Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-05-2011, 11:57 AM   #1
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question How Often Are You Logged Into ECCIE? Are You An Addict, An Active Hobbyist, or an Occasional Browser?

I see a lot of the same guys and girls posting and chatting most of the time I'm on here (which is pretty much every day if I'm not doing appointments) but there are a couple of members I only online see once in a while... I know a lot of guys on here may have families, hectic work schedules, or may not consider hobbying a big part of their life- they simply log on, browse, find the girl they're looking for, set an appointment, and then not bother with it for a few weeks or so.
To the married men: do you have your own PC that your wife doesn't have access to? If you guys share a computer, are you ever nervous about leaving this site in the history?
What about at work? Do any of you fellas log in from there when you're bored or things are going a little slow?
How often would you say you're online? 6+ hours a day? Once a day? Twice a week? Once a month?
Does anyone have ECCIE as their homepage so that it pops up as soon as you connect to the internet?
Reply or comment if you'd like.... just a fun thread
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:37 PM   #2
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

When I have time during the day, keeps me laughing...
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:45 PM   #3
Bloodhound
Lifetime Premium Access

Another great ad sweet.treat69.
Bloodhound is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:56 PM   #4
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

thanks hun ^_^
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:16 PM   #5
Imagine That
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I am on here just about every day. 3-4 hours at a time. I have my own personal laptop and no one else can sign on to my account.
Imagine That is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:33 PM   #6
Captain Caveman
Valued Poster

I lurk. I am always lurking. I find Eccie drama continously amusing...
Captain Caveman is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:35 PM   #7
mansfield
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Few times a week. Secure browser, not nervous at all.

For those worried about browser security I recommend looking into an IronKey USB stick.

Self destructs if too many attempts to unlock, and contains a version of Firefox that keeps no history or cache on the local PC.

https://www.ironkey.com/personal
mansfield is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:43 PM   #8
AcidTripp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I am a lurker. Cause of the SO I don't have much time to post, mostly browse and go
AcidTripp is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 06:20 AM   #9
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews

I log on via my smart phone and even write my reviews on it. Hobbying via iPhone is a lot easier than the computer. You can make last minute changes a lot easier when you get bumped or NCNS.
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:37 AM   #10
legman+
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6
Default Always something new

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Caveman View Post
I lurk. I am always lurking. I find Eccie drama continously amusing...
Besides the welcome wagon intros and provider showcases, there are always interesting threads coming up. It was the reviews and threads probably as much as provider showcases that kept me browsing initially before I joined the forum. Once I got premium access, the ROS stuff and men's lounge have provided a lot more insight into both providers and hobbyists experiences and points of view. I'm single, but the site has an auto log off timer if there's no activity which is cool should I be gone and maintenance or the pest control guys come through the apt complex. Since I've been on vacation, I've logged in on and off several times a day.
legman+ is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 08:53 AM   #11
regreq
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I'm a mid-40's hobbyist. Belonged to ASPD, then transitioned here, when that site shut down. My S/O has her own laptop. We both keep to our own respective laptops. I browse in an "incognito" window, so no "history" is there in any case. As for using the company computer: My employer is extremely security conscious, has a big MIS group, blocks adult/xxx sites in any case. (And I would never dream of attempting to visit this site from my office.)

I visit ECCIE maybe 2/3 times a week; sometimes less. Don't spend much time here like I used to. I browse the adds a bit, but frankly, I have had very little luck --- I simply will not agree to have my real name/identity attached to my hobbying (whether directly with a provider, or via a 3rd party), so that disqualifies me from all the ladies who catch my eye here. A few of the ladies who are truly newbie-friendly, usually are not my type due to weight, ink/tattoo, location, or other issues. My identity is mine, and especially with the job market being what it is, I refuse to risk my employment ever being jeopardized, however remote a possibility that might seem to be.

I stick pretty much to the AMPs, and go there weekly, so I usually check that forum b4 I visit my favorite AMPs, just to make sure there has been no recent raids there.

Not really thrilled with "chatting" on a website all day -- I visit eccie because of the hobby, not the chatting. So I guess I would classify myself as an occasional browser.
regreq is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 01:12 PM   #12
wildcowboy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

I'm an occasional browser, maybe once a month I'll log on, kinda catch up on everything going on and that's about it. My schedule doesn't allow for very much hobby time, or even browsing time, so when I get on here it's mostly to take advantage of the hobby time I've got. As far as being nervous about logging on, I live alone so no worry about the SO finding anything on my computer, and since I can safely log on at home I don't risk logging on anywhere else, aside from maybe my phone.
wildcowboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 07:15 PM   #13
kenpachi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

im a casual browser i check in and see what new talent is out there, i treat myself if i worked really hard during the week... its the best stress reliever lol
kenpachi is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 05:19 AM   #14
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

I am never online. What website? What the heck is ecky?? Why would I need to go to a website like that? Thats discusting. I would never pay when I can get it free twice a year at home. Get real woman.

In denial? Yeppers....
cheatercheater is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 05:39 AM   #15
gptxman
BANNED

Encounters: 49

I keep it on most of the day and during non peak times enjoy it as I can. If I was to guess I would say I have it on 6 to 8 hours a day and I active on it possibly 1 to 3 hours of that time depending on my day. I also have it on my phone as well so that is one reason I am on so much.

Then again there are days at a time and there have been several weeks at a time when I was not on at all in the past. It all depends on time available and if I am looking for my next girl to see I guess.
gptxman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women