Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162960
Yssup Rider60616
gman4453267
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48556
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42205
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36573
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2014, 10:43 AM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default Enforcement of ECCIE Guidelines in San Antonio - Dealing with the All Mighty God of ECCIE

The topic of this thread is the enforcement of ECCIE guidelines in the San Antonio Community as it relates to our discussions of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
I have already suggested nicely to stick to the topic of this thread.

I will not do so again.
This repeated comment of yours that you use to set up selected individuals for pointing is often not remotely applicable.

They are GUIDELINES Mokoa NOT hard and fast "RULES"

Do you lack the ability to read a thread and ask yourself what the OP has done in regards TO the thread topic themselves? Most Mods seem to be able to do that.

When an OP take and devolves into a meltdown spewing insults themselves they deserve to wade in the pool of piss that came from them and about 90% of the mods will do just that.

This thread http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=945417

Should have been moderated from the beginning.

By Moderated you SHOULD have warned the OP to leave it be and YOU would handle it and then you should have dealt with the individuals that were being off topic one on one with either a specific warning to them by name in the thread or by PM. THAT is MODERATION. Not coming along and issuing EDICTS..... YOU MAY THINK YOU ARE GOD here in San Antonio in regards to ECCIE but you are devolving into a petty little man and the discussion on that ramps up more and more daily........

Do you not realize you are one of the most despised Moderators and biggest jokes in regards to the Mod crew of this site and it is an attitude that runs deep in the San Antonio Community? There are forums where you are discussed and you know that. Forums where rules do not apply the way they apply here and people do not fear you and you are discussed for the joke you tend to be much of the time.

On the surface here you HAVE done a pretty good job of training people to fear you. That is unfortunate...

As much as you know you are a joke to others you continue to strut around here with the opinion that YOU are ECCIE in regards to San Antonio

Your enforcement is selective and unfair and often out of line.

yes... Behind the scenes people are sending in infractions you diss out... warnings you give.... Yes stories are flowing of you and how you play favorites......

Much has been said for years.

YOU know that.

I have been rather open in regards to my intentions to draw attention to you here in the San Antonio Community and not a single person stands up for you and more than one looks forward to the chaos it will bring. You know how they love the view counts sir....

So in fine Mokoa Fashion let me say this

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoseThatAreFedUpWithMokoa
Mokoa, It has been suggested nicely to you more than once that perhaps you need to learn what Moderation is and practice it in a fair manner or just leave.

We will not do so again.
to all others.....

If you have been given a warning or an infraction and felt it was not deserved please post a link to the thread you received it in here and lets discuss it.... Do not post the PM itself as that will let Mokoa Point you again so paraphrase it....

And it does not have to be specific to Mokoa... anything you received from any Mod relevant to posting here in San Antonio.... JJ has a few haters as well although he seems to try to look into the right way to handle things when questioned....

has anyone EVER questioned Mokoa and gotten a response where he was anything other than 100% confident he was right?

A lot of folks here in San Antonio have been warned and pointed for RULES in a manner that does not exist anywhere else on this board.

Shed some light on it....you are definitely not allowed the freedoms given other members of ECCIE in other cities.

If you submit your issues I will write your rebuttals for you and tell you who to submit them to in order to get the situation looked and and possibly reversed.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 11:14 AM   #2
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking Dear Godfather.....

I posted in the following thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=945417

Post #34: I simply made a comment. I expressed "my" hobby related fantasy. (FIVE POINTS!)

Post #64: I responded to the OP who quoted my post in his most eloquent way of posting.

Post #65: denoted "NINE" off topic posts made by the OP.

I have responded to Mokoa & ADMIN and respectfully requested the points be reversed and that I am entitled to make comments and most certainly have the right to my hobby preferences. Waiting for a response.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 11:51 AM   #3
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I posted in the following thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=945417

Post #34: I simply made a comment. I expressed "my" hobby related fantasy. (FIVE POINTS!)

Post #64: I responded to the OP who quoted my post in his most eloquent way of posting.

Post #65: denoted "NINE" off topic posts made by the OP.

I have responded to Mokoa & ADMIN and respectfully requested the points be reversed and that I am entitled to make comments and most certainly have the right to my hobby preferences. Waiting for a response.

Mokoa posted his EDICT in Post 33

I agree that your post definitely qualifies as an on topic response to the OP's original question.

The problem here is Mokoa is STILL LOOKING for a reason to point and ban you so he did NOT consider the possible context in your post but in hindsight he has to allow for it being an exceptable response....

I would be more interested in how he handled the rest of the chaos that followed....

a10bomb came along next and was not remotely on topic per Mokoa... Was he issued 5points? These are questions for an Admin.... If not Mokoa is simply being selective and petty..... Something attributed to him by many already....

Next9 and then Dezire should have got the same points.....

That or we set up the precedent that is legitimate to say anything you want in any thread so long as before you finish you mentions something relevant to the OP.

Dezire continues to flirt..... How is that on topic?

And then she goes on and on and on..... truthfully if YOU received points she SHOULD have earned enough for a long vacation.....

Did Canyon man get 5 points for his comment?

a10nbomb gets sucked in and responds off topic? Where were his points?

wait... Now Dezire and a10bomb are far from topic as it continues

Damn.......

I say let him issue ALL THE POINTS and let them stand and we will be rid of Dezire and a few others will be on the way out the door.....

But alas..... there are rules.....

In this case Mokoa needs to suck it up and admit he made a mistake, reverse the points and write you an apology.
Old 01-05-2014, 12:31 PM   #4
sms918
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 112

I don't the rules/guidelines that well SL, I don't know why #34 would get points.

My only problem with people's responses is when they start hurling personal insults, racial slurs, threats, derogatory things about women or use references to mental or physical handicaps.
sms918 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 12:57 PM   #5
a10bomb
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

I agree that your post definitely qualifies as an on topic response to the OP's original question.

The problem here is Mokoa is STILL LOOKING for a reason to point and ban you so he did NOT consider the possible context in your post but in hindsight he has to allow for it being an exceptable response....

I would be more interested in how he handled the rest of the chaos that followed....

a10bomb came along next and was not remotely on topic per Mokoa... Was he issued 5points? These are questions for an Admin.... If not Mokoa is simply being selective and petty..... Something attributed to him by many already....

I was actually in the process of typing my response to sexcutioner when mokoa did post #33 which is why i posted a second response immediately after saying I was done

Did I get sucked in yeah I sure did but I will say in my defense that I was only responding to unnecessarily cruel and ugly responses made to the OP and myself by a couple of members that are now banned I do believe I have the right to respond to someone when they personally attack me just like you or your Austin buddies do.

I say let him issue ALL THE POINTS and let them stand and we will be rid of Dezire and a few others will be on the way out the door.....

Sounds like a personal vendetta to me???? We get it Whispers you don't like Dezerie for whatever reason get over it she is not hurting you or anyone else. But I forgot it's all about you isn't it? With your "What YOU think San Antonio needs????"

Now do I think SL should have been issued 5 points for his response probably not I have seen a lot worse responses and since the whole thread did just deteriorate into insults back and forth between multiple people I say go ahead and issue warnings reverse SL's points and be done with it and move on.

In this case Mokoa needs to suck it up and admit he made a mistake, reverse the points and write you an apology.

Reverse the points yes. Write an apology??? What are we in third grade??? Give me a break!!
a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:01 PM   #6
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by a10bomb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers

I was actually in the process of typing my response to sexcutioner when mokoa did post #33 which is why i posted a second response immediately after saying I was done

Did I get sucked in yeah I sure did but I will say in my defense that I was only responding to unnecessarily cruel and ugly responses made to the OP and myself by a couple of members that are now banned I do believe I have the right to respond to someone when they personally attack me just like you or your Austin buddies do.

I agree that you had that right. I only make it a point as a result of the way Mokoa is choosing to enforce things. He is not being even handed.

Sounds like a personal vendetta to me???? We get it Whispers you don't like Dezerie for whatever reason get over it she is not hurting you or anyone else.

I don't like or dislike Dezerie as a person I do not know her. I do not like the practice of her PimpHubby posting as if he is her from her account and when he/she mouths off I believe she/he deserves what comes back and that ANY Mod should let it be.

But I forgot it's all about you isn't it? With your "What YOU think San Antonio needs????" Probably a fair statement. So many have told me that recently that I am going to test the principle in san Antonio and see what can be changed. I mean, Mokoa has censored it to the point that many of you simply do not know what is and is not allowed and have been learning a bit along the way. Even your other Mod was simply doing things the way Mokoa told him and he had to learn a few new things himself. .

Now do I think SL should have been issued 5 points for his response probably not I have seen a lot worse responses and since the whole thread did just deteriorate into insults back and forth between multiple people I say go ahead and issue warnings reverse SL's points and be done with it and move on.

I honestly thing SLs comment was in line with the fantasy theme and just read by Mokoa for what HE wanted it to mean.

Reverse the points yes. Write an apology???
What are we in third grade??? Give me a break!!
I actually received a written apology from a mod recently that made a mistake. I thought it was rather appropriate and it raised the man up a good bit in my opinion of him.

Mokoa has been around a long time and SHOULD know the guidelines....

He is being petty and selectively enforcing them in my opinion. Did you receive points?

If not surely you have to agree that based on the example Mokoa is not fairly enforcing the guidelines and there is some pettiness involved.

For that behavior he SHOULD apologize to Still Looking.
Old 01-05-2014, 01:13 PM   #7
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sms918 View Post
I don't the rules/guidelines that well SL, I don't know why #34 would get points.

My only problem with people's responses is when they start hurling personal insults, racial slurs, threats, derogatory things about women or use references to mental or physical handicaps.
I'm clueless myself. Seems somebody didn't get what they wanted for Christmas. But I'm only guessing. Like you I won't tolerate or partisapate in any racial threAD. And making fun of a handicapped person is as low as you can get in my book.

But pimps.....fucking who needs them. Love to see them all go straight to hell! Ahhhh but that's just a fantasy of mine.
Old 01-05-2014, 01:15 PM   #8
mayorcastro
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Damn, I was wondering where you guys went. It got a bit quiet here during the holidays.
mayorcastro is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:16 PM   #9
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by a10bomb View Post
Reverse the points yes. Write an apology??? What are we in third grade??? Give me a break!!
Trust me when I say I have screwed up. When I do an apology is automatic. That's not third grade....that's being an adult! But I'm not looking for an apology from Mokoa, only to moderate fairly or get out of dodge.
Old 01-05-2014, 01:17 PM   #10
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

My first comment was on Sexecutioner and his/her insults, but in an entertaining way (for some, of course). .. Other 2 posts included comments on OP topic, fantasies. Pretty benign stuff... And kept out of it after Mokoa warning bc the thread was descending into madness. Happy to take a warning for discussing guidelines in the thread... Like noting the no insults guideline.

Anyway, I'd say an impartial viewing of the thread would clearly show that Sexecutioner chose to derail it for whatever reason with personal insults to not only the OP but others who posted in the thread. Responding to those should be expected, especially given the grossly insulting tone and expletives! If anything, those responses draw the attention of the mods to pretty tawdry behavior of some.

Seems this thread is designed to also draw attention to certain posts and threads, no?!
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:20 PM   #11
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayorcastro View Post
Damn, I was wondering where you guys went. It got a bit quiet here during the holidays.
I'm pretty sure The Godfather was very busy with the Christmas benefit he does every year. Me I was on a long month long vacation. Even a Man Whores deserve a vacation.....yes?
Old 01-05-2014, 01:28 PM   #12
newcumerz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Again? I swear you two have no life other than a hooker board. You must be proud. Yes, you stir up the community but for what? A pat on the back? Personally I wouldn't touch any women you all to have reviewed or I have known you've been with and believe me, there's many you horn dogs lol.

To stay on topic, I can care less about eccie rules. They have never bothered me, but that's because I don't take this whole thing seriously.
newcumerz is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:29 PM   #13
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayorcastro View Post
Truthfully.... We are both still pretty busy and have no time for this bull shit....

We have it on out schedules to pay San Antonio a lot more attention but it was not time yet....

Hut when baby crys and crys and crys..... welll sometimes it needs it's ass spanked right?
Old 01-05-2014, 01:33 PM   #14
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netx9 View Post
Anyway, I'd say an impartial viewing of the thread would clearly show that Sexecutioner chose to derail it for whatever reason with personal insults to not only the OP but others who posted in the thread.

Personally insulting? Yeah.... but derailing it? It is ALLOWABLE in a a threAD for a member to express his displeasure. That does NOT have to be done with comments that are "on topic"..... Thos of us that view it as a threAd believe the ONLY topic is the AD

Responding to those should be expected, especially given the grossly insulting tone and expletives! If anything, those responses draw the attention of the mods to pretty tawdry behavior of some.

I disagree..... and I handle it differently myself on many occaisions by simply ignoring the antagonist and allowing a Mod to deal with it.

Seems this thread is designed to also draw attention to certain posts and threads, no?!
Not designed that way but an excellent example...
Old 01-05-2014, 01:41 PM   #15
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcumerz View Post
Again? I swear you two have no life other than a hooker board. You must be proud. Yes, you stir up the community but for what? A pat on the back? Personally I wouldn't touch any women you all to have reviewed or I have known you've been with and believe me, there's many you horn dogs lol. I hate trips to the clinics so I keep away.....

To stay on topic, I can care less about eccie rules. They have never bothered me, but that's because I don't take this whole thing seriously.
That's funny! Hey is Gia's hair still RED?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women