Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2011, 12:01 PM   #1
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default But he would be wearing lingerie ...

Not sure how to present this question except to just spit it out.

How would you feel about another man being at the incall during an appointment? And by that, the man would be a submissive, probably cleaning house downstairs, while we were enjoying each other.

I have a client/friend who is REALLY into the whole cuckold scenario. And he has these fantasies of hearing a woman having sex with someone or just KNOWING that a woman is in bed with another man.

Please don't be judgmental. We have have our crosses to bear!

But I wouldn't wish for this person to be around if it would totally turn my guy off. So I would appreciate some input from the Alpha males in Dallas!!! (Ladies, please feel free to give some input as well. I'd appreciate it!)

Thanks!
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:21 PM   #2
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Now that I have been to some swinger clubs and had some group sessions in some strip clubs, I feel a lot more comfortable with the idea of some guy being around, possible even just watching. I do know how well I know the other guy does have an impact on my comfort level. Would not like to feel hes going to barge in with a gun at any second.

Maybe a swingers club would be better for him at first. He can watch without seeming to hover and blend into the crowd, possibility of the woman having several partners or even group sex. For me, that way he is just another guy in the room and makes it easy to ignore him and have fun with the woman. Prehaps after getting to know him a bit, the comfort level would be enough to do it at a private residence.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 12:28 PM   #3
dvldog2111
Gaining Momentum

I wouldnt even care if he cleaned up the mess I left on you.. just sayn
dvldog2111 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 01:03 PM   #4
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
Now that I have been to some swinger clubs and had some group sessions in some strip clubs, I feel a lot more comfortable with the idea of some guy being around, possible even just watching. I do know how well I know the other guy does have an impact on my comfort level. Would not like to feel hes going to barge in with a gun at any second.
Well, if you met this person even if only briefly, you would know that he's not a threat. The swinger club idea is a good one. He used to be involved with those if I remember right.

My problem is that I don't go to swinger clubs and rarely strip clubs. Just not my thing. I like experiences to be a bit more private!

I'll think about your suggestions, Bubba. And thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvldog2111 View Post
I wouldnt even care if he cleaned up the mess I left on you.. just sayn
In his perfect world, you would be making his dreams come true! In fact, a lot of men fantasize about that. Now whether they will do it or not is debatable. Although most would go through with it in the heat of the moment.

I know. Some of you will go, "Gross!".
Old 10-04-2011, 01:47 PM   #5
thisguy23
Valued Poster

You sound like you care enough to make this happen for him, I like that. This is something that I wouldn't be interested in, doesn't make it a bad thing just cause I wouldn't do it. Since it is a little different you might offer a discount price for the man upstairs and have the man down stairs make up the difference.
thisguy23 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:05 PM   #6
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

Sharing some suggestive talk and perhaps some clothed foreplay in front of him prior to going upstairs would heighten his sense of enjoyment as well. I would enjoy this knowing that the other party was harmless.
cheatercheater is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:31 PM   #7
mansfield
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I participated in something similar with a married couple I knew several years ago.

I didn't quite understand his interest in it but I was more than happy to help him live out his fantasies of watching me with his pretty wife I think the most extreme thing we did to him was make him pay for a dinner date. We went to a restaurant and had an expensive intimate dinner, while he sat alone at the bar. When the check came she sent it over to him to pay. He loved it. As we say, WALDT.

Now in a situation like this it would be more problematic, as Bubba covers above. I'd want to feel pretty comfortable about the guy beforehand but yeah, it can be interesting.
mansfield is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:43 PM   #8
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I've had a husband in the room (sitting quietly in a chair jacking off) while I hammered his wife's pussy, so it's ok in that scenario.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 03:47 PM   #9
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

It depends. How are his bartending skills?
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:05 PM   #10
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheatercheater View Post
Sharing some suggestive talk and perhaps some clothed foreplay in front of him prior to going upstairs would heighten his sense of enjoyment as well. I would enjoy this knowing that the other party was harmless.
It would be fine for him to get dressed up, or down , in front of the other party. Also, this is a fantasy for a few of my clients. It's just this one is very eager to do this. And I like the idea of it because I already know that he cleans a kitchen VERY well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
I've had a husband in the room (sitting quietly in a chair jacking off) while I hammered his wife's pussy, so it's ok in that scenario.
I might be a little queasy having him watch but well, it might work. Especially if I was comfortable with the guy doing the hammering.

(Do you hammer women? )
Old 10-04-2011, 04:20 PM   #11
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguy23 View Post
You sound like you care enough to make this happen for him, I like that. This is something that I wouldn't be interested in, doesn't make it a bad thing just cause I wouldn't do it. Since it is a little different you might offer a discount price for the man upstairs and have the man down stairs make up the difference.
Good idea.

Actually, I'm probably not alone in trying to achieve fantasies for those who have a hard time finding what they want and like. That might be a reason why I'm somewhat successful as a sporting woman!!!

I've tried to do other scenarios for men. Right now, I'm also looking for a "bull" for a different type of appointment. This man wouldn't be dressed in a sissy fashion. He's not into this.

But he is into the idea of watching a man with a huge cock "hammering" a woman. Good old fashioned cuckolding!

Damn. Gotta run! I LOVE these responses and thank you!

Elisabeth
Old 10-04-2011, 06:47 PM   #12
TonyStark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

What if it was an outcall and he was cleaning the clients place? Sounds like win win!
TonyStark is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 08:47 PM   #13
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

I have always enjoyed being the bull in a cuckold situation. The control factor in the situation of course can vary from him simply watching, him watching and being degraded to him forced to perform on the woman to cleanup. I have done all of the above.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 10:49 PM   #14
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Braggart!

Old 10-05-2011, 12:09 AM   #15
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Elisabeth,

As long as he is paying my session fee, he can watch.
69er is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women