Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 12-13-2021, 10:22 PM   #1
rebusknebus
Premium Access

Encounters: 35
Default What's with the long nails???

I am not trying to be offensive here, just a legitimate question.

Is it me, or do these long/fake nails create a buzz kill for anyone?

I just do not think is adds to anything about a woman, It looks ugly, self-indulgent and just a total turn-off.

I could have the hottest woman I have ever seen, and if she has those long nails, I immediately go limp. lol

Sorry, maybe I just do not "get it".
rebusknebus is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2021, 11:18 PM   #2
laserface
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

FWIW, I agree with you. I also really dislike the really long fake nails. Don't find them attractive in the least, and in fact find them to be actively unattractive.
laserface is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 03:15 AM   #3
swtslnce
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I agree. Nice manicured nails, yes. However when they are more than a half inch, they don't look appealing to me.

I think it has to do with the idea more is better. Take over the top fake eye lashes. I don't think they look good either because they just look so unnatural. Same with certain types of augmentation. Really reminds me of Jessica rabbit, overly accentuated.

Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I prefer things to compliment a person's appearance, not things as a stand alone statement.
swtslnce is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 05:29 AM   #4
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Most Women have a problem most men don’t have, the need to give and receive compliments constantly. So when a woman does something unattractive, like make it look like she glued caterpillars to her eyelids, other women feel the need to compliment her on it, even if they don’t like it. This in turn makes her seek out even furrier things to glue to her face, it also makes other women who hear her caterpillars being complimented want caterpillars of her own. I have found this holds true with the fingernails, drawn on eye brows, nose rings, clown makeup and numerous other things.
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 07:35 AM   #5
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

my concern is a hygiene thing. You see a surgeon scrub the shit out of their hands, and get under the nails. How the fuck does any woman, especially with nails over 1/2 inch get clean? They are known to shit just like, men and I'm pretty sure that anything that might happen with a long nail in the front door or back door is gonna be a nasty experience. Let alone those fucking daggers they are gluing on today. Who's washing, and just how the fuck to they wipe up?? Not only ugly,- but fucking disgusting. And lets not even get into the cultural thing that goes with those fucking nasty things. I've seen just way too many self indulgent videos of female rappers who have them.....I just puked on my shoes.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 07:44 AM   #6
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
my concern is a hygiene thing. You see a surgeon scrub the shit out of their hands, and get under the nails. How the fuck does any woman, especially with nails over 1/2 inch get clean? They are known to shit just like, men and I'm pretty sure that anything that might happen with a long nail in the front door or back door is gonna be a nasty experience. Let alone those fucking daggers they are gluing on today. Who's washing, and just how the fuck to they wipe up?? Not only ugly,- but fucking disgusting. And lets not even get into the cultural thing that goes with those fucking nasty things. I've seen just way too many self indulgent videos of female rappers who have them.....I just puked on my shoes.
That’s why everyone should have a bidet. Better technique and hygiene!!! Long nails don’t bother me. As long as they know how to scratch your balls with light strokes.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 03:45 PM   #7
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
That’s why everyone should have a bidet. Better technique and hygiene!!! Long nails don’t bother me. As long as they know how to scratch your balls with light strokes.

Its a shame bidets never caught on in the USA. I was even thinking of getting one of those attachments for the toilet that does the job of a bidet.
DrivesAllDay is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 04:29 PM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

So, I pull into Dunkin Doughnuts today for a couple wake up wraps and a bottle of water. I pull up to the take out window to pick it up. I hand the guy my cash hand he had long fingernails painted in Xmas colors. I said WTF!!!! No that bothered me.
Old 12-14-2021, 04:35 PM   #9
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Was it a guy with a dick or a guy with a twat?
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 06:55 PM   #10
blkstocking
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Yeah I hate those Claws things.
blkstocking is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 06:59 PM   #11
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
Was it a guy with a dick or a guy with a twat?
I dunno. The one on Banksville. Check him out. Fucked up nails was all I noticed.
Old 12-14-2021, 11:03 PM   #12
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

UGH! I remember years ago at the McD's on the corner of Liberty & Stanwix, the Fry Girl had those long-ass Fu-Manchu nails on. As I'm watching her dip into the fries I thinking if I find one in my fries I'm gonna get rich off McDonalds with a lawsuit.
Old 12-15-2021, 07:13 AM   #13
Smarty1
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivesAllDay View Post
Its a shame bidets never caught on in the USA. I was even thinking of getting one of those attachments for the toilet that does the job of a bidet.
Bidets make sense. Think about it. You’re out doing yard work in the summer. You get all sweaty and dirty. When you come into the house, do you wipe off with a few paper towels and say, “Good enough, I’m clean”? Of course not; you hop in the shower and clean yourself for real. Why the heck do we pretend the paper wipe is getting us clean when we do our business in the bathroom?
Smarty1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 09:35 AM   #14
laserface
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

I had a session last night with an SA girl who's got fake nails that are close to 3 inches long. Not only do I not find it attractive, but watching her struggle with ordinary, everyday tasks like using a cell phone, dealing with buttons and zippers, etc., was just astonishing. I just don't get why someone would do that to themselves...
laserface is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2021, 01:07 PM   #15
DrivesAllDay
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserface View Post
I had a session last night with an SA girl who's got fake nails that are close to 3 inches long. Not only do I not find it attractive, but watching her struggle with ordinary, everyday tasks like using a cell phone, dealing with buttons and zippers, etc., was just astonishing. I just don't get why someone would do that to themselves...

Well, given this younger generations' propensity for body modifications, they see nothing wrong with handicapping themselves.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women