Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41298
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2011, 10:19 AM   #1
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17
Default Above and beyond effort awards

As many of the ladies I have visited know, I have ED. 50% of the time even the meds are no help. In a receint encounter, the provider did almost nothing to try to help me. There was litterly less than 10 minutes contact between us, no cuddling, no 2ed efforts, just talking

I want to acknoledge some ladies who have gone way beyond the call of duty to try to help me. Some were successfull, some were not. But all gave 100% effort and I left happy that I had visited them even if I did not get off. I will happly vist them again.

In no preticuler order

Maria of DFW
Kitten
Park Taylor
Dragonfly

I have seen a number of others when the meds worked so while I may not mention them, they were great as well

For a lot of older men on here, this is a real issue. I know there is only so much a provider can do to help, but the ones who seem to really care about their clients as more than just a wallet do make the effort and should be reconized. Knowing someone really cares and will not just blow the guy off as "his fault' "not my problem " makes such a huge difference and builds alot of confidence from the very start. That can make a huge difference

My deepest thanks to these ladies, Please if you guys have others who you felt way beyond in their effort to help, ackowledge them as well.

Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:47 AM   #2
blaeese
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Being a senior myself, I can relate to the problem. I have found Sexy Diamond, Jessica UTR and Lindsay Lee to be great. Good luck.
blaeese is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 11:55 AM   #3
lda523287
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Bad Bunny, aka 'Snow Bunny', very understanding, patient, and determined, not to mention hot!
lda523287 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 07:39 PM   #4
leeanna
BANNED

User ID: 100858

+ 1
Those ladies are to be commended
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bubba13.JPG (23.3 KB, 762 views)
leeanna is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 08:12 PM   #5
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Back on ASPD there was a forum just for this sort of thread.

Compliments and Ego boosts.

It was STRICTLY for people to post compliments when someone, either a client or provider, went out of their way to help someone in whatever way they could.

This might be a good first thread for such a forum.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:05 PM   #6
leeanna
BANNED

User ID: 100858

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
As many of the ladies I have visited know, I have ED. 50% of the time even the meds are no help. In a receint encounter, the provider did almost nothing to try to help me. There was litterly less than 10 minutes contact between us, no cuddling, no 2ed efforts, just talking

I want to acknoledge some ladies who have gone way beyond the call of duty to try to help me. Some were successfull, some were not. But all gave 100% effort and I left happy that I had visited them even if I did not get off. I will happly vist them again.

In no preticuler order

Maria of DFW
Kitten
Park Taylor
Dragonfly

I have seen a number of others when the meds worked so while I may not mention them, they were great as well

For a lot of older men on here, this is a real issue. I know there is only so much a provider can do to help, but the ones who seem to really care about their clients as more than just a wallet do make the effort and should be reconized. Knowing someone really cares and will not just blow the guy off as "his fault' "not my problem " makes such a huge difference and builds alot of confidence from the very start. That can make a huge difference

My deepest thanks to these ladies, Please if you guys have others who you felt way beyond in their effort to help, ackowledge them as well.

Do you feel that your inability to obtain an errection affects your ability to fairly moderate this board?
I can see how the realization of total inadequacies could lead tu the anger and bitterness that you demonstrate in many of your post.
I am sure it can overwhelm you to the extent you over reach the bounds?
Hang in their, dude
All my love,
LeA
(aka) D*A*G*N*F*Y
leeanna is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:54 PM   #7
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

You have a lot of work to do to even begin to try get me to believe you are who you would like me to believe you are. Hell, you cannot even spell her name right!! Dont wory, I know who you really are. I am in no hurry, You will self distruct all on your own.

I am guessing some how you have your own issues and unlike me are too inscuure to be able to publicly acknowledge them.

Oh, and next time, stay on topic. Especialy in a thread that is thanking providers for thier outstanding efforts. By trying to insult me, you belittle and insult all of them. But since your not really a provider, I guess you don't care about that.

What pisses me off is not that he, I mean she, is attacking me, I can deal with that.
Its that she did it on a thread of people trying to say thanks to some very special ladies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeanna View Post
Do you feel that your inability to obtain an errection affects your ability to fairly moderate this board?
I can see how the realization of total inadequacies could lead tu the anger and bitterness that you demonstrate in many of your post.
I am sure it can overwhelm you to the extent you over reach the bounds?
Hang in their, dude
All my love,
LeA
(aka) D*A*G*N*F*Y
Old 09-27-2011, 10:14 PM   #8
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Bubba... you need to come to Mississippi!!

Smooch!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:25 PM   #9
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

I will lea, just to see you

And if you ever come back to DFW, I will be sure to give you a real hug and smooch.
Old 09-28-2011, 06:01 AM   #10
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazurusLong View Post
Back on ASPD there was a forum just for this sort of thread.

Compliments and Ego boosts.

It was STRICTLY for people to post compliments when someone, either a client or provider, went out of their way to help someone in whatever way they could.

This might be a good first thread for such a forum.
Nice sentiment, Lazurus! Although I'm not sure that we need yet another forum (but maybe?) like Bubba, I have been helped and assisted in many ways by some of the very fine members here and also many of the ladies.

I only wish that others could see what unique and caring individuals in this sphere can be and are. Not everyone, of course, but in this world ... well, it's just a microcosm of other areas of society. Nothing more or less.

I'm glad that Bubba has had these affirming experiences. I've had many as well! Heck, I've had clients give me wonderful massages when I was achy and so much more!!!

Great topic my friend!

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 06:39 AM   #11
nbs4143
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

And one more great lady is Laura Lynn that has a passion for giving and understanding... Thank you Laura!
nbs4143 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:53 AM   #12
Guest041913
Account Disabled

User ID: 23344
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile Much Love For You!!!

I luv you Bubba!!!
To me, this is not about how many "pops" I can get out of you!
Although that's tons of fun, I always want you to feel good ALL over!!!
Thank you for mention Bubba!!! I think you are the greatest!!!
Hugs and Kisses,

Maria of DFW
Guest041913 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:47 AM   #13
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

I want to give an award to Honey Rose. Never met the lady but I do notice she is always helping us hobbiest and providers with her knowledge and input. Just do a quick search on her and you can see for yourself.
Guest022315 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:04 AM   #14
Kitten
One wild ride

User ID: 23075
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Bubba

You are such an amazing person inside and out. I want to thank you for your kind words. It helps to spend personal time with a friend, like you.
Kitten is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:10 AM   #15
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I think the OP speaks for many Hobbyists on here when he conveys a wonrd of thanks to the Providers that have the patience and kind hearts to work with their clients. With baby boomers easing into an age where issues such as ED become more prevalent this can become a more frequest occurrence for the Providers.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women