Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41244
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-12-2017, 02:35 PM   #1
j_foonman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22
Default Austin Hobbying History

Hey Folks-

I lived in Austin in the 80's and 90's and use to enjoy the full service "nude modeling" incalls peppered around the city. I remember one on Guadalupe right in front of the campus and another
near Burnet Rd. and Koenig Ln. The funny thing is that around 1990 all of them were shuttered, practically overnight. I always wondered what happened ... new police chief, mayor, city council initiative?

Anyone remember that era or what happened?
j_foonman is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 12:50 AM   #2
Phantom Pooper ATX
BANNED

There is still pleasures, where I have visited once while under the influence of Colombian coffee. I think that's it.
Phantom Pooper ATX is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 06:39 PM   #3
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_foonman View Post
Hey Folks-

I lived in Austin in the 80's and 90's and use to enjoy the full service "nude modeling" incalls peppered around the city. I remember one on Guadalupe right in front of the campus and another
near Burnet Rd. and Koenig Ln. The funny thing is that around 1990 all of them were shuttered, practically overnight. I always wondered what happened ... new police chief, mayor, city council initiative?

Anyone remember that era or what happened?
What happened is that the Austin Vice Unit was extorting so much money and sex from them during the 1980s that they got fed up and afraid and then shut down. 1990 is when the Federal Attorney and FBI began their task force into the APD Vice Unit, and in 1991 the FBI raided the APD Headquarters building on 8th Street and seized all the Vice Unit's files. The Vice Unit was disbanded, several members indicted, all members fired or resigned, and hundreds of cases in progress and on appeal had to eithe been abandoned by prosecutors or the appeals were won by litigating Defendants who had been wrongfully convicted by the Vice Unit members.

The existing FS spas that didn't shut down became so scared because of having been extorted by police that they became jack shacks, and that's what they remain today.

When I was an undergrad at UT in the early 1980s I would hit 7th Street and Congress and the East side 11th street and there were scores of girls walking the streets looking for fun. It was amazing. When I went to live in D.C. for graduate school it was the same there, but the AIDS scare caused all that fun stuff to disappear in both cities. But 1988 the fun was over.

When I went to UT there were many FS spas and it was cool, but I was from Houston so it wasn't unusual. In those days both cities had many FS locations.

Sometime in the 1980s Texas Monthly had a cover story about the Austin Call Girl Service that was leaned on by the APD Vice Unit and the owner killed himself because he was facing conviction. It was very ugly. I used that service many times.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 08:35 PM   #4
texasfeet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I remember those days well...Pleasures "I think" (the building on 35/51st area) was full service and so was the place that used to be across from McBrides's... although gross now a days, condoms were optional back in them days and no one was too worried about anything...there was also Vicki's Massage/Modeling Studio on Guadalupe and 30th I think. that whole little area was torn down and built back up on... the streets behind 11th street were ho strolls and I got my first bj from a ho named Blue....things were wide open in those days.....
texasfeet is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 10:19 AM   #5
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I had my first experience at I Dream of Jeanie next to Little Abner's when I was 14. It was $25 TTL for 15 minutes.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 12:16 PM   #6
nuglet
Valued Poster

WOW, Lil Abners'. I had a gf that worked there, and The End Zone. fun days, but like a lot of other "good things", it came to an end.
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 02:46 PM   #7
j_foonman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussycat View Post
What happened is that the Austin Vice Unit was extorting so much money and sex from them during the 1980s that they got fed up and afraid and then shut down. 1990 is when the Federal Attorney and FBI began their task force into the APD Vice Unit, and in 1991 the FBI raided the APD Headquarters building on 8th Street and seized all the Vice Unit's files. The Vice Unit was disbanded, several members indicted, all members fired or resigned, and hundreds of cases in progress and on appeal had to eithe been abandoned by prosecutors or the appeals were won by litigating Defendants who had been wrongfully convicted by the Vice Unit members.

The existing FS spas that didn't shut down became so scared because of having been extorted by police that they became jack shacks, and that's what they remain today.

When I was an undergrad at UT in the early 1980s I would hit 7th Street and Congress and the East side 11th street and there were scores of girls walking the streets looking for fun. It was amazing. When I went to live in D.C. for graduate school it was the same there, but the AIDS scare caused all that fun stuff to disappear in both cities. But 1988 the fun was over.

When I went to UT there were many FS spas and it was cool, but I was from Houston so it wasn't unusual. In those days both cities had many FS locations.

Sometime in the 1980s Texas Monthly had a cover story about the Austin Call Girl Service that was leaned on by the APD Vice Unit and the owner killed himself because he was facing conviction. It was very ugly. I used that service many times.
Really appreciate the background pussycat. Yep, 1991 sounds about right when it all shut down.
j_foonman is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 10:51 AM   #8
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_foonman View Post
Really appreciate the background pussycat. Yep, 1991 sounds about right when it all shut down.
It gets even uglier if that's possible. After almost all of APD's Detectives were driven out suddenly four teenage girls were found raped and slaughtered in a Yogurt Shop on West Anderson Lane. That was 1991. The APD ignored witnesses who saw suspicious, dangerous looking people in the Yogurt Shop at closing, and instead focused on framing some neighborhood kids who were in and out of trouble with the law over minor offenses. Four of the kids were convicted and some spent time in prison, but a few years ago DNA evidence from the crime scene finally cleared them all. One of them however was killed by an APD patrolman in an altercation a couple of years ago. It's possible that the killing of these girls might have been linked to the dismissed Detectives in some way. But it's all good I guess because everyone in Austin thinks it's a liberal city where only goodness and light shines forth [as opposed to the rest of Texas, which is to them a fascist, racist hell]. When I started living here from Houston I had a rude awakening. I thought things were bad there but I had no idea until I got to Austin how dark things can really be.
Old 04-19-2017, 10:54 AM   #9
pussycat
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
WOW, Lil Abners'. I had a gf that worked there, and The End Zone. fun days, but like a lot of other "good things", it came to an end.
There was a converted house north of Reinli, just east of 35. It had a portable sign out front. One fine whore house until it was raided because they didn't want to pay of the Vice Unit.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women