Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2011, 02:36 PM   #1
Guest012220
Account Disabled

User ID: 44872
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Question For The Men Of ECCIE/P411???

As most of you know...Ive kinda been UTR since this summer. Though I still post...you dont see me outside of that. I am still in my transion to retire and have thought about increasing my rate. I know that some may feel its unfair to do that to clients that have seen me multiple times. But I've also experienced some lost myself in regulars when I moved to a different part of Dallas. I just want to know your HONEST opinion about increasing the rate and who you should consider as grandfathered in rate???

**Ladies please feel free to comment as well. Let me know how you handled the transion
Guest012220 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:54 PM   #2
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

The honest answer from any hobbyist is that we don't want any of you to raise your rates. However, with the exception of a few assholes, most guys will respect your decision to run your business however you see fit. That doesn't mean they'll automatically pay the new rate, though. That's what you have to figure out on your own; what rate are you comfortable with that still allows you to maintain enough business to make it?
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:13 PM   #3
Johnny Ringo
Living the dream!

I agree with Thebizz on this one, it is your business to charge what you want, but be ready if you lose some regualrs.

As for the second question, grandfathered rates should be for those who you feel are regular clients like once a month or more.
Johnny Ringo is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:14 PM   #4
smiley
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Let economic theory make that decsion. If you are currently satisfied with the number of clients you are seeing, then the appropriate decision would be to leave your rate alone. If you would prefer to see fewer clients, then an increase in price should do the trick.

I wouldn't worry about what is fair. Your fee is YOUR fee, and most guys will respect that. For your repeat clients, you should be sure to let them know when they contact you to schedule an appointment that your rate has increased, so they will be prepared. We are big boys for the most part though, and understand that it is your right to set your fee as you see fit.
smiley is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:51 PM   #5
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Of course I like to save money, but if I were a provider, I would charge as much as the market would bear. I would set the rate that would generate the income/volume I want.

Isn't capitalism great?
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 05:04 PM   #6
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
The honest answer from any hobbyist is that we don't want any of you to raise your rates. However, with the exception of a few assholes, most guys will respect your decision to run your business however you see fit. That doesn't mean they'll automatically pay the new rate, though. That's what you have to figure out on your own; what rate are you comfortable with that still allows you to maintain enough business to make it?
well said, sir, well said!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Ringo View Post
I agree with Thebizz on this one, it is your business to charge what you want, but be ready if you lose some regualrs.

As for the second question, grandfathered rates should be for those who you feel are regular clients like once a month or more.
there was a big thread about what "regulars" meant and who gets grandfathered. seems to me, the women get to decide what "regulars" means.
but if they asked me, i'd said - anyone you feel comfortable honoring with that rate, whether you've seen them once, twice, or a bunch of times; weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually; incall, outcall, in a glass elevator.

best to you maria as you enter the next phase of your life!!!
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:48 PM   #7
crunchtime
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Like most I have to stay within my budget.
If I was a provider then I would charge what my services are worth. I mean I would probably pay more for a Caddie than a Volkswagon. So you need to do what you need to do That simple
crunchtime is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:37 AM   #8
Big Daddy Moose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

If I want to spend time with you, your rate will not matter.
Big Daddy Moose is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:56 AM   #9
mikkifine
Account Disabled

User ID: 1641
My ECCIE Reviews

Hello Maria Goddess. Charge what you feel comfortable with. Don't ever let someone dictate how much you are worth. If you are in the process of retirement then gentlemen should want to see you more than ever. They will respect you and your chosen rates.
mikkifine is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:20 AM   #10
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

As my WQ told me stay in my lane and don;t tell a provider what to charge and this and that. Maria do as you wish and trust me you will know whether you made the right decision or not. Grandfathering is really up to you but IMHO if you not happy with your current rate why allow for it to exist period. i wish you well
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 10:30 AM   #11
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

You raise your fee/cost/commission/whatever if (a) reasonable expenses exceed income; (b) you discover you're fee is below the established norm; (c) the quality of your product/skills/performance is above that offered by other Providers. Otherwise, "ECCIE Search" is my best friend.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 11:45 AM   #12
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

You will lose lots of your regulars, and get new ones who are more than happy to see you at your new rate. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 12:28 PM   #13
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Grandfather your clients who you feel see you regularly.

On the bright side, you will probably gain new clients in place of the ones who you will lose.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 02:24 PM   #14
elgato111
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I have been around this business as a hobbyist for too many years to count. In that time I have seen many providers slowly increase their rates for various reasons. Since this is your business you are the only one who can really determine what your time is worth and charge accordingly.

No matter what you charge there will always be a group of hobbyists who will see you provided they like what they see and like you as well. Yes, you will lose some of your regulars who either can't pay the increase or just will not pay it no matter how great a provider you are. That is business, nothing more.

Good luck Maria with whatever choice you make.
elgato111 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 05:49 PM   #15
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

I'm going to TRY to give a non-sugarcoated yet non brutal answer here.

Being the hobby mecca that Dallas is, it's really hard to notice UTR providers IF she's not already a favorite of a few hobbyists. If you raise your rates, odds are pretty good that you're going to lose clientele. Because you are UTR, you might not get noticed by new guys. There won't be any new reviews of you floating around (since I believe that's one of the criteria if you're UTR). Many guys are visual creatures, and lack of reviews and pictures means the attention span will be elsewhere.

Using my car dealership analogy yet again, it's like having a dealership on an old back country road. Only a few people know about you. Those that do know about you, you've priced your cars out of their price ranges, so there's no incentive for them to go back. There's also may not be incentive for them to go tell others to check your spot out. You're going OUT of business (retiring), but you're going to CHARGE MORE on the way out. That's interesting.

Also, as you go through these final sessions, where's your mind going to be? Are you going to be focused on being a great provider, or will you go through the motions since there MAY (or may not) be a piece of your mind that doesn't care if he's enjoying it or not, since you're most likely not worried about repeat customers?

Randall Creed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women