Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2018, 02:52 PM   #1
Cheap Charlie
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37
Default Providers Handle, Proximity, Intersection Most Helpful Information.

"Hell of a Good Time With Helen", "I Popped Cherry's Cherry",
"Serenity Was My Amenity", "I Was Barbie's Ken Doll"
"Miss Good Kitty Made Me Purr", "Suzy made me Woozy"
"Ellie May Made My Day","Lucy Snow Made Me Blow"

I have no use for these eloquently thought up titles. Everybody will benefit more if your title simply states the providers name and her incall proximity. If your review is for an outcall, then go ahead with your fancy title. "Miss Juicy Butt Drained My Nut".

Providers. Please include incall proximity in your add, such as an intersection. Everybody will benefit. Dallas/Fort Worth is enormous. Traffic is horrible. Incall proximity is vital information that can save many clients search time, drive time and gas. Pussy is like real estate. Location, location, location.
Cheap Charlie is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 02:59 PM   #2
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 06:07 PM   #3
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 129

From your mouth to the hobby gods’ ears....
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 06:18 PM   #4
haihawaii2000
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

I think Ms Juicy Butt drained my nut was mine. She's pretty hot
haihawaii2000 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 08:28 PM   #5
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

There are about three of us that use TinMan's eminently worthy suggestion of Name/City/Yes or No/All the other verbiage.

But as long as reviewers are more concerned about stroking their egos than about being helpful, nothing will change. Which means that nothing will change.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 05:40 AM   #6
superchicken
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I hate when I have to ask a provider for incall location and the reply is "Fort Worth". Thats a big damn place and I have a short window,
superchicken is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 07:49 AM   #7
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yupper topic of many many posts apparently never gona change ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 08:56 AM   #8
~Ze~
Just a girl in the world.

User ID: 444
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ZE- PLANET BOB - Corner of FUCK YOU and NO SHITS GIVEN.

<3
~Ze~ is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 09:33 AM   #9
Ipthirteen1701
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Well, there are headings for all that information in the standard review template. So, unless you're not actually clicking on the reviews, you should get all that info already. I think you spent more effort to create this post than it would take to find what you're looking for.
Ipthirteen1701 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 09:55 AM   #10
gladius82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

The bullshit titles don't really bother me. If we could get better incall location info will really make a difference. But we won't... I asked for location last month and got North Dallas as a reply,... I did not see that provider, I figure If I am coming to see you, spend $$ and you can't or won't let me know where to cum (pun intended) oh well....I will love on to some one that has better TCB skills.
gladius82 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 11:36 AM   #11
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipthirteen1701 View Post
Well, there are headings for all that information in the standard review template. So, unless you're not actually clicking on the reviews, you should get all that info already. I think you spent more effort to create this post than it would take to find what you're looking for.

Their incall location in the review may be accurate, but many girls change their incall location around the city on a regular basis. Like the OP said, FW and Dallas are large, and with traffic you may both be in the same city, but a hours drive apart.
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 12:46 PM   #12
DFW_Ladies_Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 313

If you use the standard format for reviews, you will see that the general location is on of the sections. The titles don't matter...its what's in the review that is of importance.

As far as provider putting a general location...I'm all for it. I hate seeing an ad for forth worth when in reality the are in Plano...but will do outcalls in ft worth.
DFW_Ladies_Man is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 01:48 PM   #13
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 129

I don’t click on every review. It’s a courtesy to include it in the title, of particular importance when geography matters. I agree, though, that it’s not as useful with girls who move around a lot.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 10:36 AM   #14
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipthirteen1701 View Post
The number of Fort Worth reviews is a fraction of the total on the Dallas board. You can sometimes go two pages deep before you find a review for a Fort Worth provider. Some of us don't want to waste our time clicking on links that will provide us with no valuable information.

If you're on a PC or laptop, when you hover over the subject line, you can see the first few lines of the post. Unfortunately, most of the time, the City field falls below the "hover threshhold." It should be an easy fix to change the review template so that the City field is visible in the "hover window." But that ain't gonna happen, so we fruitlessly continue to beat the please-put-the-city-in-the-subject-line dead horse.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 01:06 PM   #15
PatriotLife
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

i always text to ask a nearby street or give my nearby street so she can google map and tell me the distance. i wont proceed with the booking until i know that since i try to limit the driving time

no point in getting screened and finding out incall is 45 minutes away
PatriotLife is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women