Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2014, 10:41 PM   #1
Seductive Selina
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183495
My ECCIE Reviews
Default In the heat of winter!

Sometimes jumping right into foreplay and oral pleasure with someone new can be awkward. The whole purpose of foreplay is to heat things up and make sex steamier and better, but what good is that when its awkward?

I personally enjoy getting close, feeling and touching while fully clothed, even grinding our bodies together gets me hot and steamy!

What gets you heated up the most before clothes comes off and
and foreplay begins?

~Steamy Selena
Seductive Selina is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:09 AM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

When the lady opens the door.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 06:58 AM   #3
angusranch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

When the lady says "I like you. Let's do a freebie today"!!
angusranch is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:13 AM   #4
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

I enjoy tasteful dirty talk. Also a hot make out session with tons of rubbing, and grinding. I enjoy teasing a cock (hell I'm an exotic entertainer, so it's one of my fortes) while clothed. I like seeing it get hard underneath his clothes before I gargle it unclothed. Often, I run my tongue up and down his manhood and along his balls so he can feel the heat from my mouth and tongue...ahh the anticipation!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:34 AM   #5
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Taking a few moments to break the ice a little then slowly undress bits here and there between kissing. I think kissing is the ultimate move to getting hot and heavy - whether it moves into GFE or PSE...kissing is the key. But maybe that's just me.

You can change gears any way you want with kissing.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:55 AM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quote===I enjoy tasteful dirty talk.

I luv dirty talk!!

also some role play talking and getting the mood up!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:01 PM   #7
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Dallas, is that ass getting juicier???
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:09 PM   #8
Guest060214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
When the lady opens the door.
Guest060214 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:18 PM   #9
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Her smile when she opens the door. Her warm hands caressing my face and the back of my neck as she pulls me in for a light, teasing LF Kiss..her smile as she unbuttons my shirt...looking in to each other's eyes...

softly whispering, kissing, licking in my ear...one hand slowwwly unzipping me...mmmmm. Her smiling...the anticipation of her sensuous, errogenous touch...her hand now in my pants lightly exploring...stroking Junior softly...smiling and deeply French kissing me now...her hands lightly raking down my chest as she moves down...ever so slowly...gazing up to me and smiling.

Smile, ladies. A genuine, continuous smile starts the foreplay and tells me you are happy to see me. Move slowly while you're using your hands. It's a great way to start.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:32 PM   #10
falconbueller
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

I sometimes like both things.. walk in the door, she's naked and jumps you as soon as you walk in... like she's been waiting for you to hurry and get there.

Other times, I really like a little flirting, teasing, massage. Mix in some dirty talk. Sit on my lap and kiss. I tend to prefer this approach although its ok the other way too as long as it feels genuine (IOP).

But to repeat what I've said on other threads several times. I like the IOF (Illusion of Friendship). Tease me and flirt before I even get there via text/email/PM. That gets me excited and keeps me excited to see you soon. Do it between sessions unsolicited and it likely makes me want to repeat.
falconbueller is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 12:35 PM   #11
Say What
Premium Access

Encounters: 188

I like it when a lady says, "Do you have the donation? Spread it out on the table so I can count it. You know MSOG is an extra $50, right? How do you like it?"

- That actually happened
Say What is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:01 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have an incall where I can go meet the guy at the gate besides my house....yesterday I was wearing nothing butt a bra & panty set underneath my coat! he was surprised!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 05:29 PM   #13
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Not too long ago I saw a lady I had seen before. She.opened the door butt naked, took me by the hand to the bedroom. Did not say a word. Pulled my pants down and proceded to get me ready. Still not a,word from her. When I was ready, she bent over the bed, looked back at me and said "fuck me". I looked down and saw I was already wrapped. She had the condom in her mouth the whole time and slipped that thing on without me noticing. Now that was forplay!
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:43 PM   #14
Looking41today
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Lol! I can only assume she's now your ATF, right?

In all seriousness, I like your style, Selena. IOP is important to me and that includes a slow, sensual build up. To that point, after some conversation I like to start with slow, tender kisses that lead to a passionate kissing session and then the groping of each other followed by my undressing of the provider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say What View Post
I like it when a lady says, "Do you have the donation? Spread it out on the table so I can count it. You know MSOG is an extra $50, right? How do you like it?"

- That actually happened
Looking41today is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 07:58 PM   #15
Rehke
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

IOF!!! That's fucking gold there! I've tried to explain this to several and it's like they just don't get it.

Seriously, I've got some form of ADD and if you don't stay in the forefront of my mind, I'm likely to wander about trying to find something to get into.

OTOH, if you're pinging me, reminding me of you, and when I'm ready you are easy to schedule, you're making a good start to ATF status.

Girls, I see our sales guys do this all the time. Even if they don't have a sale in the works, they are always contacting their customers, taking them out to lunch, seeing if they need anything.

Ads are great when we're looking, but the girls who keep in touch, those are my go-to girls every time. They keep me from feeling like I have to look!

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconbueller View Post
I sometimes like both things.. walk in the door, she's naked and jumps you as soon as you walk in... like she's been waiting for you to hurry and get there.

Other times, I really like a little flirting, teasing, massage. Mix in some dirty talk. Sit on my lap and kiss. I tend to prefer this approach although its ok the other way too as long as it feels genuine (IOP).

But to repeat what I've said on other threads several times. I like the IOF (Illusion of Friendship). Tease me and flirt before I even get there via text/email/PM. That gets me excited and keeps me excited to see you soon. Do it between sessions unsolicited and it likely makes me want to repeat.
Rehke is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women