Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162531
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41537
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35906
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2016, 10:39 PM   #1
Lamb66
Premium Access

Encounters: 24
Default Questions for the ladies and gentlemen

these questions came up during conversation with a lady friend. I'd love to see how both parties respond.

a. Men: What do you expect from a provider? (besides the fun, dirty stuff)
b. Ladies: What does a provider expect from you as a gentlemen caller?

obviously, I'm posting as a gentlemen. I expect a fun experience, first and foremost. This means, I probably need to click with the provider and the provider will hopefully click with me, or be damn good acting like they do. This creates a serious of challenges on how they dress, look, smell, taste and act. I want to feel at ease and relaxed from the moment I walk through the door. I also expect complete discretion. There needs to be physical attraction for me towards the lady, duh, and I understand that it might not go both ways - but I also expect the time being shared to be of service to me and not feel rushed or a burden. Now, I'm not completely selfish, but this is a service and of mutual benefit (donation for time of course). I want good clean (dirty) fun and then I want to engage a brain. Maybe some of you guys don't care about that part so much. I'm not looking to fall in love. I'm looking for more than a warm body to fill my primal needs. I like to believe these ladies are real people working in an industry that has its stereotypes, but they don't have to fake liking you just to earn a buck or two. I like to get to know them more personally. Nothing satisfied me more than an 8 minute rodeo followed by 52 minutes of conversation and laughter..... mostly at my performance!

ready, set, go.....
Lamb66 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 04:26 AM   #2
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Moved here from the Sandbox.
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 05:24 PM   #3
Lamb66
Premium Access

crickets???? really????
Old 04-06-2016, 05:33 PM   #4
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

It was in the sandbox. Of course you'll get crickets.

Guest081519 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 05:47 PM   #5
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Do you want the fairy tale version or the real life expectation?
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 07:15 PM   #6
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168967
My ECCIE Reviews

I would like it to be a CLEAN, smooth flowing, not awkward, sexually intense mutual fuck fest. But i expect @ least a clean respectful playmate.
jayded_angel is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 07:44 PM   #7
huskerred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

That is a perfect answer jayded_angel. Being clean is the very least one should expect. After that it is all about satisfying everyone.
huskerred is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 10:26 PM   #8
parkerplayer
Valued Poster

I agree with you Lamb66. Respond well, answer the phone if available, be prepared for the meeting, dress up/prepare for the "date" like you would for a real date. I prefer GFE if going for FS.

If in for a nice relaxing massage, I have different expectations.
parkerplayer is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 04:10 AM   #9
Hobgoblin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Stay off their phone. I started to leave once when a girl answered her phone 3 times during the time I was paying for. I don't tolerate that past first incident anymore.

make me comfortable . Ended a session with no release because her electrical fan was blowing cold air on my lower body. Wrecked things entirely. Supposed to get a freebie,which I never got.

keep their word
Hobgoblin is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 04:11 PM   #10
Lespaulmankc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

I've yet to have a bad experience since joining ECCIE, but I've tried to do my homework before an appointment to avoid surprises. For me, the extra special appointments are those where the lady is smiling and is either genuinely glad you are there or acting like she is glad. Roxanne Reynolds in Tulsa and Paige Taylor in OKC are two of my favorites for this and additionally offer sultry looks and naughty eyes that drive guys crazy. Kaci in Wichita is another doll that comes to mind. Really good sex is often as much between the ears as between the legs.
Lespaulmankc is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 04:19 PM   #11
jayded_angel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 168967
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lespaulmankc View Post
I've yet to have a bad experience since joining ECCIE, but I've tried to do my homework before an appointment to avoid surprises. For me, the extra special appointments are those where the lady is smiling and is either genuinely glad you are there or acting like she is glad. Roxanne Reynolds in Tulsa and Paige Taylor in OKC are two of my favorites for this and additionally offer sultry looks and naughty eyes that drive guys crazy. Kaci in Wichita is another doll that comes to mind. Really good sex is often as much between the ears as between the legs.
I hear RR is very good in the sack. I have yet to find out personally tho.
jayded_angel is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 04:20 PM   #12
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

The fairy tale: To find that one white knight to whisk me off to another world like in the movie Pretty Woman...

Reality: Just be clean, respectful, and doors will open you never knew existed.
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 05:21 PM   #13
JackJohnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Since I'm paying for TIME and not activities.....

1) Stay off your damned phone... Seriously, I once had a provider spend like 15 minutes on 4 different calls, after the second one I told her I was going to bill her for the time.

I also posted a review from long ago where that was an issue, among other things...

2) BE THE ILLUSION - I'm buying a fantasy, if you think I'm buying the act...that I can take care of. Your getting some of my money because I want that fantasy at a convenience to me. I know professionals with lots of degrees who don't get $200 an hour... so you should probably put forth some effort. GPS is real... and it's hilarious.

If I ask for a particular mode of dress, you agree to it and then show up in sweats without said outfit... you're going home.

If I ask for a particular whatever, you think its cool, and then try to excuse out of it... you're probably going home.

3) NO DRAMA. Now, I'm sure I'll take some flack here, but unless I have established a rapport with you, in the form of multiple visits or conversations, I don't care to know about your kids, your family, your other job that sucks... how much you wish your baby daddy would pick up his child support... etc... I loop all of this under the general heading of "stripper drama." You know.. when you go to the club, and the girl plops down and starts guzzling drinks telling you how bad her life is...while sitting there scantily clad... and then after 30 minutes of depressing crap, asks you if you want a lap dance. Sympathy? Not for that price.

The biggest erongenous zone is the brain. Play is fun! Make it so

I understand some of you want the illusion that these girls would interact with you BCD without the benefit of payment, and some indeed might.. but mostly my experience here is not positive. Scratch that... not positive if the money isn't flowing...

4) Reciprocity in info exchange. If you ask me for my personal information to see you, including where I work, etc... you'd better do the same. Cuts me off from some providers, for sure, but there isn't anyway in hell I'm giving some girl involved in an... unrecognized activity (ahem) all my personal info, when I don't know who is on the other end of that information, or where that information will end up.

Lastly, don't beeline for the donation when you get there... I'll make sure you know it's there... but I've seen girls beeline for it, grab it, put it away, and then start telling you what they won't do, etc etc... literally their face changes from nice to... not so nice... after they get their hands on the envelope... see #2. Be cool. I've been around here for years... I'm not going anywhere

It's all about fun, about sexiness, about happiness... and intimacy... keep it that way and it always ends up in a good place... we hope!

The opinions herein are mine, feel free to share yours.. agree... disagree... whatnot. Just chiming in

JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 06:47 PM   #14
PussDr
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackJohnson View Post
Since I'm paying for TIME and not activities.....

1) Stay off your damned phone... Seriously, I once had a provider spend like 15 minutes on 4 different calls, after the second one I told her I was going to bill her for the time.

I also posted a review from long ago where that was an issue, among other things...

2) BE THE ILLUSION - I'm buying a fantasy, if you think I'm buying the act...that I can take care of. Your getting some of my money because I want that fantasy at a convenience to me. I know professionals with lots of degrees who don't get $200 an hour... so you should probably put forth some effort. GPS is real... and it's hilarious.

If I ask for a particular mode of dress, you agree to it and then show up in sweats without said outfit... you're going home.

If I ask for a particular whatever, you think its cool, and then try to excuse out of it... you're probably going home.

3) NO DRAMA. Now, I'm sure I'll take some flack here, but unless I have established a rapport with you, in the form of multiple visits or conversations, I don't care to know about your kids, your family, your other job that sucks... how much you wish your baby daddy would pick up his child support... etc... I loop all of this under the general heading of "stripper drama." You know.. when you go to the club, and the girl plops down and starts guzzling drinks telling you how bad her life is...while sitting there scantily clad... and then after 30 minutes of depressing crap, asks you if you want a lap dance. Sympathy? Not for that price.

The biggest erongenous zone is the brain. Play is fun! Make it so

I understand some of you want the illusion that these girls would interact with you BCD without the benefit of payment, and some indeed might.. but mostly my experience here is not positive. Scratch that... not positive if the money isn't flowing...

4) Reciprocity in info exchange. If you ask me for my personal information to see you, including where I work, etc... you'd better do the same. Cuts me off from some providers, for sure, but there isn't anyway in hell I'm giving some girl involved in an... unrecognized activity (ahem) all my personal info, when I don't know who is on the other end of that information, or where that information will end up.

Lastly, don't beeline for the donation when you get there... I'll make sure you know it's there... but I've seen girls beeline for it, grab it, put it away, and then start telling you what they won't do, etc etc... literally their face changes from nice to... not so nice... after they get their hands on the envelope... see #2. Be cool. I've been around here for years... I'm not going anywhere

It's all about fun, about sexiness, about happiness... and intimacy... keep it that way and it always ends up in a good place... we hope!

The opinions herein are mine, feel free to share yours.. agree... disagree... whatnot. Just chiming in

Your spot on Mr Johnson
PussDr is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 09:50 PM   #15
Lamb66
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah Renee View Post
Do you want the fairy tale version or the real life expectation?
Give it to me straight!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women