Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41298
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 10-02-2011, 12:40 PM   #1
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12
Default I'm wondering why

Ladies,

I understand that you have a lot of timewaster guys, so some of you prefer to deal only by phone. Unfortunately it's not always practical for a guy to call, so he may email.

What I don't understand is when a guy asks what rates are when replying, why not just answer the question. It's as easy to answer as it is to reply with "Hey baby. Thanks for the email. Give me a call so we can discuss rates.". Heck, it's probably easier. Given the number of places not showing rates, and tendency for rates to be inaccurate where they are available, it's got to be a pretty common question. This is especially true when advertising a "special" but where the rate cannot be posted.

I am assuming there is a reason but I am curious exactly what that reason is.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:09 PM   #2
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk View Post
Ladies,

I understand that you have a lot of timewaster guys, so some of you prefer to deal only by phone. Unfortunately it's not always practical for a guy to call, so he may email.

What I don't understand is when a guy asks what rates are when replying, why not just answer the question. It's as easy to answer as it is to reply with "Hey baby. Thanks for the email. Give me a call so we can discuss rates.". Heck, it's probably easier. Given the number of places not showing rates, and tendency for rates to be inaccurate where they are available, it's got to be a pretty common question. This is especially true when advertising a "special" but where the rate cannot be posted.

I am assuming there is a reason but I am curious exactly what that reason is.

Well for me, I will never discuss rates over the phone that is a big NO NO to me.... I will refer you to my website which will show you my prices and activities only if you don't have PA here on eccie or p411 which both show prices.... And as far as my rates go they have been the same since I started the biz and the only time they will change is if I am running a special.
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:14 PM   #3
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

+1 Fawn, I refer them to my showcase ..& if they ask again its an automatic delete.
Email/phone/pm doesn't matter...never mention rates.
Ladies can post specials on there showcases now so it shouldn't be a problem.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:32 PM   #4
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little View Post
+1 Fawn, I refer them to my showcase ..& if they ask again its an automatic delete.
You do know only guys with Premium access can see your rates.
Old 10-02-2011, 01:50 PM   #5
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Its sooo not appropiate to discuss ANY Kind of activity or rates over the phone!

I prefer email ALWAYS, if you can't see it in my showcase or website.

My phone is pretty much attached to me at all times but I CAN'T ALWAYS ANSWER.

berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:55 PM   #6
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
Its sooo not appropiate to discuss ANY Kind of activity or rates over the phone!

I prefer email ALWAYS, if you can't see it in my showcase or website.

My phone is pretty much attached to me at all times but I CAN'T ALWAYS ANSWER.

For the record I am not talking about activities, just rates.

I'd also remind ladies that a guy may be in a place where emailing is possible, but surfing the web may not be advisable.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:43 PM   #7
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You do know only guys with Premium access can see your rates.
they can see the reviews right?
but if there is a special you would run into a problem there I suppose. Mine has always been the same so might have to see what the other ladies say that run specials. I just know I would never mention rates via any kind of communication just for safety reasons.
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 02:55 PM   #8
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Quote:
they can see the reviews right?
but if there is a special you would run into a problem there I suppose. Mine has always been the same so might have to see what the other ladies say that run specials. I just know I would never mention rates via any kind of communication just for safety reasons.
If I were a lady I wouldn't want to rely on guys posting prices in reviews. Guys often do not post them or post what they assume is the normal rate whether or not that is the case. Some guys refuse to post anything at all.

But, based on your answer, my question is what safety is offered. I would imagine having posted the rate on a profile or web site combined with receiving payment would leave you just as exposed. In fact, relying on reviews, which list specific activities in exchange for payment would seem a heck of a lot more risky than a note saying your time is $xxx per hour for companionship only, which also takes no more effort than directing guys to your profile and/or reviews. Additionally, directing a guy to your showcase, which has links to said reviews would, again, seem to be just as risky.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:57 PM   #9
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

fort worth punk, you stated.....
Unfortunately it's not always practical for a guy to call, so he may email. ...

What I don't understand is when a guy asks what rates are when replying, why not just answer the question. It's as easy to answer as it is to reply with "Hey baby. Thanks for the email. Give me a call so we can discuss rates.". Heck, it's probably easier.

regardless of how you want to communicate with her, it's her decision of what channel she prefers - P411, eccie PM, email, phone call, txt, smoke signals.
and either you follow her preferences or you risk a delay in getting a reply from her, if you get one at all.

FWP, it might be easier from your point of view for her to "just answer the question", but until you or I have walked a mile in a provider's high heels, i dont think we have any real idea of the whole process, esp. her process.

she might not answer the question because she's busy w/ RL, hobby life, driving, on the phone w/ a long lost cousin, challenging Watson on the next Jeopardy show, etc. etc. etc. or she just may not believe in conducting business that way!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn View Post
Well for me, I will never discuss rates over the phone that is a big NO NO to me.... I will refer you to my website which will show you my prices and activities only if you don't have PA here on eccie or p411 which both show prices.... And as far as my rates go they have been the same since I started the biz and the only time they will change is if I am running a special.
fawn, i support your choice in how you conduct business, whether i agree with it or not. [btw, i do and so much appreciate you as a person and you as a provider!!!]

whether or not i agree with it, if i choose not to follow fawn's business process for whatever reason, i should NOT be surprised if she doesn't get back with me or it's days before i hear back from her.

Quote:
DITTO!!!!!!!!!!

tho, if i'm scheduling a session longer than an hr and it's not one any of her ads/showcases/etc, i will ask her and hope she'll respond. if she doesnt, i'll move on.

for example about following process/preferences, i was having breakfast w/ a provider this morning and she got a call from a guy [calls are one of her preferred contact methods]. he had one BP reference and one Eccie reference but couldnt completely remember either of their names. he was looking at her showcase, but because he was a newbie, he couldnt see her rates. when he asked about them, she said "i dont discuss them on the phone until you've been screened." when she told him she would need to research and check w/ the Eccie woman and it might take an hour or so, he told her "ONE HOUR?? But I want to visit you now!!"

she did a couple checks and eventually called him back and said "sorry, your refs didnt check out. i wont be able to see you."

so guys, learn the woman's process [if possible] and follow her lead or risk delays and/or declines.

this is all about safety and fun!!
it's difficult to have fun when the safety hasnt been taken care of.

but what do i know. i'm just a guy who consults w/ providers.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 03:03 PM   #10
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
For the record I am not talking about activities, just rates.

I'd also remind ladies that a guy may be in a place where emailing is possible, but surfing the web may not be advisable.
i dont think that is a valid excuse. just cos i cant get to the web does not mean she should give up her screening/schedule process.

besides, if a guy is so focused on visiting her right then and there without following her process, then he shouldnt be surprised when she declines cos he's not following her process.

if a guy cant email her or contact her in her preferred method, fine. i think he should wait until he can contact her, or just move on, go take a cold shower or reacquaint himself w/ mary fivefingers.

remember, women should always have the right to say NO.
and us guys should always respect that, no matter how horny, impatient, or demanding we might be [not saying that you are, but in general].

i can imagine that sounds harsh or that i'm being a pain in the ass, but it's their life, their choice, their process, their delites. either accept it or dont. no in between.

i can also imagine that sounds like i'm on the women's side.
i'm actually on the side of respect and delites.
no respect from both parties, no delites for both parties.
respect from both parties, increased probability of delites for both parties.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 03:13 PM   #11
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm email only. I don't see how other ladies even deal with phone. I'd go nuts!
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 03:38 PM   #12
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

PM, none of that answers the very specific question "Why".

Too busy isn't an answer if she's emailing telling you to call. There's no difference in the effort.

Again, I am curious why a lady would feel comfortable posting rates on the web, tied to reviews outlining activities, or willing to answer the question by phone, but feel uncomfortable putting the information in an email. I really do not see additional risk, and can see where it is lower risk than the same information in a profile, be it here or on P411.
Old 10-02-2011, 04:39 PM   #13
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
PM, none of that answers the very specific question "Why".

Too busy isn't an answer if she's emailing telling you to call. There's no difference in the effort.

Again, I am curious why a lady would feel comfortable posting rates on the web, tied to reviews outlining activities, or willing to answer the question by phone, but feel uncomfortable putting the information in an email. I really do not see additional risk, and can see where it is lower risk than the same information in a profile, be it here or on P411.

You remind me of when my kids were little..............

Kids: "Why, mom?"
Me: "Because!"
Kids: "Because why, mom?"
Me: "Because, I SAID SO, DAMMIT!"

Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 04:45 PM   #14
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana Warren View Post
You remind me of when my kids were little..............

Kids: "Why, mom?"
Me: "Because!"
Kids: "Because why, mom?"
Me: "Because, I SAID SO, DAMMIT!"

While true, it is just an observation that the reasoning behind the practice doesn't seem all that well thought out.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:35 PM   #15
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Remember gentlemen, you are all strangers to us until we screen you properly!

And keep in mind, everything you say (or write) can and will be used against you...............
Lana Warren is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women