Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2011, 01:13 PM   #1
luv2luv
Valued Poster

Encounters: 132
Default How Much Would It Cost for You to Go on a Trip with me?

Was just in chat and the subject of taking a provider on a vacation with you came up. The question I had was the cost. Some ladies have a daily rate that goes into low to medium four figures. I can't afford that.

What are the things that factor into your cost? Location? Length of trip? Quality of accomodations? And what's the best way to approach a provider about it? I don't want to insult anybody.

Personally, I travel one to two weeks a month, both in the continental US and abroad, as well as the Caribbean. How would be the best way to travel with a companion?

Your thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated.
luv2luv is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 02:11 PM   #2
ItalianaPrincess
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14871
My ECCIE Reviews

Very good subject. I was just discussing this with a gentleman friend of mine the other day.
I think that the best way to go about this is to first off, be pretty comfortable with the provider you are going to take. At least 2 lengthy sessions (or more) with her - to ensure that you guys get along nicely without any hang-ups. I myself have been on a few trips and usually they pay the airfare, the hotel accomodations, food & drink + whatever donation I may request. Whether that be in the form of "a day of pampering at the spa"..or..."a day of shopping"...or a monetary amount. I personally like to give the guy options.

Heck, usually I am just so happy to get out of town and get away I'm pretty laid back about the whole thing!
ItalianaPrincess is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:04 PM   #3
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews

I would guess a majority of women would be out of my budget as well. Considering most overnights are over $2,000 + depending on the lady. I have thought about this as well but, the thought of shelling out $10 Grand quickly brings things back to reality.
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:29 PM   #4
Guest0812112
Account Disabled

User ID: 17143
My ECCIE Reviews

This has cropped up for me on a number of occasions and my answer[ my answer only applies to no other ladies] for a week long trip I expect all expenses as far as travel, hotels, food and any entertainment to be at his expense, My donation is reduced to a low four figure number, as far as all the other little questions we agree on all that before we set sail.
Guest0812112 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 03:37 PM   #5
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post
Heck, usually I am just so happy to get out of town and get away I'm pretty laid back about the whole thing!
true true true.
and i enjoyed laying you on your back :^)

back on topic....
many many many moons ago, i worked on a project in another city for several months.
i flew my fav at the time to the city on a sunday and she stayed until wed afternoon.
i had an appt, so lodging was covered.
i bought all meals and gave her $200 spending cash.
since neither of us had done it before, so i suggested 1500 consulting fees.
she accepted.
we consulted sun nite after she arrived, mon nite [then visited her god-daughter], tues afternoon [told my client i wasnt feeling good, went to the apt and got a gloriously deliteful bj tc cim], tues eve, and wed before she left.
from my point of view, it was a grand bargain that i dont think i'd be able to get these days.
i know i had a deliteful time. she told me she really appreciated the vacation as well as the pampering and loving.

unfortunately, i quit consulting w/ her when she started calling out of the blue asking for money for car payment, rent, etc.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 05:19 PM   #6
ca1962
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post
I think that the best way to go about this is to first off, be pretty comfortable with the provider you are going to take. At least 2 lengthy sessions (or more) with her - to ensure that you guys get along nicely without any hang-ups.
If there is one piece of advice to pay attention to on this thread, the above quote is it. In my experience, nothing brings out the true colors (good and bad) of a woman than going on a multi-day (or week) vacation together. There is a huge difference between spending a few hours with a woman and being with her 24/7.
Does she want to stay up all night and sleep until 11:00am? Does she just want to lay by the pool or on the beach all day? Is she a super-picky eater? Does she snore? (Or do you snore and force her to move to the couch?). Is she constantly on the phone while you are trying to take in the sights of the city?
I'm not saying don't do it - if you click with the right woman and share similar interests, a great time can be had. Just make sure it is the right lady for you.
And for you ladies reading this - yes I know you can come up with a list five times as long regarding us guy's little quirks.
ca1962 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:04 PM   #7
Captain Caveman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca1962 View Post
If there is one piece of advice to pay attention to on this thread, the above quote is it. In my experience, nothing brings out the true colors (good and bad) of a woman than going on a multi-day (or week) vacation together. There is a huge difference between spending a few hours with a woman and being with her 24/7.
Does she want to stay up all night and sleep until 11:00am? Does she just want to lay by the pool or on the beach all day? Is she a super-picky eater? Does she snore? (Or do you snore and force her to move to the couch?). Is she constantly on the phone while you are trying to take in the sights of the city?
I'm not saying don't do it - if you click with the right woman and share similar interests, a great time can be had. Just make sure it is the right lady for you.
And for you ladies reading this - yes I know you can come up with a list five times as long regarding us guy's little quirks.
I would say you and IP hit the nail right on the head. Although I have never done this I have considered. I think the one key factor is finding someone that you have visited several times and are comfortable with.
Captain Caveman is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:16 PM   #8
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

If it is a trip to a place that I would like to visit anyhow, my rates are obscenely low. I have to agree with the above advice though-- make sure its someone you click with.
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 09:48 PM   #9
Big Daddy Moose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I took a provider to London and it was great. We clicked well before hand and had been together at least 5 times.

We discussed expectations in brutal detail prior to leaving.

I paid for all expenses incurred and we agreed on a reasonable flat rate for her time. Split the fee in 1/3s.

1/3 a week prior for her to buy the appropriate attire.
1/3 upon arrival in London
1/3 upon departure.

We had and still have a great deal of trust and I genuinely enjoy her as a person and consider er a great friend.
Big Daddy Moose is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 10:02 PM   #10
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

I'm still saving for a trip to Vegas, at Halloween, with my top three "friends"!
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 06:56 AM   #11
Clouddancer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Its an interesting topic. I was pleasantly surprised at the responses I received from a similar thread I posted. I kind of look at it this way (right or wrong).
In my profession, I contract my services and there are times I am actually not working (on standby if you will). I expect to be paid for that day anyway. Having said that, I might make adjustments depending on the amount of work. My decision is based largely on the opportunity lost if I accept a contract.
If a lady travels with you, she will not have the ability to produce any income for the days she's with you. It is fair she be compensated for that. The question then becomes what is the acceptable rate per day?
As far as expenses go that should be a no brainer. The host should cover everything imo.
So, from a strictly business standpoint it is easy to see why the costs could go into four figures easily. That kind of expense is surely going to sting if the couple finds difficulty getting along.
Another thought is, well, she is being treated to a vacation. That should be worth something. Yes, of course it is worth something, but does she hold the same value of having a vacation with you as you do?
Its a bit of a blow to the ego, but guys, most likely, I think not.

As for me, I still may take a lady to the UK with me. I'll look at the expense and have to decide if it is worth the fun and adventure of travel companion.

Clouddancer
Clouddancer is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 12:48 AM   #12
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If you take me to Puerto Rico .... I won't charge you NOTHING!!!! lol

One way ticket and I stay there

But seriously, I have a daily rate or offer a vacation package that is quite reasonable.

berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 08:52 PM   #13
makmak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Two hypothetical scenarios - how much would you charge? Assume First Class air travel.
  1. Week in Maui at the Four Seasons Resort, all expenses paid, including meals, drinks, massages etc.
  2. Week in El Paso, same as above
makmak is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:48 PM   #14
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

MakMak--

Without revealing actual numbers, because there are other considerations involved... either trip would be under 2K in my case. But then, I enjoy El Paso.
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 09:52 PM   #15
Alyssa Nicole
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24613
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

ONE MILLION DOLLARS.

lol j/k
Alyssa Nicole is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies