Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70612
biomed161957
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453162
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48217
pyramider46370
bambino41201
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2015, 09:29 PM   #1
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

User ID: 301819
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb Answer Me This...

Since the beginning of this awesome "hobby journey" of mine.
I have met a few good men, and have bonded with some.
Everyone has their favorites, hobbyists and providers alike.
I can honestly say, I haven't had one bad experience with any of the gentlemen I spent time with and for that I'm very grateful. THANKS A MILLION GUY!

ON THE OTHER HAND...
The audacity of some providers is very perplexing.
How dare a provider try to put stipulations and questioning a man that clearly is not her husband / boyfriend! (I find that to be very psychotic) Besides getting a verification from each other, it really isn't our business who these guys choose to spend their time and money with.

Gentlemen, correct me if I'm wrong, partaking of this"hobby world" gives you the sought out fantasy and a wide range of ladies to choose from to do it with. RIGHT?!
So why in the H.E.DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS would you let a non factor woman try to sabotage a potentially good time?

THE FUCKERY IS STRONG IN THE WORLD OF ECCIE!
Zenovia is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 09:35 PM   #2
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 180033
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've never seen someone spell out HELL like that...

Anyway whores become possessive as much as Fucktards. It's the eye rolling side of this great world. I've lost regulars to other providers but I can't Bitch about it. I want to, but no one would listen. Doesn't matter, not like they put a ring on it. There's enough dick and cash for everyone. Obviously they are somewhat of a factor if they're important enough to be used as a reference. Some ladies don't like to share their toys
Danielle Reid is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 09:36 PM   #3
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

oh, there's a story here.
baby, if i were a bigger man i'd be at your door in a heartbeat. your style turns me on.

i think i'm not deep enough into this hobby world (and with not terribly deep pockets) to get caught up in possessiveness. if that's what's going on.

but yeah the idea is no stirngs attached and a wide open playing field.
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 10:14 PM   #4
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by notequiteatroll View Post
oh, there's a story here.
baby, if i were a bigger man i'd be at your door in a heartbeat. your style turns me on.

i think i'm not deep enough into this hobby world (and with not terribly deep pockets) to get caught up in possessiveness. if that's what's going on.

but yeah the idea is no stirngs attached and a wide open playing field.
Lol.. Yes a few absurd stories have been told to me. Some are very interesting at the same time hilarious. I just can't understand how anyone could be so possessive over another human being...especially if they aren't your s/o. Guessing we all must choose wisely on who to spend time with.
One day, if in our cards, we'll cross paths..rest assure you will have a phenomenal time with no worries of blackmail!
Old 12-28-2015, 10:23 PM   #5
Zenovia
✨Tu Dioas✨

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielle Reid View Post
I've never seen someone spell out HELL like that...

Anyway whores become possessive as much as Fucktards. It's the eye rolling side of this great world. I've lost regulars to other providers but I can't Bitch about it. I want to, but no one would listen. Doesn't matter, not like they put a ring on it. There's enough dick and cash for everyone. Obviously they are somewhat of a factor if they're important enough to be used as a reference. Some ladies don't like to share their toys
First time for everything...

I like your input! I'm only few months new to this hobby world thing, and definitely not accustomed to the possessiveness of either provider or hobbyist. I just don't see the point in any of it! Like you said..there is enough dick and money to go around. So why would one be so vindictive?! Just trying to make sense of it all.
Old 12-28-2015, 10:33 PM   #6
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

It's unfortunate that girls act that way, but they do. I've had this problem more times than I can count over the years.

What's funny is that the girls who play those games usually don't think about the fact that they will eventually need a reference from you.

The blackmail thing sounds a little above and beyond the usual hobby possessiveness, though.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 10:40 PM   #7
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't understand women. I also don't understand men. I just do what I do best and hope the man in front of me is enjoying it
Old 12-28-2015, 11:13 PM   #8
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

"I don't understand women. I also don't understand men. I just do what I do best and hope the man in front of me is enjoying it."

That might just be the most blatantly honest comment I have ever seen here.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 11:19 PM   #9
notequiteatroll
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
"I don't understand women. I also don't understand men. I just do what I do best and hope the man in front of me is enjoying it."

That might just be the most blatantly honest comment I have ever seen here.
its why i love her (posts)
notequiteatroll is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 11:27 PM   #10
clydesdale
Account Disabled

I fall in love with every lady I've visited with.....for an hour or two . I actually had this happen to me with a provider once. She wasn't possessive of me but she was possessive of my donation. I was a newbie and she was the only newbie friendly provider to me at the time. I started off giving her as a reference to other ladies through PMs on here but because of the possessiveness she wouldn't return the ladies inquiries. Luckily at the time I was on P411 and she gave me an OK and the ladies on P411 accepted her OK thus giving me more OKs. As a result of her possessiveness I chose not to ever visit her again which cost her future donations from me and other gentlemen who have ask me about how she is/was. I hobby so I can have a variety of fun, variety meaning a variety of ladies, and when a provider wants to get possessive I will avoid them at all costs. When I do visit a lady I am after the ultimate GFE to the max and I mean the whole girlfriend illusion with cuddling and everything. So as I said I fall in love with every lady I meet......for an hour or two. And if they are nice and good they have a friend any time they come to my area and need any input, advice, or help. Just my .02 worth.
clydesdale is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 12:11 AM   #11
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Jealous providers?? This is news to me...
Iridemhard is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 12:50 AM   #12
nwaarguy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova Nwa View Post
Gentlemen, correct me if I'm wrong, partaking of this"hobby world" gives you the sought out fantasy and a wide range of ladies to choose from to do it with. RIGHT?!
You're right nova this a fantasy and variety is the spice of life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydesdale View Post
. As a result of her possessiveness I chose not to ever visit her again which cost her future donations worth.
jealousy and possessiveness will make hobbyist run like hell.

I don't understand it never will kinda reminds me of high school drama and BS.
nwaarguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 01:02 AM   #13
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

From what I've witnessed and based on open complaints followed by reviews of the complainee from the complainer or his comrades...there's not really much of anything to make a hobbyist run like hell

You can be a ****ed out ***** whore with missing teeth and ***** marks or a serial killer black widow and you'll still make enough every month to supply your extracurricular activities and make rent on time
Old 12-29-2015, 01:12 AM   #14
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh no he gave me a NO review!

So the fuck what? Not like you're going to lose business over it. Start drama: get dates from the nosy guys looking to know more. Start a rumor: the victim gets dates to see if it's true. Get a NO review: get dates from the curious.

Most of these guys don't read reviews, not to mention most of the reviews are half truths because the men are afraid they won't get their dick wet anymore if they tell the truth. WKs and hooktards use scare tactics to try to control the masses. It's mainly bullshit. No one truly loses business for just one thing. The only way to ruin the career of a hooktard is if said hooktard 1. Falls off the face of the earth or 2. Ends up in jail for an extended period of time. Otherwise her phone will still ring and she'll still get those half assed "Dear Penthouse" reviews leaving out all of the bad.
Old 12-29-2015, 01:14 AM   #15
Danielle Reid
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Now, prove me wrong. Don't worry, I'll wait

Back in topic. Providers get protective for a few reasons. Mainly because they don't want the high tipping client to share his money with the next girl. God forbid the high roller spends his money on one of her rivals. That'll get panties in a bunch quick!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women