Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2011, 10:45 AM   #1
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17
Default First encounter

Things do not always go as planned but can still end up alright.

I had met Dragonfly before so decided to made an appointment. Everything looked good.

Showed up at her incall, put my cell phone, wallet in the glove box, get out of the car, took a step and relized I left my keys in the locked car.

Went to her door, and was greeted by this wonderfull lady but she had real short hair!!!!! The Dragonfly I met had hair down to the middle of her back!!! I somehow missed she wore wigs when she was out.

So we go in, she wants to give me a massage first so ok, but I tell her I locked my keys and my phone in the car.

I tell her I know someone who can go get my other keys so she hands me her cell to call him.

My son is home so he can give my spare keys to my friend, but I don't remember my sons cell number. So I call my WIFE at work w Dragonflys phone, tell her I locked my keys and cell in the car while on a service call. Can she call our son and tell him to give my spare keys to my friend? NP

Call my friend, he goes to get the keys.

In the mean time, I get a great massage from Dragonfly. Knowing he would be there soon with my keys, she starts a great L1 on me. She is working it hard, great HJ.

Of course, just as I am about to pop. her cell rings; its my friend with my keys in the drive way. GREAT TIMING!

I throw on my clothes but forget my shoes. Run outside, get the keys. he give me a funny look at my feet, but leaves without question.

I go back in, but now its too close to her next appointment to continue. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

But Dragonfly, being the increadable lady she is tells me to come back tomorrow and we will do a proper session. Which we did and I strarted seeing her weekly for quite some time.

And yes, my friend did ask me later just what kind of service call I was on!
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 11:25 AM   #2
Hobbyfun
Lifetime Premium Access

Called your wife from a providers cell you must have to carry your balls around in a wheel barrel. gutsy

But your right Dragonfly is a very sweet lady and does one hell of massage lady never tried any other of her services.
Hobbyfun is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 11:27 AM   #3
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

I'm not sure "gutsy" is the right word.
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 12:31 PM   #4
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

With his keys and phone locked in the car, he obviously had to use a friendly "passer's by" phone to call for help.
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:49 PM   #5
grnhrn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

As a side note, all of Dragonfly's services are excellent. She is a real class lady and a real "pleaser".
grnhrn is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 02:51 PM   #6
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awkward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad it worked out though.

Well technically, you were on a service call...ahehehe. :-)
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 03:16 PM   #7
spaceneedle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

if your wife google Dragonfly's phone number.....
spaceneedle is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 05:40 PM   #8
cowboyesfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

AAA is well worth the money folks.
cowboyesfan is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 06:09 PM   #9
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Ah, but I have an advantage. I go on service calls to peoples homes and businesses all the time to fix computers. And, when there is only one phone to be used, you use it. Thank goodness some providers have hobby/non-hobby phones as well.
Old 07-15-2011, 09:21 PM   #10
Redsan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Dial *67 prior to dialing your number and the number you are calling
from will not be sent.
Redsan is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 08:19 PM   #11
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

So no one else has any interesting first visit stories? You sure are a boring bunch :-)
Old 07-16-2011, 09:45 PM   #12
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Bubba, it looks like the Dark Fairy of First Visits was out of arrows after finishing with you. Thanks for providing the distraction while ours went well.
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 02:47 PM   #13
nubuzz2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Yea, I'm sure gutsy is not the right word. We shouldn't be putting our providers in jeopardy by calling home with a providers cell, unless you use *69, as Redsan suggests, but I'm sure you knew that since you seem very adept with computer problems and you would need to keep abreast of current technology. OldGrump said it well, Karma was definitely with you that day. What's the saying "you only have one chance to make a first impression", but in cyberspace you can leave that first impression without even having that "First Encounter".
nubuzz2010 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 03:26 PM   #14
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

As I said, non hobby and hobby phones. was not as issue.
Old 07-17-2011, 05:59 PM   #15
Bushaholic
Ambassador

Encounters: 50

Here you go Bubba...

I got to an incall. The place was nice, the girl meeting me at the door dressed just the way I wanted, she was attractive, polite, even offered me something to drink, and suggested we sit down so we could get to know each other. There was no rush to the bedroom and everything seemed perfect.

For the first minute or so we had some good back-and-forth conversation, but after that the back-and-forth part stopped, and it turned into her being a non-stop chatterbox for at least the next 30 minutes, without a pause! I don't know if she was bored, lonely that day, was looking for a new friend, or what, but it definitely came across as someone that was trying too hard (if you know the type).

All I kept thinking was "is the BCD ever going to start or is she just going to talk non-stop for an hr, and then expect me to pay her for it"? She was one of those types that talked "at you", not with you, never even pausing and letting the other person interact with her. If that's not a quick way to bore someone to death I don't know what is. I guess she never heard the quote "god gave everyone 2 ears and 1 mouth, therefore you should listen twice as much as you speak", lol.

Eventually I had to say "I'm sorry to interrupt but I really don't have much time, can we get started and maybe talk another time?" So...

We headed to the bedroom, her technique was great, and I thought "good maybe everything will be ok now", but no luck, even during the BCD she would start talking and bringing-up the most stupid off-the-wall sh*t. And she would jump from one topic to another, without finishing the previous one. For some reason thoughts of ADD, and her running out of her meds that day, kept running through my mind.

I kept trying to tune her out but it was impossible. And the worst part, during my favorite (the BBBJ), she'd do that for a minute or so, stop and start talking for a couple of minutes about stupid sh*t no guy would even give a f**k about during a BJ. It was unbelievably distracting, and I could never get into the zone of enjoying the BJ. I've never had anyone talk that much during a BJ.

Even junior didn't like all the breaks he was getting during the BJ, and he kept going from hard-soft-hard-soft, again and again, and not only was it getting old, I knew a few more times like that and he might stay down for the count, and say "f**k this". BJ's are juniors favorite way to pop, but it didn't look like she was ever going keep at it long enough, without stopping to talk, so he could.

After having enough of that frustration I decided to switch to my least favorite way to nut (intercourse), which I wasn't looking forward too, and said "How about some doggy". I thought if we'd switch to that, at least I would be in control, and there wouldn't be any stopping-starting like with the BJ. Plus if I pounded her hard enough maybe she'd STFU, or maybe she'd be the face-in-the-pillow type and not talk, so I could finally get my nut and monies worth, and get the f**k out of there. So she assumed the position, I lined things up, and off we go. My only thought was to concentrate hard and pop as fast as I could.

I remember sweating profusely and telling junior "come on buddy, don't let me down, I know you can do this, let the juice loose", as I was pile driving her from behind. Junior kept complaining saying "she pissed me off with all that stopping-and-starting over and over again, I don't know if I can". So I said "what do you need buddy to make this happen?" He said "look at the naughty area, you know that turns me on". So I repositioned both of us so I could get a better view of her booty hole while continuing to pound away in K9.

Junior said "there we go, keep looking at it, concentrate, that's it, oh yeah I think we might get there". I kept at it and looking at the naughty area, and it wasn't long before junior said "get ready to tighten those thigh, stomach, and ass muscles, cause here we go". Well it took every bit of concentration I could muster to finally get that nut, but finally it happened. In total, it was probably only 2-3 minutes that we spent in doggy, and likely the most exhausting couple of minutes I ever spent trying to finish as quickly as I could. It was some seriously hard and fast pounding, and certainly not the way I would typically do it.

I laid there trying to recover from the pop and momentary exhaustion, I probably wasn't even laying there 10 seconds before she started up with round 2 of her audible assault. All I could think was "dear god not again, can't she STFU and let me lay here in la-la land a minute or two to recover and enjoy my nut?" Nope, she wasn't, she was going to f**k it up. I couldn't stand the sound of her voice any longer, so I started quickly grabbing my clothes, and interrupted her by saying "Sorry but I really need to go".

I was completely dressed in probably 15 seconds, started heading towards her front door, and right as I was reaching for the doorknob she said something I never expected...

"Hold on a second, you're kind of cute and seem like a nice guy, if you'd like to go out some time on a real date, and it not be about money, call me".

I can't recall my exact response, I may have said "ok", just to get out of there politely, but deep down I know I was thinking "No way, never again, not even if it's free".
Bushaholic is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women