Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41497
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35863
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2013, 10:37 PM   #1
_Jayne_
Account Frozen

User ID: 16382
My ECCIE Reviews
Default The thing about this LOCAL post

reminds me of those Mason's or those FIREMEN, or those homeless cripled guys standing on the corner of ANY given STREET ... asking for donations. Even though they say little... except PLEASE GIVE GENEROUSLY, and THANKYOU.... no BODY EVER sees the printout of where there RED LIGHT donations go.

If you happen to know where the cigarrette butts and change and spare bills go; please .. DO PUBLISHI IT. But I believe that nobody knows where their donations go.

I, on the opposite foot, am equiped with honest means of showing you where your red light donations go... ( via means of my stabillity and location, of course) which I advertise here and elsewhere. And I can guarantee, that you will see me in another venue dong GREAT due to your continued support and you will NEVER have to worry about me calling your wife, saying Hello TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND.. or bothering you in any way. THAT'S JUST NOT WHAT I'M ABOUT. but A N Y W A Y ....

you see,.... I'm slighly handicapped... without a cane in that I can't get a real job because I've been doing THIS for over 10 years. ( hint to the young probies... POST THE HANDCUFF SCENE, of course.... ..: what starts out as a mean to an end... will become your reason to panhandle...or your excuse to bond out ....) dead end.. in long. THERE AINT NO SHORT.

so... I'd like to hear some response from english speaking board memembers on their EXIT OR CONTINUATION PLAN for the ladies they support, review, and discuss on the cool in other back channel venues. I'M SERIOUS. Do you realy think you can F THE HELL out of some lady... REVIEW HER... and discuss her as if she is todays fresh milk... and 5 years down the road.. when she ( if she is smart enough to NOT BE HONEST ABOUT THIS ) meets the man of her dreams and he finds out... THAT HE WON'T STALK YOU VISUALLY AS YOU HAVE DONE HER? do you really think its a man thing ? I mean seriously.? I blame a woman... and a man covers her.. but I'm a rare case. a fun one... but a rare one all the same.

SO THEY ARE GREAT. YOU LOVE THEIR PERSONALITY. YOU LOVE THE FREEDOM. YOU DIG THIER DILIGENCE IN YOUR SEXUAL HAPPINESS.

but WHAT.... do you think happens to them... when its all said and done. PARTICUARLLY WHEN someone steps in and sabatoges their success... steals their clients, and holds them hostage to their past as if its a bad case of NEED NIX ......

all at the helm of on of the MODS HERE... MAYBE you are at point, in this BOARD THING... that you DON'T make the same mistakes ASPD MADE... AND YOU MAYBE ELECT MODS WHO HAVE I.T. EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, AND COMPASSION for human kind. Maybe thsi board should be more than what it appears to be in my little ENVISION view. Maybe ?

because...you MUST UNDERSTAND... contrary to your understandable concept of WHAT THIS IT ABOUT... these mods... these days... don't know each other. they DON'T breakfast club togather..... THEY DON'T DISCUSS MATTERS IMPORTANT TO THE BOARD... and they would just assume bAN YOU AS tell you you are right in a TRULY legitimate matter..... ; AND EVEN WHEN YOU SEE THEM FACE TO FACE... THEY will say... " well, I posted enough and participated so that one of the MODS just asked me if i'D BE A MOD. THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW EACH OTHER.

so.. if I must ask... or spell out the topic of this 650 count thread.... pretend its your set of sheets you got for your wedding... and to sleep under them.. you must understand their origin.

NOW... discussion.. please.. and thank you.

I need to understand.. prior to justifying why I have to go out in mute non existence dead end colors... rather than in a postion to mentor and be proud of WHAT I (ESSENTIALLY) WAS FORCED TO DO... for the past 10 years. Nevermind.. it was fun while it was REAL... but it hasont' been in QUITE SOME TIME.

the floor is now yours.. please stand on it.. OR... IN THE EVENT YOU CHOOSE TO KNEEL... call me.. and i'll lay down. TRUST ME.. it will be spiritual.

( I said something intelligent on the board... NOW what do I do ? lol )n
_Jayne_ is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:59 PM   #2
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Jayne!!! Its great to see you are still around! Hows the golf game?

For those who have never met Jayne, she has to be one of the most fascinating and frustrating women out there. Her posts actualy do make sense but she does not make it easy for you. It actualy takes a lot of effort and thought to decipher them. And if you start texting her, be prepaired for even more! Hooking up with Jayne can be like hitting a moving fly at 100 yards with a blow gun. But she can be worth the effort.

I have seen her but its been quite awhile. I have never put up with so much to see a provider. But it was quite an expereince when I was able to at last meet her.

Dear, I hope things are better for you. I wish you the best and hope all goes well for you. Maybe I should try to see you again so we can chat. I did enjoy talking to you.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:13 PM   #3
yourself
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

my head hurts
yourself is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:44 PM   #4
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok can someone please translate?
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:55 PM   #5
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Wow, HOLYSHIT I thought the threads were getting lame of recent note, now this....Yes, yes, yes, Baby. This was so painful to read and comprehend (I almost feel guilty and dirty about being a John) that the batteries on my Bat-Shit-Crazy meter got drained....Wow, I've never seen you and contributed to your most recent 10 year history, but my experience is BSC's are the best lays out there!!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:06 AM   #6
MrKlean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Lol MS!
MrKlean is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:02 AM   #7
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Getting to be that we need Cliff Notes and/or keyboards with breathalyzer locks.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:12 AM   #8
Crimson32
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Attempt to Decipher::. I don't care what you do with the money I give you, Im paying you for pussy or whatnot .. I have no exit strategy, Im going to keep fucking providers and I hope that one day they don't get married and there husband eye stalks me because of a review I wrote 15 years earlier about his ex hooker wife:? And I don't ever wonder what happens to them. As far as the mods, that is a personal issue you must settle with them, if you want them to hang out together or if your really just upset because you have not been invited to become a mod yet, I think you should ask for a link to a psychologist.

I just woke up so Im having a hard time fully comprehending this article- I love puzzles, but this was really difficult.
Crimson32 is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 06:51 AM   #9
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
Ok can someone please translate?
It's actually a personal invitation from her to me. She is inviting me to become a lifetime member of her fuck club. No way out once you are in. And payments must continue even beyond the ability to perform. I am part of the reason she is in this business so I must man up and care for her as she has no exit strategy either.

Make sense now?

I didn't think so......
cheatercheater is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:32 AM   #10
_Jayne_
Account Frozen

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatercheater View Post
It's actually a personal invitation from her to me. She is inviting me to become a lifetime member of her fuck club. No way out once you are in. And payments must continue even beyond the ability to perform. I am part of the reason she is in this business so I must man up and care for her as she has no exit strategy either.

Make sense now?

I didn't think so......

are you an idiot ? or is your name D A V E ? you see.. making sence isn't whats it is about. HUMAN usage and respect IS, however. You want to poke me like Peyton Never would.... THAT MAKES YOU A FEMALE PLAYING A MALE ROLE..... ; wich is odd... because if you say you are a male... WELL... nevermind. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE... AND IF YOU ARE TOO BASHFULL TO SAY who YOU aren't to me... ; you are DFW BUCK. in short.. you post more than you fuck... and I don't have a fuck club. I don't want anyone to TAKE CARE OF ME.... dip shit... i WANTED to leave this god forsaken place ( which I once 'honorably' supported) with some grace.... HENCE.. you'd probably have continued FUCKING ACCESS TO ALL SORTS OF COOL CHICKS... but since you are a smart ass... and like to cast your line in my sexy sad pond... YOU LOOK STUPID AND YOU'LL BE FUCKING ROSIE INSTEAD OF SOME 10. Here's to you you... NONAME NEGATIVE. You were never part of my anything. clearly.. this is NOW novice board because if you think I'm begging or INVITING Y O U anywhere... you don't qualify to post on this thread. I said ENGLISH SPEAKING READERS. f u c k
Old 03-22-2013, 07:38 AM   #11
_Jayne_
Account Frozen

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson32 View Post
Attempt to Decipher::. I don't care what you do with the money I give you, Im paying you for pussy or whatnot .. I have no exit strategy, Im going to keep fucking providers and I hope that one day they don't get married and there husband eye stalks me because of a review I wrote 15 years earlier about his ex hooker wife:? And I don't ever wonder what happens to them. As far as the mods, that is a personal issue you must settle with them, if you want them to hang out together or if your really just upset because you have not been invited to become a mod yet, I think you should ask for a link to a psychologist.

I just woke up so Im having a hard time fully comprehending this article- I love puzzles, but this was really difficult.
If you don't care.. than it don't matter. Probably to your needs to be a WHORE wife, either... but see what happens when you fuck the wrong post. My name isn't MAGGIE. I don't call everyone you know and spew shit on them.. I was just posting a postition scenario.. just to see what kind of males/feemales I'm dealing with here, now adays.... and it didn't take long for me to realize that this is NO ASPD.

thanks.. and have a pleasant flight.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:40 AM   #12
_Jayne_
Account Frozen

My ECCIE Reviews

please rename your board RUSSIAN ROULETTE. and AS always, THANKYOU, in advance. 99
Old 03-22-2013, 07:41 AM   #13
_Jayne_
Account Frozen

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourself View Post
my head hurts
advice: get a taylor made and beat yourself with it. have a great headache. CLASSIC response.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:50 AM   #14
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

I love you Jayne
cheatercheater is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:00 AM   #15
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Guest112916 is offline   Quote