Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
test
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-07-2011, 09:07 AM   #1
Rakhir
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62
Default New Antiseptic for Dennisrn

This new antiseptic is very powerful and extremely dangerous so please handle with care!
Rakhir is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:08 AM   #2
Rakhir
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Oh and just in case your in the mood for playing a game.
Rakhir is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:39 AM   #3
Coolpops
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Thats a good one Rakir. Will have to save those and pass
them on.
Coolpops is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:57 AM   #4
whitetail32
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

I love it !!!!!
whitetail32 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:57 AM   #5
oshins
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

OK, I'm probably going to take some shit for this but....

This type of shit came out before his inauguration. I remember seeing a bumper sticker in December 2008 that read I can't wait until 2012 - The end of an error. How can I take someone who has the argument against someone ready BEFORE they actually take office. At least with Bush and Clinton, they actually fucked up before the political machines started flinging shit.

Personally I think both sides (well the extreme sides) are fucked, and because neither side can see reality or meet in the middle we are all screwed. And now we have 'revisionists' added to the mix... WTF? History doesn't fit my world view... that's OK, I'll just change history to fit my views. Ta-da!

What happened to us? We are becoming the extremists so many espouse to hate...
oshins is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 10:17 AM   #6
RobbThrobb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I don't think that medicine would be a part of Mr.rn's preferred remedies. As for the Bush and Clinton days in my opinion, news is broadcasted in a 24 hour cycle especially now with the net and differnt websites. Therefore if you know where to look and what to look for you can aquire all sorts of info. so it wasn't hard for people to figure out how inexperienced this joke is, where in the past you had to read in the paper which are sometimes biased to get bits of info. Not to mention the all mighty dollar earnings for producing product to a vast market in bumper stickers.
RobbThrobb is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 04:33 PM   #7
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I agree with Oshins. Extremes on both sides are really fucking up the country. We need to meet in the middle.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 01:33 PM   #8
greenhorn1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

The politics of today is very extreme. But not as cutthroat as the Politics were during the Revelotionary War. With the advent of numerous 24/7 media outlets, all of which are slanted is not helpful, with several on the side of the left.

IMHO, Probably the last true Bipartisan Congress was during the Reagan Presidency, with Tip O'Neill being the Speaker of the House.
greenhorn1960 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 03:05 AM   #9
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbThrobb View Post
Therefore if you know where to look and what to look for you can aquire all sorts of info. <snip>

where in the past you had to read in the paper which are sometimes biased to get bits of info.
And you honestly believe this "info" you are perusing is not provided by someone with and agenda or at least their own personal biases?

I've yet to meet a soul which did not have a bias nor agenda. Not to say this is bad, but to insinuate objectivity is common is disingenuous.
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 06:54 AM   #10
RobbThrobb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Well in that case O.T. the more sites that represent either side, the person inquiring the info. know of the better. A person needs to look at all perspectives then ultimately come up with his own conclusion. It is obvious that you're gonna get different types of reporting on the issues based on the news outlets that are out there such as the huff. post & politco in contrast to drudge & newsmax. Two to the left two to the right. In my opinion the only site out there that links up from all sides and has the most important info. asking real questions is THE SAVAGE NATION.
RobbThrobb is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:00 PM   #11
oldtiger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Well in that case O.T. the more sites that represent either side, the person inquiring the info. know of the better. A person needs to look at all perspectives then ultimately come up with his own conclusion. It is obvious that you're gonna get different types of reporting on the issues based on the news outlets that are out there such as the huff. post & politco in contrast to drudge & newsmax. Two to the left two to the right.
Could not agree with you more, in fact, I encourage my friends regardless of political/social leanings to never take a single source at it's face value, but to dig and find multiple sources.

Quote:
In my opinion the only site out there that links up from all sides and has the most important info. asking real questions is THE SAVAGE NATION.
Glad he floats your boat, but again don't think for a second he isn't pushing an agenda. BTW, isn't this guy who claims I have mental disorder, because I'm not a conservative?
oldtiger is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 01:17 PM   #12
repete offender
Premium Access

Encounters: 61

50 years ago, it didn't matter whether the politician was a R or a D, they generally voted for what was in the best interest of the general public of the USA. Now they vote in the best interest of themselves or their particular party. This had less us to the dismal situation we are now in!!! My .02
repete offender is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 06:09 PM   #13
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

An Obama version of Monopoly?

Blasphemous! Sacrilege!
Mokoa is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 09:34 PM   #14
Marcus78
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

Quote:
An Obama version of Monopoly?

Blasphemous! Sacrilege!
It is not blasphemy Mokoa. You just simply have the government try to buy and own everything!
Marcus78 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 12:02 AM   #15
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

I am, shall we say, a Monopoly aficionado. I have enjoyed the game since my age was a single digit. I have a bit of a collection of them. So, you will understand my skin crawling at the sight of Obamapoly.
Mokoa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women