Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-02-2014, 10:44 AM   #1
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 132516
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default New Years stories?

Ok, so I've gotten boring these last few New Years and just stayed home but hey, at least I'm also safe. But I get my New Years entertainment from hearing what everyone else got to experience. So anyone have any fun New Year's Eve? Or was I not the only one that stayed home? Either way, I hope you all were safe and had a fantastic New Years and an even better 2014!!!!
Jessica Jade is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 10:58 AM   #2
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I stayed home too! Played kinect dance party with the kiddos and kicked ass! Then we watched the Big D NYE for a while (on the tv this time, last year I watched it from my living room Lol).

Hope everyone had as Great of a night as I did!!!!

You start the BEST threads, Jessica!
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:11 AM   #3
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
I stayed home too! Played kinect dance party with the kiddos and kicked ass! Then we watched the Big D NYE for a while (on the tv this time, last year I watched it from my living room Lol).

Hope everyone had as Great of a night as I did!!!!

You start the BEST threads, Jessica!
Awww thanks beautiful!
Old 01-02-2014, 11:20 AM   #4
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94
Default New Years Day

Spent half a day with one of my regulars. Did 2 sessions, took her to lunch, Galleria shopping, happy girl, lots of fun.
Bestman200600 is online now   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 01:11 PM   #5
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Blowed stuff up, put out a fire, and getting tainted.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 01:41 PM   #6
Guest112814
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Watched an AMAZING win by the Aggies - couldn't have asked for a better time. But earlier that day I had my dream session with two FANTASTIC ladies so my day was perfect.
Guest112814 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 01:58 PM   #7
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Stayed home and played some Street Fighter with my son. (I stay off the roads on New Years Eve).

Yes, I totally whooped his ass. It's the only video game I'm good at.

Then we watched the ball drop.

I worked early the next morning, so I didn't stay up too late.

Exciting times.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 07:08 PM   #8
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Drank Apple Pie Moonshine, Butterscotch Schnapps, Vanilla Schnapps, Gold Schlager, FireBall Cinamon Whiskey(My New Favorite Whiskey)

Ate Moonshine Infused Cherries, Rotel Dip, Pizza, Smoked Chicken, BBQ Meatballs, Black eyed Peas, Cornbread.

Danced around a fire without falling into the fire and exploding onto flames from all the alcohol. Sang Karaoke. Jumped in a bounce house with a bunch of people who had eaten and drank what I had. Kissed a gal at midnight, then had sex and was bloody damned surprised with all the alcohol I kept an erection. Then danced some more to Disco, Country, and Barney Sing Along.

And best of all I NEVER THREW UP!!! Although I did get some great pics and videos of a few throwing up in the bounce house which became a pretty Disgusting Slip-n-Slide.

Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 08:57 PM   #9
falconbueller
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Dude. That is the funniest gif. Ever. Lol
falconbueller is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 09:18 PM   #10
Guest112814
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by falconbueller View Post
Dude. That is the funniest gif. Ever. Lol
Every time the guy slides by I laugh and then I laugh harder when I think of you sitting there, trying to find this gif, and wondering what search words you were using trying to find it. When I've looked for pictures I come up with some really weird terms.
Guest112814 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 09:22 PM   #11
Guest021417
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Drank Apple Pie Moonshine, Butterscotch Schnapps, Vanilla Schnapps, Gold Schlager, FireBall Cinamon Whiskey(My New Favorite Whiskey)

Ate Moonshine Infused Cherries, Rotel Dip, Pizza, Smoked Chicken, BBQ Meatballs, Black eyed Peas, Cornbread.

Danced around a fire without falling into the fire and exploding onto flames from all the alcohol. Sang Karaoke. Jumped in a bounce house with a bunch of people who had eaten and drank what I had. Kissed a gal at midnight, then had sex and was bloody damned surprised with all the alcohol I kept an erection. Then danced some more to Disco, Country, and Barney Sing Along.

And best of all I NEVER THREW UP!!! Although I did get some great pics and videos of a few throwing up in the bounce house which became a pretty Disgusting Slip-n-Slide

In my next life (or if I ever ditch the SO) I need to be your next BFF!
Guest021417 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 08:30 AM   #12
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

And best of all I NEVER THREW UP!!! Although I did get some great pics and videos of a few throwing up in the bounce house which became a pretty Disgusting Slip-n-Slide.

Wow! You just described my idea of heaven. I'm jealous but damn glad to hear someone got to enjoy my heaven. On that note, I gotta go and read that again.
Old 01-03-2014, 05:33 PM   #13
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Von wins New Year's!

And since he is the Winner of the New Year's stories, I want to go fly and give him sky head as the prize.

All you bitches be jealous.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 05:58 PM   #14
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Went out for the first time since 2000-2001 New Year's Eve. Dinner with 8 of us.
After giving my truck to the valet, I proceeded, according to some reports, to drink between 10-15 Whiskey Sours. I was planning on cabbing home, and some where in the evening gave my keys to my friends as a safe guard.

Not real sure when I got home via cab, but woke up alone, in my suit and tie, with my pants down around my ankles, shoes on, jacket on, in bed, top of the covers. Truck nowhere to be found.

Spend the morning with a raging hangover strong enough to kill a horse. Took the car in search of the truck. Truck is nowhere to be found. Text my friends. Get no response till about 2, when the friends tell me there is a ransom on my truck. I spend the afternoon and evening in a sadistic scavenger hunt, and end up finding my truck in a muddy field where my friends had left it after mudding all day.

Got the mother of all cheeseburgers to kill off the hangover.

Will not be going out again on New Year's Eve till ~ 2025 or so, if ever again

Great times. Apparently the group commented on who would be best in bed. 5 women and 3 men. Don't recall what I said
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 03:07 PM   #15
crazy4love
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Quote:

Von you should be a comedian.
crazy4love is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women