Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2014, 12:51 PM   #1
littlepickle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default ?? about $ for FBSM vs FS.

I'm still fairly young in the hobby, but have seen a few lovely ladies. And the pickings here in Dallas seem to keep getting better and better. So my question is this. I understand providers have set prices, and I am not one to haggle over that aspect. But is there a price difference for seeing a woman that is FS but only wanting a FBSM with a L1 and L2, i.e. do the providers have a different price scale for ONLY FBSM compared to FS?? (lame questionI know, but just curious)
littlepickle is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:57 PM   #2
Sardo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Depends on the provider. Some will have the same price as you are paying for that time. But its never a bad thing to just ask if there is a difference if you only want FBSM. But not all FS girls offer FBSM. My personal recommendation is if you want a FBSM massage, find someone that specializes in it because you'll probably have a better experience than with someone that is just doing because you want that.
Sardo is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:59 PM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Do your research. Remember you are compensating for her time and not her menu.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:08 PM   #4
littlepickle
Valued Poster

Yeah, I figured as much. Far be it for me to haggle a price down, since the ladies do set the standard and all. I was just curious since some ladies have certain prices for different things they perform. Much appreciation gents.
Old 01-07-2014, 01:09 PM   #5
andriachase
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 211553
My ECCIE Reviews

From the perspective of an FBSM only provider, I don't provide GFE for any number of reasons. My rates are lower than most GFE providers because, in my estimation, they assume more risk and so should certainly have a higher rate scale. I agree with the earlier poster that you're compensating the lady for her time and not her menu.
andriachase is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:26 PM   #6
DFWhobbyguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

"you're compensating the lady for her time and not her menu"

Let's get real...then why do some providers have "+100 for greek" or "+50 for GFE" in their donation section? One particular lady I recently noticed (who is SMOKING HOOOOTTT by the way) advertises an amazing +150 on her hourly rate for MSOG...I'd have seen her a half dozen times already if not for that!!

I understand that this is all fantasy and we make donations for time only, whatever else happens is between consenting adults blah blah blah, but saying the compensation is not equivalent to the menu is just not reality for many providers.

Support your favorite local flat-rate/all-inclusive provider!!!! With respect, of course, to her personal limitations.
DFWhobbyguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:29 PM   #7
DFWhobbyguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

oh...and NEVER haggle over donation or menu. Her rate is her rate and her activities are what they are... Just do your research and know what her menu consists of beforehand.
DFWhobbyguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:39 PM   #8
Rehke
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

+1 here.

I'm not opposed to the idea of an ala carte menu. In fact, I might be more inclined to favor being able to exercise some control over the costs for the activities that I prefer.

But if you're offering ala carte, you're not working on the other basis.

I'm not going to quibble with the flat-rate providers either.

But don't call it one thing while the reality is you are doing another.

And guys, frankly, I'm getting tired of those of you who parrot out these lines as if you're going to look good for the providers by doing it. I don't buy that game and it's a reflection on the size of your balls. Call it like it is. There are enough girls who don't deal with that kind of pandering, and the quality ones do not, that it's not necessary.

And yeah, don't haggle. But don't be afraid to respectfully negotiate within reason. Sometimes if you're a little short on hobby funds a girl is willing to take a little less for 45 min versus a full hour, and many do offer reduced multi-hour rates. I'm not cool with being a cheapskate, but you can deal with people with respect and dignity. But be willing to compromise something on your end as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWhobbyguy View Post
"you're compensating the lady for her time and not her menu"

Let's get real...then why do some providers have "+100 for greek" or "+50 for GFE" in their donation section? One particular lady I recently noticed (who is SMOKING HOOOOTTT by the way) advertises an amazing +150 on her hourly rate for MSOG...I'd have seen her a half dozen times already if not for that!!

I understand that this is all fantasy and we make donations for time only, whatever else happens is between consenting adults blah blah blah, but saying the compensation is not equivalent to the menu is just not reality for many providers.

Support your favorite local flat-rate/all-inclusive provider!!!! With respect, of course, to her personal limitations.
Rehke is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 03:10 PM   #9
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I have different prices posted on my showcase for gfe and fbsm. I refer clients to check there and avoid discussing $$ for obvious reasons.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 03:51 PM   #10
littlepickle
Valued Poster

EXACTLY THN. I see some that do have multiple rates for certain activities. I was just curious if it was common practice or not. And the ladies I've seen have gotten a generous gift in return. I thinking haggling is like going to a swap meet, and this isn't the right place for that.
Old 01-07-2014, 04:21 PM   #11
LickHer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Do your research. Remember you are compensating for her time and not her menu.
I suggest you look at provider's menus and see that virtually ALL providers that do full service charge more than LMT or Bodyrub girls. Heck, you can get a great massage for $60.00 per hour...
I only wish what you said was true LOL
LickHer is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:57 PM   #12
Little Caesar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I have seen FS providers and only asked for L1/L2 many times. I've just paid their normal rate and had no regrets at all. And, of course, there are several ladies who have different rates for FBSM with L1/L2 versus FS. Of those, I would highly recommend the following ladies:

THN
Little Miss
Sweet Treat 69
Sassy Kassy
Latina Next Door
Bella Of FW
Little Caesar is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 04:02 AM   #13
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

But where should she advertise?

If that idea of a FBSM ONLY forum were to happen, just what level would it top out at.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 03:28 PM   #14
Sardo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

I'm from San Diego. They have a great site, scasp.com. They have seperate forums for FS and FBSM and I think it works out wonderfully.
Sardo is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 03:00 PM   #15
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 132516
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You can also check her review and see if she has fbsm reviews and what the donation was.
Jessica Jade is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women