Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2018, 08:32 PM   #1
AmericanHardwood
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29
Default Female Condoms

Ladies your take:
More hassle than worth?
Comfort?
Effectiveness ?
Can you use and a man not know ?

Men your take :
Don’t give a shit ?
You feel protected with them?
Can you tell if ladies are using them ?
Does it still feel the same as Bbfs or nope same as the Trojan?
Me? I guess I’m old school. I would still want to wrap mine.
AmericanHardwood is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 08:58 PM   #2
jimmylbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Recently had my first experience with female condom. I was not excited about it when the fine lady suggested, as I have had past issues with condoms really killing little jimmylbob's momentum. This was NOT A PROBLEM with the female condom!!!

I am a fan! Certainly, more research is needed.
jimmylbob is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 09:11 PM   #3
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I LOVE female condoms. A bit of a learning curve when you first start inserting it. Some people don't like the idea of a bag hanging outside your bits, but if you can get past that...

They are just hard as FUCK to get a hold of.

Hell, on Amazon, ONE is selling for $14 from a third party.
Packs of 3 are ridiculous.

Maybe I am missing the super secret handshake of how to get some. *sigh*
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 09:22 PM   #4
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

~Ze~, maybe you can explain to me what I’m doing wrong, when I see you. I’ve tried the female condom a couple of times and I couldn’t get it in. It could be because my pelvic area is so small; or maybe because I don’t have a cervix (hysterectomy). The round ring that goes in first gets turned sideways every time. It just won’t go in turned the right way. I don’t know what I’m doing wrong; but I’d love to be able to use them!

I got a couple of free ones from that site in San Antonio;
TexasWearsCondoms.com

I got many different brands of regular condoms too; but they don’t offer my favorite; Trojan Bareskin.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 09:33 PM   #5
jimmylbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

FWIW, my partner discarded the ring thing and put the condom on me. By the act of insertion, I put it in her... it stayed in place and the sensation was very real compared to a regular condom.
jimmylbob is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 09:43 PM   #6
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up Good Idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmylbob View Post
FWIW, my partner discarded the ring thing and put the condom on me. By the act of insertion, I put it in her... it stayed in place and the sensation was very real compared to a regular condom.
Hey! That might just work! That hard ring thing is just too big around to be inserted in my kitty.
Old 03-29-2018, 10:31 PM   #7
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ze: .I've got several if you want them before the get dry rot. LOL

Jimmylbob: After doing much research, this is the exact way I used it. Worked OK...just a distraction for me and partner, the one time I tried.

OP: No way in hell you wouldn't notice. LOL...the material is similar to a sandwich baggie, not at all like a regular condom. It has 2 LARGE rings, one on each end. If you have ever seen a diaphragm, the rings are similar. So one ring and part of the bag sits on the external labia area. and the closed end and other ring are supposed to be against the cervix. Even if a woman has had a hysterectomy, there is still a vaginal cuff or kinda a man made cervix. In some women, that process tends to shorten the length of the vagina.
The one ring on the closed end IS removable and IMHO doesn't really serve a purpose.

GingerKat: I have similar issues....I have a cervix, but despite my overall physical size...some parts are pretty small. Some STD clinics do teach to remove the ring on the closed end and actually put it on the male like a regular condom to get it inserted. Otherwise I would have to be a freaking gymnast or contortionist to get it place unassisted. Now it would likely work better with a regular male partner that is willing to insert it for the female.

Now if a regular client really wants to try it, I might give it one more shot.

Kudos to the people that have worked out the details and are comfortable in using them. In theory they should be terrific.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 10:59 PM   #8
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
Ze: .I've got several if you want them before the get dry rot. LOL

Jimmylbob: After doing much research, this is the exact way I used it. Worked OK...just a distraction for me and partner, the one time I tried.

GingerKat: I have similar issues....I have a cervix, but despite my overall physical size...some parts are pretty small. Some STD clinics do teach to remove the ring on the closed end and actually put it on the male like a regular condom to get it inserted. Otherwise I would have to be a freaking gymnast or contortionist to get it place unassisted. Now it would likely work better with a regular male partner that is willing to insert it for the female.

Kudos to the people that have worked out the details and are comfortable in using them. In theory they should be terrific.
Thanks Alaine, I’ll try removing the ring next time. You say it should fit like a diaphragm, that explains a lot. The rings on the condoms are all one size, and one size does not fit all. Diaphragms are very carefully fitted in a doctor’s office, it’d be nice if the female condom came in a small size at least. I also like the suggestion to put it on my guy first and have him insert it in me through penetration!
Old 03-30-2018, 12:04 AM   #9
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

EXACTLY.....Female condoms only come in one size. Men's condoms come in a variety of sizes and shapes.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 12:04 AM   #10
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

You could use one of your favorite toys to help with insertion. I have heard of that being done. Just don’t get carried away and forget about your male friend.
Guest113018-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 02:11 AM   #11
FireKitten
Spinner Red

User ID: 242074
My ECCIE Reviews

Didn't really have any trouble with inserting(and no cervix), just has to be really in there, a toy could be helpful.

They are noticeable, it's a big piece that shows on the outside. But the sensation is great.
FireKitten is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 03:10 AM   #12
AmericanHardwood
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireKitten View Post
Didn't really have any trouble with inserting(and no cervix), just has to be really in there, a toy could be helpful.

They are noticeable, it's a big piece that shows on the outside. But the sensation is great.
Interesting. There is a comment about a particular individual that allows B.B.
the comment stated that all you guys who think they are B.B. X are stupid because she uses a female condom.
Interesting concept. Offer B.B. but use a female condom.
So I googled what one is ect. Thinking is was something completely inside and unnoticeable. My thought how could this be safe if your still being exposed to membrane contact. Pregnancy prevention yes but STD no
Sure enough my research said basically that it’s a bag that goes inside and then the penis is guided inside the bag.
Now my vision is of an old bread bag hanging out. Dammm not a good vision
I’ll stick to my skins
So my question is.
I am correct a female condom cannot be used with out the male knowing it
Am I correct ?
AmericanHardwood is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 06:09 AM   #13
NeverMarry
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood View Post
So my question is.
I am correct a female condom cannot be used with out the male knowing it
Am I correct ?
The end of it sticks out when applied correctly, and the female condoms I've used have always been as thick as trash bags. I suppose if the guy was blind drunk he wouldn't know the difference, otherwise he will notice.

You may want to clear out your inbox because you're going to get a bunch of PMs asking which provider you were referring to.
NeverMarry is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 08:58 AM   #14
MoviePrince
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

I brought one on Amazon, hoping to use it at some point. Would like to try with am experienced provider. $14, so pricy...
MoviePrince is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 09:10 AM   #15
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

once in, they looks exactly like those 12.7 gallon clear costco trash bags inside a tubular trash container. feels like you're fucking a plastic bag too.
darkwader is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women