Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2011, 09:56 AM   #1
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13
Default Who decides a provider's menu? (Rant)

Ladies, who decides what items are on your menu? I have noticed a growing number of showcases with "see reviews" under the heading of Services Offered. This has me puzzled, so if your showcase says "See Reviews", could you please help untangle my confusion?
What? Really? ~sigh~ Yes, I'll wait while you go and look, but please hurry. You are holding up my rant.

OK, everybody ready?
trick question First of all, unless you wrote the review, or have access to the ROS, can I assume you don't know what the review says? Trick question

Are you prepared to back up (in your sessions) whatever the reviews say you do? Every review? If not, which ones do you endorse? The newest? The longest? Is it our choice?

Have you considered that letting the reviews set your menu means you can never take anything off the menu once it's posted in a review?

In the event there are two reviews with conflicting activities, which one should the guys believe? The newest? The one with the longest list? The one with the highest donation? Is it our choice?

I've had 3 sessions where a lady said she did not do an activity that was listed in her ad. When I pointed out that the ad said it was on the menu, I was told "really? I didn't write that, someone else wrote it for me. I guess I should read it."
Do you think this trend will increase now that reviews set the menu options for so many?

Obviously those questions are rhetorical, but they are not entirely irrelevant.

I'm seeing another trend, that the above might be apart of, called being lazy. Instead of describing the lady he has just seen, the reviewers say "pics are accurate", but there's no link to the pics he is talking about.

Instead of saying what he paid for the session, the review says "see website". Guess what? No link to the web site, or the web site says "call for rates". Also, the providers posted web rate & menu may change in 6 months. When I'm reading a review, I want to know what the reviewer paid for that session, not what the provider is asking for a different session 6 months later.

Looking through the ads is becoming futile for the same reasons. Price is no longer posted in the ads, and activities don't seem to be there either, so the ad consists of a pic, a clever paragraph that says little, a phone number, or a link, and maybe an e-mail. A majority of ads have the word "special" somewhere. Many that didn't when prices were posted. Anyone have a clue why?

The showcase says look at the reviews for services offered, The website says look at P-411 for rates (or call for rates). The ad says look at the website for dates n times, P-411 says look at the showcase for photos, and the ad says Specials!, but the showcase says the provider is not offering any specials at this time.

Imagine how long it takes to find out if the lady you are considering is in your budget, offers the session you like, is available, looks appealing to you in her pics, and actually looks like those photos. If any piece of the puzzle is in the "call for xyz" category, it could be hours before you have all the info you seek, and that's if she actually gets back to you.

The reviews, ads, showcases, P-411, web page, ALL pointing somewhere else for the information. Are we on a fucking Easter Egg Hunt? Just tell us. We'll PAY you!

I suppose some do it that way so they have plausible deny-ability of some sort, but so far I've never heard anyone with a law degree endorse the concept. Hey if it makes you feel safer, then don't let me stop you, but could you put links to all of your information islands in one place, and label them for the information they offer? Oh yea. Write it yourself, so you know what is in it, what is not in it, and what the donation is. Please?

OK. Rant over... probably.

POD
PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:49 AM   #2
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2374
My ECCIE Reviews

Ladies decide what is on the menu. They can add and delete items as they choose. It's always YMMV. Ever think that sometimes what guys boast about in reviews is completely false?
hotlips_houlihan is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:52 AM   #3
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
Ladies decide what is on the menu. They can add and delete items as they choose. It's always YMMV. Ever think that sometimes what guys boast about in reviews is completely false?
I think that's his point, Meg. Lots of girls have taken to putting "see my reviews" under the activities field in their showcase. Being that reviews can be *ahem* subjective, that's not very helpful.
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:13 PM   #4
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

So if there is a lack of info I go on down the list. I don't have the time to waste searching every where. If there is no web site OR the web site is not maintained I skip on to the next on the list. I also skip the posts that use all of the caps stars and hearts. Please if you can't write in english with correct spelling get some one to write the post.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:18 PM   #5
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
I think that's his point, Meg. Lots of girls have taken to putting "see my reviews" under the activities field in their showcase. Being that reviews can be *ahem* subjective, that's not very helpful.
Sorry, haven't had my caffeine yet-cannot read straight lol

The "see my reviews" thing is an option ladies have to choose on the showcase drop down list. I think some ladies are trying not to be too specific with a link back with the new rules and heat. GFE is also an option to choose from but it's a double edged sword. What is GFE to one is isn't to another. I almost think it would be easier to have a checklist of what we don't offer instead of trying to wade through the chest beating and YMMV.
Old 08-07-2011, 12:55 PM   #6
Guest0220
Account Disabled

User ID: 51
My ECCIE Reviews

Our options on the drop down menu is either:

None,
Check my reviews,
GFE,
or Limited GFE.

'Check my reviews' is probably the least broad choice.
Guest0220 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:26 PM   #7
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous BJ View Post
Our options on the drop down menu is either:

None,
Check my reviews,
GFE,
or Limited GFE.

'Check my reviews' is probably the least broad choice.
Really? That sucks, and should be an open field in my opinion. What about the massage girls?
Old 08-07-2011, 01:41 PM   #8
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

I thought Benjamin Franklin and his twin brothers set the activities?
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:55 PM   #9
PODarkness
Valued Poster

I had no idea it was a limited pull down menu, and yes, my two points were...
A) The provider is esentialy saying that whatever the reviews say is what you can expect, without knowing what the reviews say.
B) Why not just tell us the information, rather than send us to P-411 for the price, Reviews for the menu, Showcase for the pics, and website for the schedule.

More often than not there is conflicting information between these islands of information, and it's not the way to get new business. Guys give up and go with their ATF or at least someone they know.

Considering the stigma placed on discussing any of these things on the phone, or even at the start of the session, the information has to be available somewhere, or it's a provider crap shoot every time we see a new girl. Ladies who want new business need to do it better than I have described.
Old 08-07-2011, 01:58 PM   #10
Adrianna xo
The Tantalizing Courtesan

User ID: 23862
My ECCIE Reviews

This is one of my BIGGEST issues with clients who come see me, I don't OFFER Everything in my reviews to EVERYONE that comes to see me. Sometimes I'm just horny and wanna FUCK again MSOG is not included ALWAYS.. I HATE that. Great thread! Hobbyist.. ALL hobbyist need to consider this.
Adrianna xo is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 02:13 PM   #11
hotlips_houlihan
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
I thought Benjamin Franklin and his twin brothers set the activities?
If that were the case, upsells would not ever happen. Each lady decides the activities she wishes to partake in, and with who. Just some ladies offer more activities for less Franklins than others.

Meg
Old 08-07-2011, 02:20 PM   #12
Adrianna xo

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan View Post
If that were the case, upsells would not ever happen. Each lady decides the activities she wishes to partake in, and with who. Just some ladies offer more activities for less Franklins than others.

Meg

AMEN!
Old 08-07-2011, 02:23 PM   #13
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianna xo View Post
This is one of my BIGGEST issues with clients who come see me, I don't OFFER Everything in my reviews to EVERYONE that comes to see me. Sometimes I'm just horny and wanna FUCK again MSOG is not included ALWAYS.. I HATE that. Great thread! Hobbyist.. ALL hobbyist need to consider this.
Adrianna,
I just took a look at your showcase, and it is set to "check my reviews". Your web site is not posted, and there is nothing in your showcase text to indicate that the reviews are not an accurate indication of your sessions.

I don't see how a new client could come to any conclusion but the one you hate. In fact you point them to it. How do you make sure new clients understand the difference between the reviews and your actual session?
Old 08-07-2011, 02:40 PM   #14
Adrianna xo

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PODarkness View Post
Adrianna,
I just took a look at your showcase, and it is set to "check my reviews". Your web site is not posted, and there is nothing in your showcase text to indicate that the reviews are not an accurate indication of your sessions.

I don't see how a new client could come to any conclusion but the one you hate. In fact you point them to it. How do you make sure new clients understand the difference between the reviews and your actual session?
Simply ask, I don't list my services because everyone is Diff! and of course for LE. And to be honest, some clients im just NOT comfortable doing things with.
Old 08-07-2011, 02:46 PM   #15
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianna xo View Post
Simply ask, I don't list my services because everyone is Diff! and of course for LE. And to be honest, some clients im just NOT comfortable doing things with.
Ask how? I've always thought rule #1 is never discuss services.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women