Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
test
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60371
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41546
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2021, 11:35 AM   #1
Olmedic
Premium Access

Encounters: 9
Default NCNS Encounter - Disappointing experience

User ID: Paisley Skye
Date: 10/15/21
Name: Paisley Skye
Phone: Will give you
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Bossier City
State: Louisiana
Address: I-20 area
Activities: No call/ No show
Hair Length and Color: Pink
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Spinner,small body beautiful ass small top with erect nipples. This is based off prior encounter with her
Recommendation: No
Olmedic is online now   Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 03:04 PM   #2
zingao
Valued Poster

Encounters: 114

NSNC
zingao is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 06:34 AM   #3
Just a normal guy
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Not trying to WK or anything.

Just maybe offering a twist of thought that we as the client often forget.

To us this is a easy way to get what we want and for some the only way of getting what we want, it's easy for us to set behind or phone's and order up a perfect fantasy and then get mad when it doesn't happen. the truth and reality are way different for the lady's. Yes most of the time they enjoy sex with us but sometimes they have their own reality that they have to deal with, things that we should think about are;
1. their kids
2. Their family
3. Their health
4. Do they have an available incall
5. Do they have reliable transportation
6. Do they just want a day off
7. Are they worried about getting busted
8. Did something pop up at school with one of their kids.
9. Did they babysitter not show up
10. Are they scared because the last guy was abusive to them
11. Are they just flat out tired
I could keep going and going but I hope you get the understanding.

To us, our reality is getting what we want, to them it's an entirely different story. We call or text in the middle of their day to day life and expect them to drop, rearrange, and do everything we want. Sometimes it is not that easy for them.
Let me explain 1 of my NCNS stories.
This particular lady posted and I had Shreveport area stating that she would be in town around 8 that night well I immediately set something up to see her at 9. Her Transportation was the bus coming from Dallas. The bus broke down in Marshall. The last text I received from her was at 730 and yes it was some very provocative warming me up kind of text. It wasn't until 630 the next morning that I heard back from her, she explained that the bus broke down and her phone died and she had no way of charging it. She had a digital camera that she asked someone to take a picture of her standing next to the bus that was broken down with the mechanic there to prove her story. she offered me an extra hour of her time so I would not be mad.
Is this what we are doing? Are we as clients scaring the ladies so much that they feel this way? All I am saying is they have a REAL life too.
Try and be more understanding.
Just a normal guy is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 07:28 PM   #4
Olmedic
Premium Access

Yes sir, I see your point and completely agree with you. I did make contact with the young lady yesterday and she explained to me her phone was cut off because she couldn't pay the bill and was only able to text when she had a wifi connection,which being in the car at someone else's mercy she didn`t have. Well long story short, I saw how my little tantrum over not getting my way looked and I had to apologize to the lady and to hopefully make it up to he= I did pay her phone bill so she wouldn't have that issue again. Thanks for the insight.
Old 10-18-2021, 07:45 PM   #5
onthemovie
BANNED

Encounters: 2
Default onthemovie

You paid her phone bill??? I wonder how many other guys paid her phone bill?? Hope you got gfe from her after all that drama
onthemovie is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 05:24 PM   #6
Olmedic
Premium Access

I didn't do it for free ��
Old 10-26-2021, 12:54 AM   #7
1Elle
Red on the head Fire in..

User ID: 439071
Location: Shreveport, Tyler, Texarkana, DFW and South La. Everywhere you want me to be!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Let me just say I know exactly who you are, not personally, but because Paisleigh is my friend and she was expected at my place for a threesome one night. She didn't make it because she saw you, you picked her up and either you hold back because you want all of your time to be filled with your fulfillment or you just can't easily reach fulfillment, but you kept her way over an hour more like 2hrs and my client and I got the shaft due to your overfulfillment for which you did not overpay. In point of fact, I would say the $50 you gave for her phone bill was an overdue tip for the night you overlapped your time and screwed me as well. FYI you owe me for an appointment and my client for his gas from and back to Longview. I believe you overdid yourself that night Olmedic. You know, I bet you never even knew that Paisleigh was screwing up her best friends night. I bet she hid that from you because she's a sweetheart. She's kind and generous and nice to people. How dare you put her out there like this and cost her business. Shame on you! What's your job so I can complain about you publicly? And you are such a good guy with your petulant "I didn't do it for free" I bet you did. I bet you offered. Do you know how much phone bills are? They are not $50. Personally, I believe you owe Paisleigh a public apology to go with the public damning. I hope you are man enough and old enough to see you acted hastily and have damaged a good girl, a sweet girls reputation and that sucks. I hope you fix it with a public apology. She deserves that at least.
1Elle is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 07:53 AM   #8
Headkeeper
Minimal Access

Encounters: 60

Damn Elie, I just got a boner. Great to see that fiery red head come out like this 'cause I've only seen it between the sheets.
Headkeeper is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 11:01 AM   #9
MrFriendly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

You go Elle.....
MrFriendly is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 01:50 PM   #10
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olmedic View Post
I didn't do it for free ��
I know PS well. She wouldn't do you for a fucking phone bill. She has class and doesn't bottom dwell.

IF in fact she did no show you, it would be with cause. IF in fact she did no show you, grow a pair. It's not like you're out anything but time. It's not like she stole from you or bagged out on a promise to repay a loan.

My research indicates certain newbies might not be worth shit.

Point me if ya gotta, Muffy.

HID (21-HIDl
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 04:18 PM   #11
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Naw, Medic ain’t done her no damage. Just ripped his own britches running around with his drawers showing. Ain’t nobody what knows anything about anything gonna put any stock into what he says cause we all know Paisley. He’s just a fly farting into a tornado.
But thanks Elle for letting him have what he’s got coming.
Think I’ll give Paisley a call. I like her ass. Lol
cowboyup1960 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2021, 06:59 PM   #12
MrFriendly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyup1960 View Post
Naw, Medic ain’t done her no damage. Just ripped his own britches running around with his drawers showing. Ain’t nobody what knows anything about anything gonna put any stock into what he says cause we all know Paisley. He’s just a fly farting into a tornado.
But thanks Elle for letting him have what he’s got coming.
Think I’ll give Paisley a call. I like her ass. Lol
And a fine ass it is
MrFriendly is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 12:36 PM   #13
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

I got no horse in this race but just an observation from a old monger that reads several boards and if olmedic had done a little homework and checked Paisley out he would of seen she and Elle were doing doubles in Longview and posted it on OH2 for all to see....Same date as his supposedly meeting ..He said if he had known he would of scheduled differently..well do some research and dont be a jack ass when things dont work out.
wildwooly1 is online now   Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 04:06 AM   #14
Olmedic
Premium Access

Not that I care about any of your options, but let's just clarify a couple of things, Ellie the night of the double you were told she had a prior engagement and you booked it anyway and I had just picked her up 2minutes prior to you starting to call her and ask if she was on her way in fact you called or texted her about 12 times during the 1st hour, so I don't owe you or your friend anything. As far as the phone bill it is not any of your business, but it was more than 50.
As far as checking her schedule out wild I ask when I set up a visit which I do as much as 24 hour's ahead if their busy and assume they know if they are available or not.
Old 10-28-2021, 04:37 PM   #15
farmncityboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

I would certainly enjoy a Double with those two! Fire in the hole!
farmncityboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women