Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60266
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2020, 01:49 PM   #1
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default President Trump Wins WWIII In A Day And A Half

Takes victory scoop...

#walkaway #NewMarketHighs #FullEmployment #LowerCrime
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 02:00 PM   #2
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Yup.
Does Iran have any more missiles left? Or do they need to reorder from Acme (where the coyote gets his equipment).
Btw,
Lawsuit against Acme for defective equip:
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/1...ote-v-acme/amp

I specifically note that Acme's "Self Guided Aerial Bomb" is mentioned as defective in the lawsuit.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 04:41 PM   #3
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Where is all the naysayers? Those panicky dimtards who thought the world was going to explode a couple of days ago? Did you return you aromatherapy candles? Recovering from a couple of boxes of Chardonnay?

WTF? Assup? eccieabuser9500? Champagne? Jaxson96?

I know this thing may languish, it's been languishing for centuries but c'mon. WWIII? Yous guys look foolish.

Old 01-08-2020, 05:21 PM   #4
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

As I posted, there wouldn’t be a World war because no country will follow the fat lying bastard into a new war with Iran. He’s a laughing stock around the world.

He made the comment that NATO and other nations should help with Iran in his speech this morning. In the same speech that he lied to the country and the world claiming Obama paid for the missiles because of the Iran nuke deal.

No sane world leader will follow a mad man into another 20 year war.
Therefore no World War.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 05:23 PM   #5
HoeHummer
BANNED

Yous honestly believes Trump won anything?

His stupids fucking sanctions started all this shits. And now, more sanctions?

At best, he pissed on a fires he caused again. Your Congress went batshits after the fat lying bastard “briefed” them today.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 05:26 PM   #6
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
Yous honestly believes Trump won anything?

do u honestly believes yous ain't Yssup Rider?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 05:36 PM   #7
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
As I posted, there wouldn’t be a World war because no country will follow the fat lying bastard into a new war with Iran. He’s a laughing stock around the world.

He made the comment that NATO and other nations should help with Iran in his speech this morning. In the same speech that he lied to the country and the world claiming Obama paid for the missiles because of the Iran nuke deal.

No sane world leader will follow a mad man into another 20 year war.
Therefore no World War.

Isn't that cute, after days of telling us Trump is leading us into "world" war, Jaxson tells us it wouldn't be a "world" war because the rest of the world would follow us. Not exactly true, Israel, in truth, the only other country we would need to eliminate Iran completely, would stand with us and if Iran killed the soldiers of any of our allies helping in the Middle East, they would certainly join not that they would be needed.

Since we don't know "exactly" what Iran spent that 150 billion on, it could be assumed that they used it to further their ballistic missile program which has been in full force despite the nuke deal, one of the reasons it was a bad deal. I had to laugh when that money was brought up to a Leftist and had the balls to say it was used for the Iranian people. Yeah, that's why they are demonstrating in the streets and up until the Suleimani killing, were ripping his picture off the walls in Tehran. The people of Iran are suffering precisely because of Iran's foreign adventures and to a much lesser extent, the same thing is said about the money we have wasted, yes wasted in Iraq and Afghanistan
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 05:37 PM   #8
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

And poof..

Just like that....WW3 was over.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 06:01 PM   #9
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Are we, for certain, any better off than we were before Soleimani was killed?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 06:10 PM   #10
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Maybe America isn't so much but some other country might be.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 06:21 PM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Dare you to pose that question to CPT Freeman's wife.

Quote:

Army Captain Brian S. Freeman.

Brian was a loving husband, father, Olympic caliber athlete and Army Civil Affairs team leader who actually cared about people regardless of who they were, where they came from, what God they worshiped, or their politics.

13 years ago this month, CPT Brian Freeman and his team of Civil Affairs soldiers were in Karbala, Iraq at a meeting to help improve the lives of the people of that province.

During that meeting, where Brian was working to help Iraqis start a beehive venture, his team was ambushed by gunmen under the command of Gen. Qassem Soleimani, dressed as U.S. soldiers, who stormed in and captured Brian and several members of his team.

The captured CA team members were handcuffed, driven away from the meeting and later executed. Once found, in spite of best efforts, several medics, including Brian Duff, unsuccessfully attempted to save CPT Freeman. CPT Freeman and four other Americans died.

CPT Freeman is but one of the lives lost due to the evil of Qassem Soleimani. Qassem Soleimani was an evil person whose end, regardless of the politics surrounding it is a good thing.

With that, anyone apologizing to Iran for Soleimani's death is pandering to an oppressive regime out of either ignorance, moral bankruptcy, or in a heartless attempt at self-promotion.

https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/...reeman/2503586
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 07:33 PM   #12
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
Isn't that cute, after days of telling us Trump is leading us into "world" war, Jaxson tells us it wouldn't be a "world" war because the rest of the world would follow us. Not exactly true, Israel, in truth, the only other country we would need to eliminate Iran completely, would stand with us and if Iran killed the soldiers of any of our allies helping in the Middle East, they would certainly join not that they would be needed.

Are all trump members allergic to the truth? I call bull shit, I have posted in the past the fat lying bastard would start a shooting war with Iran but at no time have I described that as a World War. Prove it.

Since we don't know "exactly" what Iran spent that 150 billion on, it could be assumed that they used it to further their ballistic missile program which has been in full force despite the nuke deal, one of the reasons it was a bad deal. I had to laugh when that money was brought up to a Leftist and had the balls to say it was used for the Iranian people. Yeah, that's why they are demonstrating in the streets and up until the Suleimani killing, were ripping his picture off the walls in Tehran. The people of Iran are suffering precisely because of Iran's foreign adventures and to a much lesser extent, the same thing is said about the money we have wasted, yes wasted in Iraq and Afghanistan
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 07:38 PM   #13
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Well, that's one VP running mate the Dims don't have to consider.
Old 01-08-2020, 07:51 PM   #14
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
The civilized World is much better off with a dead Soleimani than a live Soleimani.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 11:38 PM   #15
theotherguy1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I know that the Iranian regime were happy that President Trump put the Iran people sights back on the USA and away from the Iranian regime. Now that the protesting in the street is no longer about down with the Iranian regime and back to “Death to America”. I mean no one actually died during the rocket attack anyway so; it’s all good, right?
theotherguy1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women