Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60246
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41294
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2018, 04:27 PM   #1
Whitebelt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Do you tip?

New to AMPs. Standard fee is $200. Will I get better service if I tip before hand? Is it necessary?
Whitebelt is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 04:54 PM   #2
LargeBreastFan
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 72

I go to subamps so it may be different at an amp.

What if you tip before hand and get lousy service?

Also, it would make the provider believe this is the standard rate - and perhaps demand it from others.
LargeBreastFan is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 05:03 PM   #3
BigBamboo
Premium Access

Encounters: 110

No. The door fee and tip are included in the $$ for one hour sessions. And same for the half hour- tip is included.
BigBamboo is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 06:21 PM   #4
slimpickens54
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

+1 LBF. Service in subAMPs is too much of a wild card to tip in advance.

Full AMP, service if more predictable and you’re paying for her time. I usually lay the full amount for either an hour or half hour on the table before the lady comes in the room.
slimpickens54 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 06:30 PM   #5
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitebelt View Post
New to AMPs. Standard fee is $200. Will I get better service if I tip before hand? Is it necessary?
Dallas AMPs have set pricing with the tip built in.

SubAMPs in the rest of the metroplex don't have set pricing. You pay for your massage, then negotiate beyond that. Basic upgrades can be had for $40 (in addition to the cost of the massage that you chose).
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 07:31 PM   #6
BiggD6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I always tip. I pay the house fee then I tip the girl for her time.
BiggD6 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 07:40 PM   #7
MYQUEST
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

I tip up front... Even at sub-amps. BUT... I tend to go to the same establishments so I generally know what I am getting... Only disappointed a few times.
MYQUEST is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 08:32 PM   #8
Joddxxx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

You pay the house for an 30/60/90 minutes up front, then at the end of the massage as she is massaging your cock asking you what you want and how much you got. Once you negotiate a price, then you can pay them after a L1, L2, or L3. This only works for routine clients, and not for newbies.
Joddxxx is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 05:05 AM   #9
Hank3fan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

If the service is good why not tip. Give her an extra 20/40 bucks. You tip a hair stylist or a waiter/waitress for their service why not someone that just did all the nasty things she just did for you.

You guys are saying “the tip is built in”. You know that’s not a tip. That is normal payment for services rendered. A tip is something above and beyond the normal payment rate.

Don’t be a cheapskate like these guys. You should definitely tip if you like what transpired and the next time you see her she will remember and make sure you are well taken care of.
Hank3fan is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 05:49 AM   #10
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 126

The 200/hr is a flat rate for the session. There’s no tip included. I always tip after any session that warrants a repeat.
Ronin3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 06:40 AM   #11
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

It's a service-oriented business they appreciate a tip... they must be a bunch of cheap bastards in California it's amazing what a $40 tip will get you on your next visit
Goose2u is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 08:14 AM   #12
slimpickens54
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

May be splitting hairs over the definition of the girls portion of the session fee, I took the OP’s question as more on the timing of delivery. I don’t know if any full AMPs that will continue the session without the full amount up front. I hate the buzz kill dealing with it directly brings, which is why I discretely lay it out.

However, I’ve had very disappointing results from attempting the same in a sub-AMP. Even though I’m equally uncomfortable openly discussing services and payment, I haven’t figured out a better way.

As far as $ over an above, I’ll frequently pony up more after the session to recognize a great visit or set the stage for the future. Typically $50 or less, but have gone as much as $100, if the little head is still riding the wave of euphoria.
slimpickens54 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 03:38 PM   #13
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 126

$50-$100, but always after
Ronin3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 03:51 PM   #14
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank3fan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crock
Dallas AMPs have set pricing with the tip built in.

SubAMPs in the rest of the metroplex don't have set pricing. You pay for your massage, then negotiate beyond that. Basic upgrades can be had for $40 (in addition to the cost of the massage that you chose).
If the service is good why not tip. Give her an extra 20/40 bucks. You tip a hair stylist or a waiter/waitress for their service why not someone that just did all the nasty things she just did for you.

You guys are saying “the tip is built in”. You know that’s not a tip. That is normal payment for services rendered. A tip is something above and beyond the normal payment rate.

Don’t be a cheapskate like these guys. You should definitely tip if you like what transpired and the next time you see her she will remember and make sure you are well taken care of.
Whoa, wait a second. This discussion isn't about hair stylists or waiters. We're talking about AMPs. We're talking about a business model that has an amount that goes to the house for a "massage" and an amount that goes to the lady for "services rendered." We call that the fee and the tip, except at Dallas AMPs it's all rolled together and paid up front. At SubAMPs in our area, the "tip" is negotiate or assumed, but is still only for services.

An actual tip for excellent service is optional and is very different from the "tip" that is required for the services we seek.

Nobody has to ask how much or when to tip for excellent service (like a hair stylist or a waiter/waitress or anyone else in a service industry).

Don't confuse this issue of semantics with accusations of cheapness.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 07:00 PM   #15
Hank3fan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

I’m in no way confusing the discussion with semantics. If anyone is it’s you by say 60
Is the house fee and 140 is the tip. Yes it’s phrased that way but in fact the house fee is for the room and the “tip” is the fee for services rendered. And an actual tip is an arbitrary figure of the percentage of the overall rate decided by the customer that is above and beyond the fee you pay for services.

And what I’m trying to explain is you can’t just decide to leave maybe 80 because you think hmmm not worth a full tip. If you tried to leave without leaving the 140 for the lady because you may decide she didn’t earn the tip you would be flogged before you got out the door. Because in all actuality it is not a tip. It is a fee for services rendered.

I’m not trying to start an argument. I’m just a big believer in actual tipping people in the service industry. I feel that they deserve it and I want to make sure that I take care of the people that take care of me.
Hank3fan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women