Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60286
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48407
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41354
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35755
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2013, 08:45 PM   #1
Sofia Simms
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 163874
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow At what point...

does your sexual preference be it bi-racial, two-somes, big ol' tata's, or a nice juicy butt! become more than just a preference and instead a fetish? I am hoping y'alls responses would really help answer the question: "what is a fetish?". Guys and ladies, feel free to respond. Ofcourse, if you've got a fetish...ahem, I mean style of sexing that you've already figured out, we eccietards would love to hear it as well. I'll tell you mine, if you tell me yours....
Keep it sexy people!
Sofia Simms is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 07:18 AM   #2
gearslut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

fet·ish [fet-ish, fee-tish]
noun
an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment or habitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency.
any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion: to make a fetish of high grades.
Psychology . any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation.

I think the word gets used in different ways and sometimes incorrectly. I was taught in college that it was strictly a sexual attachment to an object.
Above is how it's found in the dictionary. When you start talking about threesomes or body parts or looks and styles then I really think you're just talking about a preference. It may be a really decided preference like for example the one I have for asian girls, but you get the idea. My understanding is that fetishes tend to come out of the early part of our life that we have somehow managed to assign a sexual attraction to in some way. Corsets, high heeled shoes, little plaid skirts whatever. Personally I don't really have any fetishes. I just see sexual preferences as being akin to ordering off a menu. It just all depends on what I have a hankerin for at a any given moment.
gearslut is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 09:28 AM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Taint is the one female body part that defies the definition of a fetish. Taint is the key to spiritual enlightenment.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 12:30 PM   #4
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

A fetish is when white guys answer an AA providers threAD
StinkyFingers is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 01:01 PM   #5
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Who is the white guy?
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 01:19 PM   #6
Jimmy Hoffa
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Who is the white guy?
That would be me.
Jimmy Hoffa is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 02:47 PM   #7
Sofia Simms
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thanks!

Spoken like a true hobbyist! I agree that the word might be used incorrectly but if one's assignment to an object for sexual gratification, becomes the only way he/she wants to play, or in your terms, the only thing he wants to order off the menu; does it then become a fetish?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearslut View Post
fet·ish [fet-ish, fee-tish]
noun
an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment or habitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency.
any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion: to make a fetish of high grades.
Psychology . any object or nongenital part of the body that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation.

I think the word gets used in different ways and sometimes incorrectly. I was taught in college that it was strictly a sexual attachment to an object.
Above is how it's found in the dictionary. When you start talking about threesomes or body parts or looks and styles then I really think you're just talking about a preference. It may be a really decided preference like for example the one I have for asian girls, but you get the idea. My understanding is that fetishes tend to come out of the early part of our life that we have somehow managed to assign a sexual attraction to in some way. Corsets, high heeled shoes, little plaid skirts whatever. Personally I don't really have any fetishes. I just see sexual preferences as being akin to ordering off a menu. It just all depends on what I have a hankerin for at a any given moment.
Old 04-06-2013, 02:52 PM   #8
Sofia Simms
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Maybe for you...

But for me, it's when I have a dick AND a pussy of two different ethnicities in the same room with me...

Oh, and btw, I do white guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyFingers View Post
A fetish is when white guys answer an AA providers threAD
Old 04-06-2013, 03:01 PM   #9
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofia Simms View Post
But for me, it's when I have a dick AND a pussy of two different ethnicities in the same room with me...

Oh, and btw, I do white guys.
LOL! And I only do black girls, with an occasional Thai thrown in for good measure ... And I love threesomes ... Is that a fetish?
Old 04-06-2013, 03:10 PM   #10
Sofia Simms
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Ha ha!

But your reviews state otherwise, no? LOL! But threesomes fun aren't they? I wouldn't call your chocolate fixation a fetish, but the threesomes, .....I dunno, you mighta fallen in the same den I'm in sugar!

Quote:
LOL! And I only do black girls, with an occasional Thai thrown in for good measure ... And I love threesomes ... Is that a fetish?
Old 04-06-2013, 03:27 PM   #11
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Quote:
But your reviews state otherwise, no? LOL! But threesomes fun aren't they? I wouldn't call your chocolate fixation a fetish, but the threesomes, .....I dunno, you mighta fallen in the same den I'm in sugar!
I only review in the spa section ... I keep my Chocolate Bunny and threesome activities private. Yes, birds of a feather
Old 04-06-2013, 04:03 PM   #12
StinkyFingers
Valued Poster

Hmmm ... And for a third wheel, do you prefer Thai or Latina?
Old 04-06-2013, 04:59 PM   #13
BFCjosh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
does your sexual preference be it bi-racial, two-somes, big ol' tata's, or a nice juicy butt! become more than just a preference and instead a fetish? I am hoping y'alls responses would really help answer the question: "what is a fetish?". Guys and ladies, feel free to respond. Ofcourse, if you've got a fetish...ahem, I mean style of sexing that you've already figured out, we eccietards would love to hear it as well. I'll tell you mine, if you tell me yours....
Keep it sexy people!
Things such as liking juicy butts isn't a fetish. Wanting a girl with a juicy butt to sit on your face and smother you is a fetish.
BFCjosh is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:22 PM   #14
Simply Simone
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 170183
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

interesting ad and concept of a ThreAD as well
Simply Simone is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:39 PM   #15
Sofia Simms
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Either!

My only preference is simply the diversity, hon.
Am guessing yours is Thai?...See now, I ever had that...

Quote:
Hmmm ... And for a third wheel, do you prefer Thai or Latina?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women