Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453076
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47911
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-20-2012, 08:00 AM   #1
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews
Default F#cking Gawd damn POS M#therF*cking IPHONE! ARRRRRGH

OK what was the link to the shop that fixes iPhones? My damn button broke on the front (of the same damn one that lost all my contacts.) I have to shut it down and restart it to get the main screen to come up. If it weren't so expensive I'd of thrown it off an overpass by now.

Or does anyone have a 4 with at least 16g (I want 32) on it that would like to sell or trade?
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 08:24 AM   #2
zebra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Sorry to hear your having the same problem I experienced with mine. I would of thrown mine too but I use it as a modem to tether my laptop to for online access. Then AT&T started gigging me $ 10.00 every time I went over my 4g monthly data useage. That adds up quickly for me, so I traded it into Sprint for a Motorola Photon 4g. I was given $90.00 trade in. My monthly bill is $100.00 bucks and unlimited data & no slow down.
zebra is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 09:59 AM   #3
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Well shit!!! ATT sent me a text last month saying I was in the top 5% of data users and they will slow my service every month after I hit that point. I am one of the grandfathered unlimited use customers. Apparently I use more than 12 times the average customer. Go figure.

Sprint and I had a nasty break up way back in the beginning of cell phones. Besides all that I'm under contract for several more years at ATT. Gotta solve this the old fashioned slow way. Love the avatar btw.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:14 PM   #4
Roothead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I took my iphone to Dr Phone in addision on belt line... the screen had shattered and such.... they "fixed" it... but it was never the same once I got it back... it worked better with the broken screen that after they "fixed" it....
Roothead is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 07:26 PM   #5
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovingKayla View Post
OK what was the link to the shop that fixes iPhones? My damn button broke on the front (of the same damn one that lost all my contacts.) I have to shut it down and restart it to get the main screen to come up. If it weren't so expensive I'd of thrown it off an overpass by now.

Or does anyone have a 4 with at least 16g (I want 32) on it that would like to sell or trade?
How did you lose your contacts? Do you not sync your contacts with your PC? If not, that's kind of asking for a problem... like complaining about getting pregnant after not using any birth control.

Anyway, if the problem with your button is normal wear and tear and the phone doesn't show signs of other physical 'challenges', I suggest you try any Apple Store. Sometimes they'll replace your phone or at least give you a deep discount on a replacement. They're all nerds so if you flirt with them, I'm sure you'll have them eating out of your hands and can increase your chances.

Good luck.
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 07:31 PM   #6
nookiebandit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Well shit!!! ATT sent me a text last month saying I was in the top 5% of data users and they will slow my service every month after I hit that point. I am one of the grandfathered unlimited use customers. Apparently I use more than 12 times the average customer. Go figure.

Sprint and I had a nasty break up way back in the beginning of cell phones. Besides all that I'm under contract for several more years at ATT. Gotta solve this the old fashioned slow way. Love the avatar btw.
What are you doing with your phone to use so much data? I'm one of those top 5% too but never get reprimanded when I know I should.
nookiebandit is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 09:16 PM   #7
Crzytxn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Kayla,
You might find a good deal, on an IPhone on the Craigslist site. I just purchased a brand new Samsung Skyrocket ( ATT Android ) on there for $ 200 It appears the IPhone 4 is becoming less expensive, due to the release of the 4S. There are also a couple of repair shops on Harry Hines, near Royal lane.

Crzy
Crzytxn is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:21 PM   #8
morrissey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I know this is more money but at some point you might consider getting an iPad to ensure you have all your data synced there as well. I find it can do 80% of the tasks a lap top does and its a hell lot easier and more fun to deal with. All the iPad really is is a bigger version of the phone.
morrissey is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 05:17 AM   #9
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Damnit kayla . . . so you are the reason my iphone runs so slow.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 09:35 AM   #10
durango95
Account Disabled

Iphones along with Apple Products suck!
durango95 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 01:20 PM   #11
TexasDave555
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:

Lemme get this straight? You want to replace a MF Iphone with another MF Iphone?

LOL you know the definition of insanity right? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Do yourself a huge favor and go google and HTC. Much better selection, much better reliability and nearly all the same software available. Drop AT&T like a guy with a smelly juicy ass that shows up at your incall... and go Sprint. Best data plans on the market today and reliable networks. Its worth breaking that contract. Verizon would be the next best.

Don't be a drone

Quote:
Originally Posted by durango95 View Post
Iphones along with Apple Products suck!
Laptops are the best on the market and the desktops are not far behind. Iphones have sucked since they came out and continue on that path, yet they will continue to be popular because of the cool factor and marketing.
TexasDave555 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women