Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
test
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2011, 02:10 PM   #1
Rodram
BANNED

Encounters: 2
Default Voter Suppression

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...ont-drive-vet/
Rodram is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:17 PM   #2
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Then there is the case where the dead have been known to vote.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 03:44 PM   #3
Rodram
BANNED

And just what is the percentage of voter fraud that would have to occur to constitute such a concerted effort by every republican governer in the country to suppress the
Constitutional right of every American to vote?
Tex, this is simply an effort to take votes away from the Democratic party because democrats have the edge in registered voters.
There are alot more Americans like the veteran in this video than there are instances of voter fraud or alleged ghost that vote.
Old 07-29-2011, 03:49 PM   #4
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Not sure what's going on here satexasguy; however, when I saw your post ==> this wonderful legislative piece of bi-partisan work came to mind.

http://www.texasobserver.org/compone...igned-into-law

And before anyone around here has a "hissey fit" about it - let it be known that Texas joined South Carolina and Wisconsin (there may be four others at least) in passing the bill to curb voter fraud by demanding photo identification before letting someone cast a ballot.

Democrats failed to amend the law to allow non-photo IDS -- pieces of mail, for example like water bill receipts -- as proof enough for voting. Luckily, Republicans and some Democrats have softened the bill to make it easier for two kinds of voters.

- Voters born in 1931 or earlier do not have to show a photo ID.

- Gun owners who have concealed handgun licenses can use them to prove their identities.
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 06:42 PM   #5
Gladman
Lifetime Premium Access

Funny how if Nikki Haley were a Democrat, current critics would be labeled racists, as moderate Dems noted during her run last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satexasguy View Post
Then there is the case where the dead have been known to vote.
Al Franken owes a lot to dead voters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisrn View Post
Not sure what's going on here satexasguy; however, when I saw your post ==> this wonderful legislative piece of bi-partisan work came to mind.
You're right over the target, D. Prepare for incoming RR flak ;-)
Gladman is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 07:01 PM   #6
Guest083013
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

and ironically =====> =====> owes a lot to voters who are alive (brain dead yes == alive yes)

Zero / Zip / Nada suppression noted (thread subject) here for sure!!!

And even more ironic is the fact he actually was voted in and replaced Democratic Congressman, Adam Claton, Powell, Jr. As Chairman, Education and Labor Committee ==> Representative Powell supported the passage of important social legislation but was removed from his seat by Democratic Representatives-elect of the 90th Congress following allegations of corruption. I guess one could say some things never change !!
Guest083013 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 07:26 PM   #7
Rodram
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisrn View Post
and ironically owes a lot to voters who are alive (brain dead yes == alive yes)

Zero / Zip / Nade suppression noted here for sure!!!
What are you talking about? Prove what your saying
Old 07-29-2011, 07:27 PM   #8
Rodram
BANNED

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladman View Post
Funny how if Nikki Haley were a Democrat, current critics would be labeled racists, as moderate Dems noted during her run last year.

Al Franken owes a lot to dead voters.

You're right over the target, D. Prepare for incoming RR flak ;-)
All I ask is that you prove what your saying Gladman
Old 07-29-2011, 08:22 PM   #9
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Why prove what has already been proven? There are scores of news articles from many newspapers around the country that have reported on the dead coming to life just to vote.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:43 PM   #10
Jdriller
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

A photo ID does not impede the right to vote. Nearly everyone has some type of photo ID, like a drivers licence, State ID, Military ID, and so forth.. Those that don't can get one fairly easily. Voter fraud has been reported by numerous news agencies all over the country every election year. I don't know if most photo ID's have a spot for whether or not they are a citizen of the US or not...but they should. If there is a problem with people having a photo ID why is it that the Demo's believe it would impede those who would vote for Demo's and not for a Republican?
Jdriller is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 08:50 PM   #11
Rodram
BANNED

Quote:
Why prove what has already been proven? There are scores of news articles from many newspapers around the country that have reported on the dead coming to life just to vote.
C'mon Tex really? I can't believe you just said that.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:58 PM   #12
Rodram
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdriller View Post
A photo ID does not impede the right to vote. Nearly everyone has some type of photo ID, like a drivers licence, State ID, Military ID, and so forth.. Those that don't can get one fairly easily. Voter fraud has been reported by numerous news agencies all over the country every election year. I don't know if most photo ID's have a spot for whether or not they are a citizen of the US or not...but they should. If there is a problem with people having a photo ID why is it that the Demo's believe it would impede those who would vote for Demo's and not for a Republican?
J, did you read what I posted and click on any of the links in the article? Democrats are not the ones alleging voter fraud J, republicans are the ones that are saying this and changing what has been in place for years. And by the way, why should I believe what you're saying? Where is your proof?
Old 07-29-2011, 09:07 PM   #13
satexasguy
Valued Poster

what is wrong with what I said? Newpapers, especially in South/Central Texas have long reported on voting violations/discrepencies in which someone who has been dead for some time managed to cast a vote. Voting records showed this. This is especially prevelant in border cities like Laredo. And no, I am not going to waste my time doing research for you to show you charts, graphs, articles, etc. to prove what I am saying. I have personally read these articles in the past.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:57 PM   #14
gooose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

WE already know that posting articles, graphs, and charts will not do a damn thing. Some people have their minds made up and will disregard anything that doesn't share their views.
gooose is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 10:03 PM   #15
Rodram
BANNED

Quote:
what is wrong with what I said? Newpapers, especially in South/Central Texas have long reported on voting violations/discrepencies in which someone who has been dead for some time managed to cast a vote. Voting records showed this. This is especially prevelant in border cities like Laredo. And no, I am not going to waste my time doing research for you to show you charts, graphs, articles, etc. to prove what I am saying. I have personally read these articles in the past.
Doing research for me? You're not gonna waste your time to prove your own point?

Then you won't mind if I say that you are a political terrorist bent on lying to the public and intentionally trying to illegally influence elections.

You want me to prove myself? OK, its true because I said so and I read a paper once.

What world can you be in where you can just say and do anything you want without accountability?!? Where is this planet?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women