Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60621
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36582
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2021, 07:19 PM   #1
Fmx27
Registered Member

Default Another newbie here. Difficulty securing time.

Hi, all Eccie Arkansas clients and providers.

As the title states, I am a newbie. I've researched and read reviews about a few NWA area ladies that I was really hoping to secure time with, most recently Lia and Rocsi in NWA. I've messaged and texted both ladies, as well as others, and did hear back, but it went nowhere after very brief contact. I'm introducing myself properly and being respectful to all I've contacted. I don't want/like to message/text multiple times inquiring because I hate feeling like I'm bothering anyone. Is there something I am completely missing here? Is there a particular way to talk to these ladies?

Thank you to anyone who responds.
Fmx27 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2021, 09:32 PM   #2
SometimesScribe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Give your name, how long you want to meet, the time you want to meet, the day you want to meet, whether you'd like to go to her or have her come to you, and ask what screening she requires.

At least that's how I do it.

Keep the talk safe for work, too.
SometimesScribe is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2021, 09:40 PM   #3
hogfan4201
Valued Poster

Advice from another newbie, first and foremost don’t be a douchebag. Be honest and upfront about being a newbie (therefore likely no references), then if contact is reciprocated be honest and upfront about dates, times, locations and other meeting details. I literally initiated contact with a central Arkansas rockstar provider how I described and it went off without a hitch and she and I actually discussed the impression it made. If you roll into a text conversation with “hey, I’m new and wanna f— how much will it be?” You’re gonna be disappointed and likely blacklisted
hogfan4201 is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 05:00 PM   #4
MoonPilot
Account Disabled

I feel your pain brother. Just had a provider lined up for tomorrow, then I get the reference query. I am not new to this, but have only seen one provider in the last three years, and no recents. My account is new because I totally brainfarted all of my old account passwords for this place and the email address I used for it. So, I am new all over again, like a virgin, lol
MoonPilot is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 05:13 PM   #5
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Guys don't give up you will find someone to help you
My only suggestion is try little less popular lady and comment or join in on some threads so they get to know something about you witch will make it easier to get a visit
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 05:48 PM   #6
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

When I first started after a string of less than stellar meet ups. I got lucky and reached out to a couple of guys and they helped me going in the right direction. If you see a lady or two that you like don't hesitate and reach out to them. Be nice and courteous. Most of the good ones will be very helpful to you.
Baconman is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 07:53 PM   #7
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I think this will give you the advice you are looking for..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist View Post
How to write a pre book request:

Hey (insert provider name),

My name is (handle name) and I saw your ad on (eccie, Twitter, website). I was checking to see if you would be available on (date) at (time) for a (length of session and if it’s an in call or out call).

Here are my references: (2 would suffice but always check her ad or website for her requirements since everyone has different rules).

My contact number is (ph #). My email is address is (insert email). My best form of contact is (insert best form of contact).

I hope to have the privilege of meeting you and let me know if you have any further questions and I’ll be happy to answer!

(Handle name)
Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 08:07 PM   #8
hogfan4201
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exchequer View Post
I think this will give you the advice you are looking for..
This, exactly this. And explain a lack of references up front if necessary
hogfan4201 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2021, 08:42 PM   #9
CH Luke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

All the above - good advice.

and as a side note:

This is unfortunately, often, a numbers game. If you've ever been to a sales seminar, this will be good preparation for this process. Strike out..."next" strike out..."next"... So, rather than pick ONE, pick several favorites and start working the phones. But, when I say start working the phones, I don't mean make multiple appointments. Instead, make one appointment, and then make a second, third..."backup plan", fully disclosing your situation so your backup dates won't pass on other opportunities. Let your backup dates know when you will get back with them and do so.

Once you have regulars, your percentage chance of a planned encounter becoming an actual encounter will go up exponentially. Even after years of this, you will still get stood up a lot. It sucks. I've gotten completely frustrated and quit the hobby a couple hundred times...only to be back at it 3 days later! lol

Oh, one more thing - the top shelf ladies will be much better with TCB. You may have to jump through some hoops, but if you get one or two of the most popular ladies in your corner, you'll be in tall cotton.
CH Luke is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2021, 06:32 PM   #10
Mr.Clean2021
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CH Luke View Post
All the above - good advice.

and as a side note:

This is unfortunately, often, a numbers game. If you've ever been to a sales seminar, this will be good preparation for this process. Strike out..."next" strike out..."next"... So, rather than pick ONE, pick several favorites and start working the phones. But, when I say start working the phones, I don't mean make multiple appointments. Instead, make one appointment, and then make a second, third..."backup plan", fully disclosing your situation so your backup dates won't pass on other opportunities. Let your backup dates know when you will get back with them and do so.

Once you have regulars, your percentage chance of a planned encounter becoming an actual encounter will go up exponentially. Even after years of this, you will still get stood up a lot. It sucks. I've gotten completely frustrated and quit the hobby a couple hundred times...only to be back at it 3 days later! lol

Oh, one more thing - the top shelf ladies will be much better with TCB. You may have to jump through some hoops, but if you get one or two of the most popular ladies in your corner, you'll be in tall cotton.
I guess I need to start doing this. Here for the past 2 months it has been insanely difficult for me to secure visits and I have no idea why. I’ve had almost 90% of ladies I’ve booked with cancel, or NCNS me! I don’t get it. I don’t want to name names, but these are even well known and established gems… so I’ll just leave it there and say I guess I’m venting out loud at the current scene. Good luck
Mr.Clean2021 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women