Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60353
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2019, 10:03 PM   #1
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65
Default March 14: Steak and BJ Day

http://www.steakandbjday.com/

I've become accustomed to the fact that "civilina" women are complete;y clueless as to the significance of March 14. But I was a little bit flummoxed when a stripper known for knob-polishing professed ignorance as to the existence of this holiday.

Help spread the word!

Anyone have any plans yet? Personally, I doubt that March 14 will be different from any other day, but surely some of y'all are making plans.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2019, 11:02 PM   #2
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 104
Exclamation

I posted an ISO and haven't gotten one response.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2538294

Guess none of the ladies here wants to cook a steak or do not know how to cook a steak or maybe they are just plain lazy:

they are thinking that they got to give a BJ and cook too? Hell NO!

They want that money and are willing to give you a BJ (and do other sexual things) to get that money but cooking a steak for a man to get that money must be beneath them or must make them feel degraded:

after all a woman's place is not in the kitchen nor is it being at home barefoot and pregnant, according to today's feminists.

Not only was I willing to pay them their regular rate, I was even willing to bring the steak and pay them extra for cooking it, up to $500 per each 1 hour they spent with me (including the BJ).

That's fine!!

I will go to a steak house and get the USDA Prime steak that's been aged 240 days and it's cooked 1000x better than any of these bitches can cook it.

https://knifedallas.com/our-menu/dinner-menu/

https://www.dmagazine.com/publicatio...eak-in-dallas/

By the time it's all said and done at the steakhouse, what I will have spend there for the steak, the sides, the appetizer, a couple of drinks, dessert, tax and tip is still a lot less than $500/1 hour I would had given any of these girls to fill my request.

Furthermore, I can spent as much time as I want in the restaurant enjoying my meal at my own pace without the feeling that I need to hurry up and finish and be rushed out of the front door.

I thought these women are here to help us fulfill our fantasies and our needs that we can't get from SO, GF and in the real world.

If that's not what they are here for, I don't know what the fuck they even bother be on here;

except to constantly bitch that they are not making any fucking money and that the rent is fucking due again and they are fucking flat broke again.

Further evidence they don't need a brain to spread their legs and suck dick!
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 06:02 PM   #3
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Hats off to you guys who can eat a heavy meal while having fun with a lady at the same time. I just can't do that. I need to concentrate on one thing at a time. Also eating a proper meal makes me feel bloated & lethargic..not how I want to feel when with a lady!

On a day I know I'm going to meet a lady, I eat a light high protein low carb no sugar breakfast. Then I meet the lady early in the day while I still feel very light and lean. After meeting the lady, I head to the nearest restaurant and eat a heavy celebratory meal.

For example, when I met Blonde Barbie last week, I woke up and ate some plain full fat yogurt (no sugar), full fat medium cheddar cheese, and some steaming hot black tea (no sugar). This was on purpose so I would feel light and energetic. I met her early in the day, had an amazing extended meeting with her where I must have burned a 1000 calories easily, and then headed out to an In n Out. At the In n Out, I ate multiple burgers, animal style fries, Coke, strawberry milkshake, and finished off with a hot cocoa with marshmallows.

So while this Steak & BJ day sounds appealing in theory, I don't know how fun it will be in reality. I guess if you just eat the steak and avoid all the sides and drink a glass of water with the steak. Keep it light.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 06:15 PM   #4
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

If I have a huge meal, it will be time for #2 and a nap. No fun time for me
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 06:28 PM   #5
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
If I have a huge meal, it will be time for #2 and a nap. No fun time for me
Exactly!
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 08:09 PM   #6
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

I'd gladly settle for a six-ounce filet over an 18-ounce porterhouse if a blowjob was on the line.

Regardless, some of you guys may be unwilling or unable to participate, but help the rest of us out by spreading the word. In the several years I have been hoping to observe this holiday, there's not been much further, ahem, penetration of its knowledge into the general population, as near as I can tell. It's still pretty much limited to guys who hope it might one day be a real thing. The more you mention it, the more it's legitimized.
Old 03-01-2019, 11:48 PM   #7
Bazztex
Lifetime Premium Access

Considering my birthday is within a couple days of the date. My normal go, to from local butcher friend. Aged Tomahawk Ribeye for presentation is first choice. Preferred over Mesquite but improvise with a smoker pack of Mesquite Chips wrapped in foil over gas grill.

Bazztex is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 06:59 AM   #8
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Old 03-13-2019, 10:03 AM   #9
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
I posted an ISO and haven't gotten one response.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2538294

Guess none of the ladies here wants to cook a steak or do not know how to cook a steak or maybe they are just plain lazy:

they are thinking that they got to give a BJ and cook too? Hell NO!

They want that money and are willing to give you a BJ (and do other sexual things) to get that money but cooking a steak for a man to get that money must be beneath them or must make them feel degraded:

after all a woman's place is not in the kitchen nor is it being at home barefoot and pregnant, according to today's feminists.

Not only was I willing to pay them their regular rate, I was even willing to bring the steak and pay them extra for cooking it, up to $500 per each 1 hour they spent with me (including the BJ).

That's fine!!

I will go to a steak house and get the USDA Prime steak that's been aged 240 days and it's cooked 1000x better than any of these bitches can cook it.

https://knifedallas.com/our-menu/dinner-menu/

https://www.dmagazine.com/publicatio...eak-in-dallas/

By the time it's all said and done at the steakhouse, what I will have spend there for the steak, the sides, the appetizer, a couple of drinks, dessert, tax and tip is still a lot less than $500/1 hour I would had given any of these girls to fill my request.

Furthermore, I can spent as much time as I want in the restaurant enjoying my meal at my own pace without the feeling that I need to hurry up and finish and be rushed out of the front door.

I thought these women are here to help us fulfill our fantasies and our needs that we can't get from SO, GF and in the real world.

If that's not what they are here for, I don't know what the fuck they even bother be on here;

except to constantly bitch that they are not making any fucking money and that the rent is fucking due again and they are fucking flat broke again.

Further evidence they don't need a brain to spread their legs and suck dick!
Wow, with posts like this, I cannot imagine why you haven't gotten any responses to your ISO.

In the past, I've treated the boyfriend to steak and a BJ to help spread the word about the holiday. He had never heard of it before I met him, so I'd say it's not just non-hobby ladies that are ignorant to such things, non hobby gents might be unaware as well.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 10:09 AM   #10
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
Wow, with posts like this, I cannot imagine why you haven't gotten any responses to your ISO.

In the past, I've treated the boyfriend to steak and a BJ to help spread the word about the holiday. He had never heard of it before I met him, so I'd say it's not just non-hobby ladies that are ignorant to such things, non hobby gents might be unaware as well.
Heck, I'll cook someone a steak tomorrow and whatever else might happen. Just bring a few over.

Ha!
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 11:50 AM   #11
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post

Right? Looking at all of his posts he is negative as hell. Money or not, what lady wants to be around that? Perhaps hiding some of your bitter annimososities towards women might get a better response? Geezus.

I have actually had hobby friends book a 3 hr date, bring the steaks & cook them, (I cannot grill at all) and I supplied the salad, baked potato and BJ....just make sure the time is compensated for...also planning in advance is preferred for most sessions to include "extras".
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 12:16 PM   #12
junebug
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

I thought 3/14 was pie day.
junebug is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 12:20 PM   #13
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

It's pi day.

You can make it "hair pie" day if she's not bare. But you can do that any day.
Old 03-13-2019, 02:20 PM   #14
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 104

3/14 is officially pi day but it's the π and not the fur pie or apple pie or pecan pie and so on.

3/14 is also unofficially Steak 'n Blowjob day.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 07:33 AM   #15
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women