has taken to task to make Big Bird their new poster child for attacks against Romney.

However, the ad released is nothing sort of hypocritical.
The basic message of the ad is to ‘Crack down on Wall Street, not Sesame Street.’

"Bernie Madoff. Ken Lay. Dennis Kozlowski: Criminals. Gluttons of greed. And the evil genius who towered over them? Big. Yellow. A menace to our economy. Mitt Romney knows it’s not Wall Street you have to worry about, it’s Sesame Street," the ad says in a voice over.

Looking at these criminals, remind me again which ones Barack Obama prosecuted? You can’t, because it was George W. Bush’s Department of Justice that prosecuted Lay and Kozlowski.

It was Madoff’s son who turned his father in before Obama even took office in January 2009.

The truth is the Obama Department of Justice has never prosecuted a single Wall Street ‘criminal’ since his tenure as president began four years ago.
However, Obama does have a Wall Street ‘criminal’ connection that the ad failed to mention.

Former MF Global CEO, Jon Corzine.

It was Jon Corzine that lost $1.6 billion in private investments at the now bankrupt MF Global and helped author the failed 2009 $1 trillion stimulus known as the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.

"I simply do not know where the money is," Corzine famously told Congress back in December 2011.

“I literally picked up the phone and called Jon Corzine and said Jon, what do you think we should do. The reason we called Jon is that we knew that he knew about the economy, about world markets, how we had to respond, unlike almost anyone we knew. It was because he had been in the pit — because he had been in the furnace. And we trusted his judgment,” Vice President Joe Biden said about Corzine in November 2011.

Biden went even further to say at a separate rally, "He's the smartest guy I know on the economy.”

Even President Obama called Mr. Corzine a, “leader, who has been called to govern in some extraordinary times. He was an ally with the Obama administration in helping us develop a national recovery plan.”

Though of course since Corzine is a huge Obama supporter and “ally,” the Department of Justice will not file any charges against any MF Global executive, as they announced in August.

So when the Obama ad claims Romney needs to crackdown on Wall Street and not Sesame Street, isn’t it Obama that needs to take a second look at these so-called Wall Street ‘gluttons of greed’?

On the point of cracking down on Sesame Street, it is simply a matter of reining in our national debt, deficit, and spending.

http://communities.washingtontimes.c...cal-wall-stre/
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 07:58 PM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Faustxjr, from your sarcasm, are we to understand that since Republicans have engaged in fraud and corruption, Democrats should be allowed to do so? I thought Obama was supposed to be better than the Republicans. According to you, it's ok if he's not.

I have an idea. Let's end the fraud and corruption, NOW, for all parties! What would you say to that?
Old 11-14-2012, 08:19 PM   #8
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
The guy was reckless.

Please provide evidence where he's ruined his fortune? As far as I can tell, his life is far from ruined also. He only had to testify for a few days - big whoop! Its not like he's persona non grata in the Democratic Party. Hell, he was reckless at Goldman Sachs, as the Gov of NJ and as Senator.

How pathetic are you?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:31 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Yeah, Gnad, I agree. I don't think Corzine is hurting at all. He avoided prosecution for one of the biggest scams in history, still has millions or billions of dollars, and has the President of the United States running interference for him. I should be so ruined.

FastGoon is just a tongue-talking Obamaton.
Old 11-14-2012, 10:04 PM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Please provide evidence where he's ruined his fortune? As far as I can tell, his life is far from ruined also. He only had to testify for a few days - big whoop! Its not like he's persona non grata in the Democratic Party. Hell, he was reckless at Goldman Sachs, as the Gov of NJ and as Senator.

How pathetic are you?

Hell with credentials like that he will be the next republican candidate for president..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:57 PM   #11
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
Hell with credentials like that he will be the next democrat cocksucker for president..

Had to fix that for ya ekim
Seedy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women