Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Encounter Reports - San Antonio
test
Encounter Reports - San Antonio Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 07-04-2019, 05:42 PM   #1
flinde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39
Default Encounter: Naomi Joy - those millenials say the darndest things

Date: 6-15, 6-23 and at least once a week from now on.
Name: Naomi Joy
Phone: 210 728 5882 text is best
Email Address: I dont know
URL / Website: Dont think she has a showcase yet
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: I10 Northwest
Activities: Visit 1: Passionate FMF doubles, Soul Searing kisses, filthy nasty dirty talk, tongue bath, face sitting (trust me -don't forget to do this), M, F tit sucking, play, world class head x2, a brief, polite discussion about where the flinde nectar goes, cumming in that perfect, willing mouth, gooey tongue out, big smile, down the hatch with an mm, cuddly cuddling and pillow talk.

Visit 2. Passionate kisses, tongue bath, grey hairy tit sucking, face sit, face sit (please dont forget to do this -you wont be disappointed), cow girl -the view is unbelievable, discussion about whether flinde is hard enough to pound that tight, firm creamy ass, drenching squirting, old pro showing fecund young wraith how flinde likes his ass licked, sensuous ass and cheek licking, double piledriver tuma.
Hair Length and Color: Kind of dark blonde. Soft, thick hair flowing a little past tit height
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pale creamy skin. No chest tattoo, no tattoo that I could find, soft pink lips, nerdy glasses, shaved, 5'7", maybe 140lbs of amazingly responsive curves. Did I mention the nerdy glasses?
Recommendation: Hell ya pick up the phone and get over there asap.
flinde is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 08:32 PM   #2
flinde
Valued Poster

Just wanted to jump on here and say that Naomi Joy has done a major incall upgrade since my review to one of the nicer extended stays in the medical center. Major upgrade in discretion and security for her.

But she must have company or something cause its outcalls only this weekend. Darn it, I wanted to hit it again sometime this weekend.
Old 07-05-2019, 09:05 PM   #3
SpursFan
Long time hobbyist

Encounters: 209

Hmmmmm...

Future X wife material if you ask me.

SF
SpursFan is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 09:57 AM   #4
flinde
Valued Poster

Id have to be about 30 years younger SpursFan but I would consider it if I

was.
Oh and her IOP? No IO at all - just pure unaldulterated exuberant enthusiastic youthful energetic P ha ha. Definitely would add her to the famous flinde former harem if I wasnt semi retired and still had one
Old 07-06-2019, 01:15 PM   #5
Xed
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Does she have an ad somewhere?
Xed is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 07:10 AM   #6
flinde
Valued Poster

Xed she doesnt advertise much - dont think she needs to ha ha. Probly will have a showcase here soon. Presently just flinde certified Grade A Prime.
Old 07-08-2019, 01:20 PM   #7
flinde
Valued Poster

I see that Sharondixxx09 is coming to town next week. Did a very memorable triple with her a while back. I thing Naomi Joy and Sharon would make an interesting pairing, but sadly I'm out of town all next week. I wish these girls would check with me before deciding to travel to San Antonio
Old 07-10-2019, 02:21 PM   #8
flinde
Valued Poster

Update. I had previously certified Naomi Joy as flinde certified Grade A Prime, the highest level in the flinde rating system. This morning, Naomi tells me that she has been ECCIE verified. So for those of you who prefer ECCIE verification to the thorough and exacting standards of the flinde rating system, she is good to go. ECCIE handle Naomi Joy.
Old 07-10-2019, 10:22 PM   #9
65wolf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

I did a search for her...NADA.
Maybe her profile is not up yet?
65wolf is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2019, 06:43 PM   #10
flinde
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65wolf View Post
I did a search for her...NADA.
Maybe her profile is not up yet?

I just saw your post today 65wolf, sorry for not responding sooner. Naomi's ECCIE handle is Naomi Joy, with the space between Naomi and Joy. There were some bumps getting Naomi's showcase up that will be resolved soon if its not already up.

Naomi is ECCIE verified, as well as flinde certified Grade A++++ Prime, the highest rating possible under the rigorous flinde certification system. And there are several other reviews.

If the showcase is not yet up, here is a link to Naomi's most recent pic, taken this morning I believe at wakey wakey time. If Naomi was 20 years older, and I was 20 years younger, I just might consider waking up to that every morning ha ha.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RgA...w?usp=drivesdk
Old 07-31-2019, 04:50 PM   #11
eli_el_321
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 46

She's on OH2. Great gal. May have found my new favorite :P

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?55805-NaomiJoy
eli_el_321 is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 10:13 PM   #12
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Flinde I will have to follow up on your recommendation.

I will see if i can fit into her schedule.
Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 09:31 AM   #13
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Dammit flinde I was awake at 3am just thinking what could be done with a 20something and her favorite ‘uncles’.

A golf cart tour around a municipal course with our very own drinks girl and ‘ball washer’ with her in a Daisy Duke Overall with no bra or panties.

Sitting in the ‘rough’ while she plays ‘horsie’ while we discuss the lay of the course and water features.

Or even a lunch in a tavern where the Korean barmaids don’t care what we do in a dark and secluded corner as long as we are buying drinks for them as well as us.

How about renting a high scale UBER and have the driver cover the camera while we have a spitroast in the back seat while touring the city’s historical sites?

A lunch with said young lady in the same Daisy Duke overalls but with a Budweiser bikini top and a remote controlled vibrator and a TENS unit? We swap out the controls while we have her ordering our lunch and drinks from a non suspecting waitress.

Yeah, my mind dwelled on the possibilities a young lady with an open mind and an adventurous heart can provide.

Damn, youth and retirement could be a bit of fun.
Old 08-01-2019, 11:04 AM   #14
flinde
Valued Poster

They have those bars in San Antonio Doglegg? I wasnt aware. Been to them in Houston and Fayetteville, North Carolina.
Old 08-01-2019, 02:36 PM   #15
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Yep, they have them here also, sometimes a lonely G.I. has to go where it feels like home.

A bar, a Korean adjima with a cigarette and a secretive smile, you buy her a drink, you buy a young thing a 'juicey', get wasted, leave the bar at closing time with your wallet empty and a freaking smile on your face because you think she freakin' likes you.

Just like Korea.

That is why you take your own girl, still buy the drinks, and you are left alone to enjoy life and whatever comes your way.

Out of all of the stuff in my previous post the only thing you pinged on was a Korean bar?

Damn flinde, I threw some good imagination at your wall and the only thing that stuck was a Korean bar.

Go figure.

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
NaomiJoy

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women