Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48431
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41479
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2010, 07:51 PM   #1
huck finn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11
Default Have you ever been really attracted to an ugly lady/man?

Lately I have found myself incredibly attracted to a lady that most everyone would consider rather homely by most standards. I am studying for a masters and she sits beside me in class once a week. She is a Korean lady in her early 30's. She's married with two kids. Her husband is studying in a seminary here in Dallas and when he finishes they are moving to Africa as missionaries. There is zero chance that I would ever be with her other than school. I wouldn't even consider such a thing. She is really a sweet lady and I feel bad for even calling her homely. But she is ugly. Her body is nice, but nothing that would turn heads. There is nothing sexy about her, but I am physically attracted to her. And just not the proverbial "put a bag over her head" thing. I could passionately DFK with her. I'm not attracted because of her sweet personality, etc. It was like from the first time she sat down beside me. It's like she has some kind of aurora that transcends everything else. So, my question is: Has this ever happened to anyone else? Ladies has this ever happened to you in RL? Or have you ever had a butt ugly customer that you met for the first time that immediately caused a strong attraction that you couldn't explain?
huck finn is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:15 PM   #2
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

God, yes. Steve Buscemi. The man isn't handsome but there is something about him that makes my nethers feel funny.
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:32 PM   #3
Traveler64
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Last time I looked the male thrust implement & attachments comes without eyes. When it takes over, and we all know it does, all your real peepers can do is sit back and watch & wonder . . . WTF

I'll only admit it's happened to me on more than one occasion.
Traveler64 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:37 PM   #4
ready4u814
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5
Default Steve Buscemi?

Didn't know the name but remembered the pic. Now that is one strange looking dude but if he stirs your insides more power to him. I just heard
a term in the movie Kissing Jessica that I could relate too cause they
mentioned someone I look very similar too. The term was "Sexy Ugly"
and she said Lyle Lovette fit that description.
ready4u814 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:00 PM   #5
TheBizzer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

It's a damn good thing none of my exes are on here, this thread would have 30 responses by now

Maybe you want your Korean friend because you know you can't have her. I've been incredibly attracted to women I would normally not find attractive in the least, if I knew they were unavailable. A few times they've become available, showed interest, at which point mine immediately waned. My brain is a cluster fuck, though, so who knows?
TheBizzer is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:30 AM   #6
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by huck finn View Post
Lately I have found myself incredibly attracted to a lady that most everyone would consider rather homely by most standards....

She is really a sweet lady and I feel bad for even calling her homely...

I'm not attracted because of her sweet personality, etc.

It was like from the first time she sat down beside me. It's like she has some kind of aurora that transcends everything else.

So, my question is: Has this ever happened to anyone else? Ladies has this ever happened to you in RL? Or have you ever had a butt ugly customer that you met for the first time that immediately caused a strong attraction that you couldn't explain?
The answer for me is yes. I really believe attraction can be driven by a persons "presence" or "aura" and that transcends physical appearances. Although you deny her sweetness has anything to do with it, I submit that unconsciously, in fact, it does.

On the other hand, I've been physically attracted to many beautiful women. However, once I've experienced their "presence" or "aura" revealing the true individual, I've turned an run for the hills! It works both ways...that's why I never rule out the possibility of meeting someone, here in the hobby, or real life, simply based on appearances.
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:40 AM   #7
Gonzo DFW
Valued Poster

It's called chemistry.
Gonzo DFW is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:45 AM   #8
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW View Post
It's called chemistry.
Gonzo,

I think chemistry is what makes interaction between two people work. I think presence or aura are what prompt them to explore and see if there is chemistry. An attraction can occur across a room...chemistry requires personal interaction.

just my $.02
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:01 AM   #9
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh yes, indeedy!!

Chemistry? Aura?

Pheromones
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:13 AM   #10
Guest0220
Account Disabled

User ID: 51
My ECCIE Reviews

Is Tony Robbins your professor?
http://movieclips.com/watch/shallow-...tor-motivator/
Guest0220 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 10:59 AM   #11
PapaBear
Account Disabled

In my case, all the ladies that get with me are like that, they attracted to one Fugly looking guy.
PapaBear is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 11:03 AM   #12
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Best BJ I ever received was from a woman I wouldn't call attractive. Damn could she compensate!!!!
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 01:36 PM   #13
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Oh yea... Gotta agree with txcwby6... Had a gal pal in L.A. who was a very, very plain looker. Meanly, I referred to her as a horse face, only to my buddies of course, never to her personally. Yes, thats awful, and yes, I am sorry I thought that of her, and yes, I was 25.

Very intelligent, well read, brought up in a educated family, Dad was a physician, but there were more than one or two attributes in her physical appearance which were actually somewhat repellant. We ran around with a rather large group of friends and I was never, ever attracted to her. Didn't even cross my mind for a miilisecond. However, one night we were yakking on the telephone, planning were everyone was going to meet up, and I jokingly mentioned making her my slave. Off the cuff remark really, without any intention of following through. She not only took it, but ran with it. I was surprised, but I went ahead with the conversation, thinking with my dick from that point forward. Told her I was going to need a ride home that evening from the location of the party, she would volunteer as she lived in the same general area, which in L.A. is rather large, so no one would think any different. Once in her car she was to get 3 or 4 blocks away, park, unzip my pants, and blow me to completion. As I mentioned, she was all over that.

Party happened, exit strategy happened, and when my cock was in her mouth, I instantly realized the difference between good cocksuckers and great ones. She was absolutely amazing. Deep throat without a hiccup, flexing her sphincter-like throat muscles on my cock head, squeezing the head with her throat, true talent. She was born to suck dick. And she LOVED to suck dick.

Needless to say I took full advantage of the situation. She would suck my cock anytime, anywhere. Truly she would. I would drive home drunk at 3:00 in the morning, from a date no less, and give her a call to be ready for me in 10 minutes. She obeyed, and always drained my cock. I would have friends in from out of town and she would come over in the mornings and suck all our cocks. And all agreed she was a truly outstanding cocksucker.

There are few things which can turn me around, but a talented cocksucker is up there in the top three.

Don't fool yourselves: Some women suck cock because its part of the dance, some suck cock because they like to, and some suck cock because they are passionatly addicted to feeding on a male member, milking it dry, swallowing every bit of man chowder, and staying on the cock until pushed away. There is such a thing as a bad blow job, because once you have a great one, poor cocksuckers are viewed as amateurs, in my book.

She was not very attractive at all, and not fugly, but she was gifted in her own, beautiful way.

Fellers, if you would like to know who's who as far as cocksuckers go in Big D., PM me and I will give you my top two or three picks.
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 03:19 PM   #14
TrulySummer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 59
My ECCIE Reviews

Who judges who is ugly and who is attractive? Everyone has a different opinion what is fugly, homely, average, pretty, gorgeous, and OMG they are a 10.

I am not trying to be a thread killer, but how do you know someone else may have not thought that person was attractive in some way.

I have dated and been involved with some guys who I found attractive and had incredible chemistry with in and out of the bedroom.

A lot of my friends did not see the attraction and even asked me, what the he'll was I thinking. I explained I was then one spending time with that person and not them.

So, yes I have been attracted to someone ugly (by other's standards) and even been involved and have no problem admitting it...
TrulySummer is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 03:39 PM   #15
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

WALDT. Thank God.
daty/o is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women