Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70612
biomed161957
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453162
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48217
pyramider46370
bambino41201
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-04-2016, 11:02 AM   #1
Initforfun
Valued Poster

Default BP girls - What's the typical scam?

This thread in the ISO section got me thinking.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1596278

When I go fishing for one of these hidden gems I get NO response about 50% of the time. Just wondering why they put up ads so often and then fail to respond to inquiries about meeting. What's the scam?
Initforfun is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 11:30 AM   #2
cluefinder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

It's a scam trying to extort money from johns. Happened to me but I don't give a fuck. lol. Hope this link helps.

https://productforums.google.com/for...rs/OfWs8ZdiGqc
cluefinder is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 08:16 PM   #3
Initforfun
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluefinder View Post
It's a scam trying to extort money from johns. Happened to me but I don't give a fuck. lol. Hope this link helps.

https://productforums.google.com/for...rs/OfWs8ZdiGqc

Ohhhh! I remember hearing about those. Lucky I use one of them thar fake hobby phony phonie thing a ma jigs and not my real phone

PS - If anyone uses their real phone, phone number, name or other identifying information to get sex from hookers they're an IDIOT!
Old 01-04-2016, 08:42 PM   #4
cluefinder
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initforfun View Post
Ohhhh! I remember hearing about those. Lucky I use one of them thar fake hobby phony phonie thing a ma jigs and not my real phone

PS - If anyone uses their real phone, phone number, name or other identifying information to get sex from hookers they're an IDIOT!

Lamo!!! You can suck a dick. I don't have anyone I have to answer to. You probably have a wife and kids at home so you HAVE to slither around with your Trac fone to call for sex. You asked a question and I replied. Good luck on your own next time.
Old 01-04-2016, 09:27 PM   #5
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

get your money
do almost nothing for 20 minutes
say, nope not that either.
smirk as gentleman leaves half way through the appointment muttering never again
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 10:25 PM   #6
Initforfun
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluefinder View Post
Lamo!!! You can suck a dick. I don't have anyone I have to answer to. You probably have a wife and kids at home so you HAVE to slither around with your Trac fone to call for sex. You asked a question and I replied. Good luck on your own next time.
What in the fucking hell are you talking about? Are you drunk or just a cock sucking ass hole who needs bitch slapped? I didn't say a damn thing to or about you.
Old 01-04-2016, 10:49 PM   #7
cluefinder
Valued Poster

You would have a better chance at bitch slapping your mommy!

I wrote in my reply that it happened to me....that would mean I used my personal phone. Then in your "ps" you wrote whoever used their real phone is an idiot. So I took that you are calling me an idiot. I am an asshole when I get attacked but I'm not a cock sucking asshole.
Old 01-04-2016, 11:03 PM   #8
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You guys catfight better than hookers. Now go have a beer and talk about sports...or whatever men do to make up.
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 03:05 AM   #9
nwaarguy
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by notequiteatroll View Post
get your money
do almost nothing for 20 minutes
say, nope not that either.
smirk as gentleman leaves half way through the appointment muttering never again
nwaarguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 06:39 AM   #10
Littleroc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I've had descent results, coco, came from bp, Selena came from bp, I've seen Jennifer, London bridges, Erica, passion from Memphis, Ashely who I am doing a review on, Candace from hotbsprings is legit, just takes more home work and a few more hits and misses but there's no scam
Littleroc is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 12:50 PM   #11
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleroc View Post
I've had descent results, coco, came from bp, Selena came from bp, I've seen Jennifer, London bridges, Erica, passion from Memphis, Ashely who I am doing a review on, Candace from hotbsprings is legit, just takes more home work and a few more hits and misses but there's no scam

tru dat 2
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2016, 03:20 PM   #12
Initforfun
Valued Poster

I've had legit fun many times as well. I specifically questioned the ads that I NEVER get responses from then I remembered hearing about the exposing johns extortion scams
Old 01-05-2016, 08:59 PM   #13
willro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I very rarely see any girl without information on what to expect. BP is just a way of advertising. There are some good times to be had there, and there is a lot of spam too. There are rip off schemes designed to get you to join or view websites, there are many bait and switch girls with fake photos, there are pimped girls that have thugs waiting for the chance to rob a guy, there are girls that use a lot of {content we can't discuss under ECCIE rules}, and then on rare occasions there may be the truly repulsive parts of the sex industry such as sexual slavery and human trafficking.

The lesson to be learned is if you go the BP route, be very careful and make every attempt to know what you're getting into. Then when you're done experimenting, call one of the ECCIE girls on here.
willro is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 05:47 AM   #14
Littleroc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Hell, I have never run into any of the scams you present willro on bp, maybe I am more cautious or research further, the worst on bp is just a fuck and go, and most eccie girls post on bp, yea eccie is a nice safer community to work from but to not play there and act like its taboo or a stepchild is silly when every provider and hobbiest peruse bp constantly, embrace and play safe and share info,
Littleroc is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 08:54 AM   #15
Guest100816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

my take is...fake pics if they,re real hot, most are pimped if you care, no kissing, no bbbj, some reason, most dont like cowgirl most prefer k9,so they dont have to look at you,lol....liable to be a dead fish in room..phone beeps constantly..always in a hurry,usually late or a no show.. but hey, theres a good comes along,every once in awhile...most dont want on eccie or a review,the good ones end up here,and we all love them...js
Guest100816 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women