Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2011, 09:40 AM   #1
guest032413
Account Disabled

User ID: 54336
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Sttripper vs. Provider

Who makes the most profit?
Only reason I ask is because I can see what providers charge via eccie, but I can only know what a stripper may charge through word of mouth. What I have heard has made me wonder do strippers charge even double what an established provider may charge for one hour in only half the time? Its hard for me to belive this. So men that have paid for a stripper what did you pay? Would you pay more for an exotic dancer or an erotic provider?
guest032413 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 10:14 AM   #2
Cheburashka
Premium Access

Encounters: 147

I have paid about the same. Maybe some gentlemen pay more because of the "playing hard to get factor"; or the delusion that they "never do this but..." that comes with many of the ladies in the clubs. But I tend to think that the dollar per hour bottom line is better with the provider.
Cheburashka is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 10:34 AM   #3
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

It's not about the money, it's about the HUNT...
guest061212-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:24 PM   #4
Go4it
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

My experience is that stripper have the GPS (Golden Pussy Syndrom) and will offer a MUCH higher rate than can be obtained through a reputable provider. Sometimes they get it - most times they don't. The clients for a stripper generally aren't aware of ECCIE etc and just think they got the best deal in town.

On the other hand, a knowledgable SC fan can also find a MUCH lower rate from a stripper than from ECCIE. I generally find a stripper who makes around $200 a day from being on her feet all day, dancing, grinding in a corner, bruises on her knees, etc who is more than happy to spend the entire time she would be dancing with me for the same price. We go to a hotel, have lunch, go swimming, go shopping, etc, etc, etc. Overall a fun time for her for the same rate she would have gotten from dancing for 8 hours. She takes home the same pay, I get 5 - 8 hours of fun.

So, I think your answer is --- sometimes they make a lot more and sometimes they make a lot less. Just depends on how well they work their moneymaker.
Go4it is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:44 PM   #5
Jasser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

For me it was cheaper to bang strippers, but not necessarily better. You obviously don't have privacy, you're rushed, and you can't jump on the bed doing the wiggle dance naked.

My average cost for a BJ, in the club, was anywhere from $50.00 ot $80. When I got to have FS with them, I paid about $100.00 - $200.00.

Who said there's no sex in the VIP? I left an ass-ton of my seeds along Northwest Highway!

J
Jasser is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:05 PM   #6
guest032413
Account Disabled

User ID: 54336
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go4it View Post
My experience is that stripper have the GPS (Golden Pussy Syndrom) and will offer a MUCH higher rate than can be obtained through a reputable provider. Sometimes they get it - most times they don't. The clients for a stripper generally aren't aware of ECCIE etc and just think they got the best deal in town.

On the other hand, a knowledgable SC fan can also find a MUCH lower rate from a stripper than from ECCIE. I generally find a stripper who makes around $200 a day from being on her feet all day, dancing, grinding in a corner, bruises on her knees, etc who is more than happy to spend the entire time she would be dancing with me for the same price. We go to a hotel, have lunch, go swimming, go shopping, etc, etc, etc. Overall a fun time for her for the same rate she would have gotten from dancing for 8 hours. She takes home the same pay, I get 5 - 8 hours of fun.

So, I think your answer is --- sometimes they make a lot more and sometimes they make a lot less. Just depends on how well they work their moneymaker.
Good point!
guest032413 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:26 PM   #7
Kaci Snow
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2336
My ECCIE Reviews

I danced for 9 years and the whole thing was being able to talk as long as you know how to talk you can get anything you want or I did. By the time i stopped dancing i was doing a little provding as well and i wont lie i have takin a copule guys back in that dark corner and gave them 2 songs to be done and it was no less than $$$ yes $$$. Guys this was also a few years ago and from what i hear now its more on the $ and if she is lucky $.5 range. I had guys buying custome made outfits for me . Paying the manager to order special liquire for me , paying for me to not go on stage all day. If your good at what you do in a club you can make the same as doing this. This is only my thaughts though and my personal experience.
Kaci Snow is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 04:07 PM   #8
guest032712
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

strippers are providers and IMHO offer great value. yes, some have GPS and some are totally square, but, there are many gals that will hang with you all night for what a provider may charge for an hour. throw in a bite to eat or a pair of stilettos and you got what brother chillster calls an "all dayter" for less than a couple bills. yea some dude may pay $$$$$, but he deserves to pay for being such a dumbazz and playing the stripper game without knowing how to play.
guest032712 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 04:16 PM   #9
Roothead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Me thinks that the stripper route is geared to the following (1) young bucks not knowing that the hobby exists, (2) men not wanting to go over the line / risk / hassle, (3) oldies not wanting or perhpas able to hobby...

I based this upon my expereinces: 1) was a limited partner in a nice club in CBUS for 3 yrs - doubled my $xxxk investment plus had a very liberal "dividend policy", which made my SO decide that the "sin" business was not so bad after all...(2) from dancers I know who made a significant $ nut weekly, but, having now aged a bit, are now working both sides of the fence - PT in both the club and hobby genre, to make the same moola

just my 2 cents
Roothead is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:15 AM   #10
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roothead View Post
Me thinks that the stripper route is geared to the following (1) young bucks not knowing that the hobby exists, (2) men not wanting to go over the line / risk / hassle, (3) oldies not wanting or perhpas able to hobby...
Don't discount the value of being able to see, and speak to, a number of ladies before choosing. Also the vibe in a club is different than an incall or hotel room. It's much more of an impulse decision than the "research - plan - book appointment - have fun" model. I'm not much of a strip club patron these days, but I used to be, and I still understand the attraction.
PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:15 AM   #11
GreatLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I have a hard time believing a stripper can make more than a well liked and organized provider...
GreatLife is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:05 AM   #12
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I pay less for the act w strippers their potual per hour could easly match a provider. But strippers have towork more ours and deal withfar more men. Many strippers don't want to work that hard so they don't make what they could.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 04:42 PM   #13
Sardo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

The top stripper at a club will pull in more than the average lady on here. But the top ladies on here will pull in more than the top girl at the club. If they are good at what they do, they can do well no matter what the industry. I dated a stripper for 6 months back in San Diego who worked 2 to 3 nights a week and pulled in 400 to 600 a night, and that was without extras(SD is pretty strict).
Sardo is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 05:31 PM   #14
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

It's not apples to apples. Two very different environments. On a good day a top notch stripper in the right club can still make a grand or more. So can a provider. But very different worlds
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 05:41 PM   #15
Mavs fan
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Sex in a strip club is more fun because of the danger. I love it. But as I get older I realize that it is dangerous because of the fact that you are drinking and you have to get back home. Plus the fact that there is a bad element at some of these clubs. People have been shot in club parking lots. Girls have been run over and killed. I have young children and can't justify the risks anymore. As far as what strippers make. Back in the day I knew girls that made thousands in a day. I think it is harder to make that kind of money now. But the top girls at every club make big money. However, it's not how much you make it is how much you keep. Money easily gained is money easily squandered. Strippers also have to fight the temptation of drugs and alcoholism on a daily basis. The window for huge success is pretty small. We all get older and there is always someone younger and more attractive coming up behind us. Strippers age faster than the rest of us.

In my experience eccie providers are more businesslike and I believe that over the long haul they have the ability to make more money than a stripper. As long as they stay independent and avoid drugs. Just my 2 cents. But I sure enjoyed my years of banging strippers.
Mavs fan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women