Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60835
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48632
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42510
CryptKicker37214
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-19-2012, 01:36 PM   #1
stevehefner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Misplaced donation?!?

So last week I am seeing provider A. I have seen her before and she is one of my favorites. She is from out-of-town and only visits couple times a year and whenever she gets here I'll see her. She is a really cool chick and easy to talk to. Anyway we're about to start the session and I remind her about the donation. I give it to her and she runs off to hide it. Typically end of the story.

We have our session it is great. after an hour I leave on my merry way and turn my hobby phone off for the afternoon. Hours later i get a P 411 email from her saying she can't find the donation and did I accidentally walk off with it. She said she's been texting and emailing me since I left. As my profile states my hobby phone is only on for about 15 minutes before every appointment so I never check it.

Anyway I reply back to her that I was the one that reminded her about the donation that she took it and ran off with it where she put it I've no idea. She emails me back indicating that she found it and it was her mistake. You would think at this point that this little crisis would be over but no...

During that couple hours span another provider- we'll call her provider B- asks her provider A for a reference. Provider A then proceeds to tell provider B that I took off w the donation.

Provider B then feels it's her duty to tell all the okays I have on p 411 that I supposedly did this.

Luckily one of my ATFs on my list calls me and tells me this is happening. I immediately email provider A telling her to reach out to anyone that she told the story to that it was incorrect. She does. But I think the damage is already done from provider B. I have emailed provider B also with no reply

Any thoughts on how to clear up my reputation? I have several okays from reputable providers in Dallas and u think that would be enough but....

Very frustrated.
stevehefner is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:54 PM   #2
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

I wouldn't say anything at all at this point. If you have a lot of okays, that should be enough for now. Let the sleeping dogs lay. If you're not losing your okays, I wouldn't worry about it.

Most of us providers wouldn't have known about this little issure if you hadn't have told us.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:55 PM   #3
BrockLanders21
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

Sounds like you need to find a new provider A and B. If she's that out of her head that she 1) can't remember where she hid her donation, and 2) is willing to jump on the bandwagon that fast and start badmouthing you to other providers, she's not worth the effort, no matter how hot she is.
BrockLanders21 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 01:59 PM   #4
outoftheblue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Your core base of providers will be enough. A and B did you a favor by showing their true colors. I do not want to sound harsh but their will be a certiain percentage of providers who are kooky, just like in any profession. No more contact with either.
outoftheblue is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:00 PM   #5
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry that happened to you....
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:07 PM   #6
MrKlean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Never call either of them. Please pm me both of their names please, so I can add them to my DNS List. (Do Not See)

Thanks

Sorry that happened to you

You should tell Gina too, in case there is more drama in the future.

This is the hobby, there likely will be!
MrKlean is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:12 PM   #7
mentcondition
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Ate too many pills couldn't remember where she put it, meantime caused u a ref
mentcondition is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 02:44 PM   #8
CoHorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Send Gina this link or just send her an email. A & B would never hear from me again unless they went above and beyond fixing this.

Kaylee I disagree, his reputation was hurt through no fault of his own. I recently saw a lady that contacted several of my okays and asked multiple questions because she is very cautious when seeing someone new. If I was denied entry I would have been pissed. Kaylee, I still love ya though

Hope this gets fixed Steve
CoHorn is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:26 PM   #9
stevehefner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Thanks for the advice everyone. I will not be seeing either for sure and hope this all dies out.

Cohorn it is the girl u r referring to is Provider B. so for those that want to know read his recent reviews. As for provider A I don't want to bad mouth her. She is real sweet but just flighty I guess.
stevehefner is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:43 PM   #10
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Love you to Cohorn.

Steve...this to shall pass.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:59 PM   #11
BrockLanders21
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

I don't care how sweet she was. She certainly wasted no time badmouthing you over her mistake, so I don't know why you afford her the courtesy. If she was willing to turn on you that quickly, it's a red flag
BrockLanders21 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 07:46 PM   #12
VIP Mya Michelle
BANNED

User ID: 133285
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrockLanders21 View Post
I don't care how sweet she was. She certainly wasted no time badmouthing you over her mistake, so I don't know why you afford her the courtesy. If she was willing to turn on you that quickly, it's a red flag
+1
VIP Mya Michelle is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 07:40 AM   #13
Bigtex69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

This sounds just like someone I bought a couch from last weekend. I sat there an counted the money in front if them, then their wife counts it back to confirm its correct and all is good. As we are loading up my truck, the lady comes bac out of the house and says she is short 150 bucks! I didn't even blink and kept loading. Crazy!
Bigtex69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:45 PM   #14
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Too bad this is one of those activities where you can't ask for, and probably don't really want, a receipt.

"What's this, honey?"
"Oh, a receipt from my hooker. She gets dingy sometimes and forgets where the money went, so I get her to sign off on it."
"Oh. Right. OK. Do we need to file it?"
"Nah. I keep 'em for a coupla weeks to make sure there's no brain farts, but I shred
em after that."
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:52 PM   #15
workoutjunkie
Account Disabled

Yea.....cause having a good reputation in the hooker community will make you sleep better
workoutjunkie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women