Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162960
Yssup Rider60616
gman4453267
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48556
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42205
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36573
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2014, 06:27 PM   #1
SweetCara
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 188856
My ECCIE Reviews
Default You can't please everyone...

So, I see that I have my first bad review in almost a year. Not too bad I guess. You just can't please everyone. And not everyone "clicks".

I would like to clarify a few things that were said in my last review for you gentlemen that haven't met me. The scheduled appointment WAS an hour later than it was supposed to be. However, the reason for this was COMPLETELY out of my control. There were issues with the hotel that I originally planned on checking into, so I had to go to another hotel. This isn't the first time this happened to a friend I've met. But it obviously seems to have been a big deal. Even though I COMMUNICATED with this gentleman up until he knocked on the door. I firmly believe in communication. And I hope you all understand that sometimes LIFE HAPPENS. When you have other responsibilities such as work, children, etc. sometimes things that are beyond your control come up and cause delays. It happens to me a lot. But I ALWAYS communicate and make sure that anyone I'm supposed to be meeting knows what is happening. There have been times that things have came up and I wasn't able to let my friend know until afterwards, but I ALWAYS let them know regardless. And there have been times that I've forgotten I was supposed to meet with someone (happened today). I'm sorry, but I'm human. I make mistakes. These gentlemen seem to understand, and I ALWAYS try to make up any mistakes I make. If I make a mistake, I can guarantee that I will offer some way to make it up to you. As long as it's a mistake that wasn't out of my control.
I did let this gentleman know that I had JUST became a bit nauseated. I had even contemplated on rescheduling. But I took a chewable dramamine and felt fine afterwards. I told him this when he came into the room.
It was also stated I didn't dress up, put makeup on or anything. I want you ALL to know, if I EVER intend on coming to a session without makeup or in casual clothing, I will ask you to make sure it is ok. I have NEVER had a gentleman complain about how I look when I'm dressed casual with little makeup. And I ALWAYS at least put on mascara, I never go without ANY makeup to a session. I DO dress casual most of the time. If you would like to see me dressed up, or would like a specific outfit, you are more than welcome to request it and if I have it, I will wear it for you. Also, if this gentleman was not satisfied with the way I looked or dressed he DEFINITELY did not show it or even say anything. And I'm positive I asked him if casual with little makeup was ok, just like I do EVERYONE before a session.
Another thing that was said, "she was amazed that San Antonio had so many old farts in the hobby"....I'm sorry but this is a COMPLETELY UNTRUE statement. I have NEVER said anything of the such! In fact, I enjoy the company of an older gentleman over the company of a young gentleman. Most of the older gentlemen here I have met carry on GREAT conversations, and as I state in my rules, this is a 'turn on' for me! Also, many of the older gentlemen are a little more "seasoned" when it comes to bedroom activities.
IJS.
As far as the things I enjoy. No, I'm not a big fan of DATY. Do I EVER tell someone they cannot partake in this activity? NO!! I'm sorry, but it's not something I enjoy. I have met gentlemen that are pretty good at it, but still isn't something I enjoy. I let all my new friends I meet know exactly what I enjoy, and I believe that I'm entitled to enjoying myself in the hobby too.
And the biggest thing I want to clarify:
"You need to Note the rules she has on her show case..the first thing you do is make your donation and the first thing she does is scarf it up...there is no getting it back or reducing it..LOL"
The above quote is COMPLETELY UNTRUE!! I have had gentlemen meet me, and change their scheduled 1 hour session to a HHR and I told them to only leave the HHR donation. Some have asked if it was ok, and I have NEVER made an issue of it. In fact, in the past, I have let gentlemen know that if they are not satisfied with the way I look or ANYTHING else that they are more than welcome to leave WITH THEIR DONATION.
If ANYONE ever has a problem with me, or what I offer, you are more than welcome to tell me or talk to me about it. If you are displeased, I will happily let you take your donation and leave. I would GREATLY appreciate if you are not satisfied with how I look when you meet me, then cancel the session then and there. PLEASE DO NOT follow through with a session if you are displeased with my looks or anything else and then post a negative review.
Again, if I ever make a mistake that was in my control, I will ALWAYS try to make it up to you. And if you are EVER not pleased with anything I offer or the way I look, then you are welcome to take your donation and leave.
I know I cannot please everyone, and never thought I could. But I do not appreciate the untrue statements that were made in this review.
I hope you are all having a lovely Monday, and hope you all have a lovely week.
SweetCara is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 06:42 PM   #2
Guest082318
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

I can appreciate getting both sides of the story but nowhere in the "public" portion of any of your recent reviews do I see any of the above quotes you mention.

Edit: Looks like some kind glitch where the private part of the review is showing publicly.

Guest082318 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 06:49 PM   #3
Guest101314
Account Disabled

User ID: 187963
My ECCIE Reviews

Look again... I saw it.

Brush it off beautiful. You truly can't please anyone and I've heard nothing but positive reviews of you.
Guest101314 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 07:01 PM   #4
Guest082318
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn View Post
Look again... I saw it.

Brush it off beautiful. You truly can't please anyone and I've heard nothing but positive reviews of you.
Yep, just logged out and saw it. I apologize for accusing the the OP of accessing ROS review info.
Guest082318 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 07:22 PM   #5
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Cara,

Actually, besides the comment that the pics are not you, it doesn't really seem like it's anything other than not being a good match. I just read your showcase and I don't think he had a good basis for complaining about how you handle your donations.

Plus, if he read other reviews, it makes mention that you confirmed the pics aren't all you, but the YES reviewer said they were close. That might be a valid complaint but should not have been a surprise.

I don't think he was overly mean and that he never said you were unattractive, just not made up. Which you say is accurate.

Just sounds like you weren't his cup off tea...but even he said it was a NO only based on the fact that he wouldn't see you again. No biggie.

And thank goodness for glitches that even let us see it! LOL. I saved it for posterity.

xoxo,
LMx
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 07:33 PM   #6
Coolpops
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I agree sometimes life happens. And its nice to hear both sides of the story,
Honestly don't feel this is going to tarnish your reputation Cara. One word of
advice to you and all our classy ladies, if you don't feel well, its usually shows
up in the session. I and the rest of the gents would rather skip the session
and enjoy your company when you're at your finest, sexiest self.

CP
Coolpops is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 08:33 PM   #7
SweetCara
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I guess I just read it wrong. I took a few of the remarks offensively. Especially the one stating I said that about the older gentlemen, and the one about the donation. If a gentleman is not satisfied with me in any way and wants to cancel or leave early, I let him take the donation with him.
I do not feel this will tarnish my reputation. I just wanted to make things clear for those that have not met me. I will dress up if that is what the gentleman wants. And I always make sure it is ok with them if I come casual with little makeup. That's all.
Old 01-13-2014, 08:35 PM   #8
SweetCara
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

And I have never, and will never access the men's private things. I saw the full review when I was looking at the review. I thought it was rather weird also. But, I'm glad I was able to see that.
Old 01-13-2014, 08:38 PM   #9
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I agree with LilMynx. You will never be everyone's cup of tea so don't sweat it. The review simply pointed out that you did not click. It happens and has happened with me in the past when I saw a provider that got rave reviews on here. She was a great provider just not my type.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 09:44 PM   #10
sms918
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 112

after reading both sides, yea I'd agree put it behind you and look forward. Both gave their views and sounds like they didn't click, nothing more.

cara explains on her showcase and her ads her way of doing things. she is open and tells why she has her rules. hobbyists complain when providers don't tell, she does.

like she said, providers have a right to have fun in our hobby too, everyone has their own preferences.

for me, if a provider or hobbyist is not feeling well either should reschedule, as for dressing up and make-up depends but most of the time I prefer casual and little or no make-up.

by the way, never seen her bcd( my weight would be problem, I said she is honest), seen in person and she may not look exactly like pictures but she is gorgeous and I'm definitely not the only one to think so.
sms918 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 10:07 PM   #11
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Since the review is open to viewing, the question remains about fake pics which violate ECCIE policy!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 10:16 PM   #12
Pepper_Springfield
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 223154
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey now! I'd roll around with ya! And I wouldn't ask for my money back!
Pepper_Springfield is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 10:32 PM   #13
hulk210
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

All I can say is you can please me any sec min hour day night etc..lol it happens guys are super picky beings
hulk210 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 01:08 AM   #14
JSmith2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I don't even think your response was necessary, or even beneficial.
JSmith2010 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 06:21 AM   #15
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
Cara,

Actually, besides the comment that the pics are not you, it doesn't really seem like it's anything other than not being a good match. I just read your showcase and I don't think he had a good basis for complaining about how you handle your donations.

Plus, if he read other reviews, it makes mention that you confirmed the pics aren't all you, but the YES reviewer said they were close. That might be a valid complaint but should not have been a surprise.

I don't think he was overly mean and that he never said you were unattractive, just not made up. Which you say is accurate.

Just sounds like you weren't his cup off tea...but even he said it was a NO only based on the fact that he wouldn't see you again. No biggie.

And thank goodness for glitches that even let us see it! LOL. I saved it for posterity.

xoxo,
LMx
Her pictures are fake???
Still Looking is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women