Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2011, 04:08 PM   #1
daveindallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default a fun questionnaire for the ladies

Ok, so i need to know where you stand on the shyness/inhibited meter, here is a multiple choice questionnaire for you.....remember, no cheating.
1.If we were out eating dinner in a romantic restaurant , and I reached over to kiss you and my hand slid down your leg,up under your skirt,between your legs,would you...............a) slap me and walk out b) shove my hand away and stop kissing me and return to your dinner c) uncross your legs giving me even greater access while still kissing me d) reach over,unzip my pants and take my cock in your hand,without even batting an eye.
2. I invite you over for dinner,you show up,and i am still in the shower.You let yourself in,and I walk out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around my waist,to make sure you are comfortable while you wait for me.As I hand you a glass of wine,the towel comes loose and falls off,exposing my manhood...you..........a)cover your eyes and reach for the towel to hand it back to me b) you simply sit back,smile and stare while i walk back to the bedroom c) you lick your lips and ask me what is for dinner? d) you say 'it's getting hot in here",unbutton your blouse,fan yourself,and say "the hell with dinner,let's go to dessert,get the whipped cream.
3. We are taking a dip in the pool,and while we are swimming,you feel me reach over and untie the top to your two piece,and it falls off...you.........a) quickly grab it and cover yourself up,saying "shame on you" . b) you act shocked,but do not rush to cover yourself,and swim over to me so I can shield you from others' stares c) you act like nothing has happened,and keep swimming,and take your time putting your top on,giving everyone a nice view d) you walk over to me in the waist deep water,pull my swimming trunks off,and swim away,still topless
4. We are spending a quiet evening at home,watching a movie ,cuddling on the couch . There is a very hot sex scene,and you notice a growing bulge in my pants. You..... a)do nothing,and hope I get myself under control,as you have had a long day b) you make a smart ass remark,telling me to take a cold shower,and teasingly press your breasts up against me and kiss me ,just to make me even harder . c) you slowly fan yourself,remarking on the temperature of the room,and unbutton your blouse,and reach over and put your hand on my leg,to see my reaction d) you stand up,unbutton your blouse,turn the tv off,take me by the hand,and lead me to the bedroom,where you undress me and proceed to fuck me like never before.
5. You are shopping in a clothing store when i walk up to you(we have only met and chatted once before,nothing more),and after flirting for a minute,ask your opinion on a very revealing low cut dress i am considering buying for a friend's birthday.I ask if you will try it on so i can see how it looks. You go into the dressing room,and i stand right outside,waiting........you a) try on the dress quickly and let me ogle your body,then return to the dressing room and change back,ignoring my flirting.............b) you try it on,purposely leaving your bra off,to give me a good tease.You also bend over to put your shoes on in front of me,revealing the fact you also left your panties off.You look back over your shoulder,smile,and return to the dressing room.Nothing happens,as you give me your phone number, and a kiss on the cheek, and leave me standing there,speechless and hard. c) You are in the stall,and ask if i will come in and help you with the dress.When i come in,you are standing there in your bra and panties, and you walk up to me and kiss me on the cheek,asking if I really want you to put the dress on?I say "no" and proceed to undress you and pin you against the wall,pick you up as you wrap your legs around my waist,and we fuck like two animals....................... ..........................
6. We are driving down a deserted country road.It is hot,and we decide to pull over and drink a beer.You sit on the hood of the car,with a white dress on that shows off your body.I teasingly pour a sip of my beer on your chest and offer to lick it up. You..........a)jump up and ask for a towel as your nipples are showing through your shirt,and you get back in the car,mad at me.............b) you play like you are shocked,but let me lick a little off your chest,but stop me short of unbuttoning your blouse,laugh,and tease me by telling me I am going to have to work harder for it.................c) you unbutton your blouse and do not protest when I begin licking and kissing your breasts,and pull me onto the hood of the car and moan as i nibble on your nipples.............d) you take the beer and pour the rest of it all down the front of your dress,revealing your dark erect nipples and your trimmed pussy through he soaked white dress.You smile and say,"come and get it".....
7.We are going for a walk in the park one afternoon,and after teasing each other back and forth,we come to a secluded area,and i take you in my arms and start kissing you passionately.You feel my hard cock through my pants........you........a)kiss me passionately back,let me feel your ass and work my way down your neck and nibble on your breasts,but stop me short of going any further...................b)up on feeling my cock pressing up against you,you put your hand between my legs,rubbing me,encouraging me more.I lay you down and we give each other oral sex,hoping no one wanders by. c) You walk to the nearest bench,pull your dress over your head and motion for me to sit down,so you can straddle me and mount me on the bench,facing me,and fuck,not caring if anyone comes by or how much noise we make.
8. We are staying in a hotel,and after a romantic dinner,we return to the room for some champagne and dessert.We step out on the balcony,and feeling a buzz from the champagne and feeling frisky,you boldly walk up and kiss me,pressing up against me.You feel my growing cock through my pants as we kiss,and you................a) kiss and pet for a while,then walk back inside to let me cool off.....................b) after kissing and petting for a few minutes,you take me by the hand,and lead me back inside,to the bed,and we start undressing each other................c) as the kisses grow hotter,our hands roam further,and before you know it,the clothes are being ripped off,and you ask me to fuck you right there,on the balcony,in full view and within earshot of other rooms.
9.You schedule an appointment at the spa,knowing I am working there as a masseuse.You have had your eye on me for a while,hoping I would come on to you,but knowing i probably wouldn't jeopardize my job.today is your chance,as i am available for a massage. You enter the room,get undressed and lay down on the table.i enter,begin giving you a massage,flirting with you,seemingly teasing you.You notice a bulge in my pants as I stand over you,massaging your back,working my way down your butt and thighs.You.................a) do nothing,waiting for me to make the first move.............b)you make a comment about my bulge,hoping i will take the lead and tell you what to do next.............c) you reach out and your hand brushes up against the back of my leg,and you hold on,massaging my thigh seductively,waiting for my reaction............d) you ask me if i need some tension relief too,and reach out and slide your hand between my legs,feeling my hardening cock,and get up,and motion for me to lay down on the table,where you undress me and then climb on top and straddle me.
10. You are working in your backyard.i ti Summer,so you are dressed in short shorts,and a halter top,not realizing that your neighbor(me),is watching you from across the fence.You see me watching,and............a)you continue working,enjoying the attention,giving me some provocative poses,but not taking it any further...................b) you make small talk,flirt a little,teasing me as you know i want you,but leave it up in the air as what comes next,hoping I will suggest something............c) you ask me to come over,you need some help in your garden,and you brush up against me as i stand there,seeing if (and hoping) I will just take the hint.............d) you ask me to come over and help you with your lawn mower,and when I bend over to start it,you grab my ass,and when I stand up and turn around,you reach down the front of my pants,and grab my quickly growing cock,and tell me to fuck you" like a real man ". 11. You schedule a tennis lesson at the local tennis center,knowing i am the pro there,and you want to see if i am interested in you......we go to a court one afternoon,and as i show you how to stand and how to swing the racket,I brush up against you from behind....you...........a) act like nothing happened,smile,and wait to see if i Will go any further ..............b) you smile,and ask me to show you that again,this time rubbing your ass back against me when i brush up against you again.You ask me to come over to your house later for a drink,and the lesson ends...... ...........c)you reach around and grab my ass as i press my cock up against your ass,and turn your head to whisper in my ear offering to give me a lesson..........d)walk to the net to retrieve a ball on the other side,bending over the net in the process,revealing no panties and a shaved pussy.You look over your shoulder,and smile,beckoning me to come to you.

your answers will be held in strictest confidence,and will dictate your next lesson in overcoming your shyness and bringing out the animal in you.
daveindallas is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women