Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70612
biomed161957
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453162
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48217
pyramider46370
bambino41201
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-31-2015, 11:29 PM   #1
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I'm Gay When I Drink

There's a blonde big booty waitress walking around in lingerie and il making kissy faces at her from the VIP booth and she's blowing kisses at me. Oh my god I love her boobs and her butt. My fiancé will have a great New Years tonight!
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 03:08 PM   #2
jwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

How was it?
jwood is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 03:13 PM   #3
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

She was just a tease
Old 01-01-2016, 08:54 PM   #4
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

so, did ya just go home and beat it?
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 09:27 PM   #5
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Well damn, I was waiting to hear a great story.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 09:41 PM   #6
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

1. She is a waitress and probably gets hit on all the time
2. I lost interest in her once we met a guy with a F-250 lifted Super Duty. Fuck the bitch, give me the truck!!
Old 01-01-2016, 10:22 PM   #7
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

OK, let's hear that story.
Old 01-01-2016, 10:52 PM   #8
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Eh that story isn't all that sexy, entertaining, or exciting. I felt like a slut throwing myself at a stranger just because I liked his big red truck. But if you want a story, I'll tell it...

I was with my fiance at the club sitting in the VIP. My fiance, let's call him "Al", went outside to smoke since there was no smoking allowed inside. He comes back with some random guy he met outside and said he got ditched by his ex that invited him out blah blah blah sad story whatever...

So "Al" and the random guy, let's call him "Ki", woman-hate for a bit while I'm taking drunk selfies and shooting down tequila.

Anyway fast forward pass the boring stuff: we leave the club for another club in "Ki" big red truck. He's talking about how he wanted to get laid and he didn't have sex for 4 months and the only reason he's in Arkansas is because of that girl he was with...so I offered to be of service. At first, he's all "no no your man is here it's weird I can't do that" and I'm telling him it's fine. My fiance is telling him it's fine. He still says it feels weird so I drop it.

Well, turns out we forgot to tab out at the VIP so we had to turn around and go back. "Al" gets out the truck to go inside and close the tab while "Ki" and I sit in the truck alone. We make a few blocks to pass the time and he says, "So do you really want to fuck?" I say YES! Duh! and he says, "No, nevermind it's weird". At this point, I'm annoyed and losing my buzz, but tequila makes me horny so I was still willing to talk him into it.

"Ki" pulls into a parking lot and pretty much mentions that he wants to do it. Ok, I'm a slut so let's do the damn thing. I climb into the front seat and give him a BJ, he stops me claiming he can't do it but he really wants to. He had his hand down my leggings so he knew I was soaked by this point. Now he's just teasing me!

After we pick up "al" from the front of the club we head to the 2nd club of the night. The entire time "Ki" is drunk complaining about his ex and not getting laid and how she doesn't do anything for him while he does everything and he how he's gonna pack his shit and leave in the morning. He gives me his debit card twice for drinks. Then buys food for the 3 of us.

Fast forward some more: We head back to my place, I'm in "Ki" truck and "Al" is following behind us. Actually, he didn't even know he was behind us because he thought we went somewhere private to play. Well, we would've but "Ki" kept bitching out.

Finally, we pull into my apartment complex, "Ki" parks his big red truck by the building across from mine and "Al" goes upstairs. I sit talking to "Ki" and he asks, once again "So do you really wanna fuck?" I tell him yes and that he just needs to do it and stop being a pussy. I give him a BJ for a while and he grabs my hair pulling me up "Get your ass in that back seat". I climb into the back and undress and he quickly follows. He puts me in K9, pulling my hair and talking dirty. I must say it was well worth the wait, he actually knew what he was doing.

After he finished there wasn't really much left to say...nor do I really remember much of what was said afterward anyway. It was a great way to ring in the New Year although I felt like I fought too hard for it. "Al" was all ready to hear how it went, I think he creeped the guy out too much but it all worked out at the end. Too bad I'll probably never see or hear from him again.
Old 01-01-2016, 11:35 PM   #9
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Now that's a story.
Old 01-02-2016, 05:18 AM   #10
peter north77
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

I'm not complaining about my ex,she fucked me bare back ,left big ole cream pie, messed up sheets.lol.it is a happy new year.
peter north77 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 07:11 AM   #11
bear30atl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Great...fuckin nice story. Early mornin and now I'm all horny with no one to take care of me. Lol. I wish I'd had around there in my truck. Lol
bear30atl is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 09:51 AM   #12
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

pics or it didn't happen
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 10:29 AM   #13
nwaarguy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Have a nice truck get laid damn i need a truck lol. good story though.
nwaarguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 12:29 PM   #14
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol thank you, guys!

The key to my pants is a lifted super duty with a full size back seat and heated front seats lol. The truck was huge, I almost fell on my face trying to jump out of it.
Old 01-07-2016, 05:21 AM   #15
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

All I will say is..... I GOT THE LIQUOR
And I'm no tease here I come will be there Wed and Thursday headed to D town.
You may want me to scoop you up for a bit.. LOL
Majichands is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women